**Spoiler Lab** Season 7 - Get Your Daily Fix!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a reminder in general:

Guidelines said:
That being said, please keep in mind that while you may have stumbled upon some fairly long-winded spoilers, not everyone wants to know all the details. (Eg: Who the killer is). A basic overview of the episode, interesting revelations and which characters are involved are the main points of interest.

I've had to put on a spoiler code for some of the details a few pages back concerning 'Wolfe in Sheep's Clothing' as it revealed pretty much the ending of the episode. Remember that when posting spoilers or giving away details, please don't reveal the killer/how the killer gets captured or caught/ending of the episode as it goes beyond spoiling, it ruins the episode. ;) Thanks!

greatfan said:
I'm sure this is a dumb question,but what are the sides?

They are scripts used on the show by the actors or those auditioning for a role. We don't allow sides to be posted here due to copyright infringement. :)

And I would also recommend in general that casting sides not be posted here as well--they tend to give away too much of the plot or ending of the episode/killer's identity and we don't want to run into any potential copyright infringement either. Anything revealed here should be in the poster's own words or from an official press release. :)

Last edited:
all i have to say after reading all these spoliers etc is i dont care what sort of story line ryan gets as long as he gets SOMETHING ANYTHING!! as much as i lurve lurve lurve e/c lines i too wish for ryan to have more the past few eps ive taken alot more interest in him and seeing this storyline just makes me clap my hands alot and say GO RYAN!! yay good for him even if it does discredit him again!

I'm just hoping Ryan doesn't get hurt like...majorly. I will be sad. :( But then again, I hope it's not just a slap on the hand. Which I know it won't be but you get the point. Does anyone know when 7.20 is supposed to air?

I'm just hoping Ryan doesn't get hurt like...majorly. I will be sad. :( But then again, I hope it's not just a slap on the hand. Which I know it won't be but you get the point. Does anyone know when 7.20 is supposed to air?
From what is posted on the previous page,Ryan does sound like he will be hurt,the word tortured was actually used.:( That sounds really awful.

if they don't skip anymore weeks it will be March 30th.:)

^still later than we all hope I imagine, but it's great to know that it comes on sooner than many of us all thought. But then after that we'll probably have a couple of re runs so that it will traditionally end sometime in mid to late May.

if they don't skip anymore weeks it will be March 30th.:)

I hope not but with March Madness coming up there might be some more changes. Anyone know what network is covering the NCAA Tournament?

I think CBS is the one that'll have the basketball on it. It'll either be CBS or CW (which is owned by CBS).

I've been trying to confirm this but I can't find anything on the web the say definitely who. But if it is CBS we can probably expect to see more delays to the timeline. That's why it suprises me that they are will to take so much of Feb. off with repeats.

Just found it on wiki (yes, I know it's not 100% realiable) and it said CBS. So folks we might be waiting even longer for Ryan's dillema. The next few episodes sound so great and I am excited to see them but I am so NOT excited about all the breaks.

^ Same here. I am excited to watch the upcoming episodes but disappointed with all the breaks due to the DTV switch and now possibly March Madness.

I read somewhere that we go straight through in March. I think moreover we have another re run or two sometime in April. Like I quoted earlier, so that the season could end in May.

Also the last 3 eps on wiki kinda got me puzzled. I highly doubt those are the actual titles, but they sound great to me.

7.20 looks like they're giving Ryan a big storyline and glad to see there's continuity with Billy, and it does remind a bit like last season's where Calleigh got kidnapped and she had to cover up a crime but let's hope it'd be a good one, looks quite intense tho. Hmm, why is it I don't even have to guess that Super H will be the one at the end rescuing little Billy? LOL

I'm really surprised by the writers' efforts to provide continuity this season, which is refreshing and welcoming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back