**Spoiler Lab** Season 7 - Get Your Daily Fix!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just found the US promo!!!!
CBS posted it on their IPhone CSI: Miami website!!! It has Calleigh being taken in an ambulance and Eric beside her... it looks soo good!!!!!
I'm not sure if they have posted it on their full website, but it's up on their iPhone website, you guys have to go check it out!!!

Hey guys!
I found the promo!
I can't sleep now!!

http://mx.youtube.com/watch?v=Qzu3HzEBCJ8

Thank you so much for the promo :thumbsup:

OK I never expected to see that ending with Calleigh intubated in her hospital bed, but OMG.

"you have to go through this, you have to". OMG!!! I think I'm gonna love that scene!

"This place is creepy" sounds like a premonition :lol:

ALEEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :adore:
"let us do our job". You go girl!! :cool::cool:

*watches it thousand of times**
I still can't believe it :eek:

ETA:
I think I've just found the reason why our CSIs are targeted

7x19 - "Target Specific"

STORY LINE
Miami's wealthiest appear to be targeted in a series of stabbings and robberies, and evidence leads back to Russian mobster Ivan Sarnoff, who was last seen in prison, mocking Horatio..

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW!!

We also have the Canadian Promo

No wonder why she ends up like this to the hospital :shifty:.
Gotta love her coughing and Ryan screaming her name!

I'm gonna love this episode.

The CBS promo is amazing :eek:!!! Usually I like the CTV promo better but this time it paled in comparison. I was really surprised at how serious Calleigh's condition is. It's much worse than I imagined it since I really thought she would be conscious when arriving to the hospital and it never crossed my mind she'd be intubated. And yay for seeing Alexx :thumbsup:!!!!!!!! I was afraid her only interaction would be with Calleigh (don't get me wrong I really want to see her talking to Calleigh ;)) but it's cool to know she'll talk to Horation and Eric also. The more cast members she talks to the better :). Is it monday yet???

Now that I've watched the promo....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

That's my reaction.

:)

Edit: Now that I've watched it a second time...goodness that was cheesy....

The CBS promo is amazing :eek:!!! Usually I like the CTV promo better but this time it paled in comparison. I was really surprised at how serious Calleigh's condition is. It's much worse than I imagined it since I really thought she would be conscious when arriving to the hospital and it never crossed my mind she'd be intubated. And yay for seeing Alexx :thumbsup:!!!!!!!! I was afraid her only interaction would be with Calleigh (don't get me wrong I really want to see her talking to Calleigh ;)) but it's cool to know she'll talk to Horation and Eric also. The more cast members she talks to the better :). Is it monday yet???
Actually I was ready to see her intubated because of her inhalation. I mean it would have been preey unrealistic, if she had arrived to the ER conscious. Not to mention that they would have never been able to take her to the hospital...knowing Calleigh's stubbornness ;).
Let'sa say I wasn't prepared to see her actually intubated (I thought they were going to do it, but I wasn't sure about it )!! It was kinda shocking and IDK how to define it...pretty relieving to see her in that bed like "sleeping bauty". Surely it all looks calm and realistic at the same time, not overdramataic as lots of other shows ten do make a scene like this ;)

I really hope we'll see Alexx telling everyone Calleigh is going to be fine, after all ;)
At this point I'd love to see Natalia's reacion and, above all, Ryan's one since Calleigh technically saves his life in that attic ;)

*watches promo*
Is there any chance in hell that H will speak to Calleigh in this one?!! :eek:
I hope so, at least he's there at the hospital. I would hope this epi calls for some good interaction with the entire team. They better live up to the "one defining moment that will bring this TEAM together".

Loved seeing Alexx - H looked a little akward around her :shifty:

Poor Ryan. I wonder if he'll feel like there was something else he could've done. I'm anxious to see how it effects him since he was there with her at the original "crime scene". I'm not getting shippy or anything, but it's these kind of moments that get me everytime - Cal & Ryan have a nice friendship, great bond- I always enjoy thier interaction & how he reacts to her when something goes wrong. :)

*watches promo*
Is there any chance in hell that H will speak to Calleigh in this one?!! :eek:
I hope so, at least he's there at the hospital. I would hope this epi calls for some good interaction with the entire team. They better live up to the "one defining moment that will bring this TEAM together".
At least it shouldn't be the usual "Eric go inside and give her my greeings " :lol: like he practically did in Wrecking Crew when he asked whether Calleigh was ok or not.

Poor Ryan. I wonder if he'll feel like there was something else he could've done. I'm anxious to see how it effects him since he was there with her at the original "crime scene". I'm not getting shippy or anything, but it's these kind of moments that get me everytime - Cal & Ryan have a nice friendship, great bond- I always enjoy thier interaction & how he reacts to her when something goes wrong. :)
Well I do hope seeing a real good scene between these two also because if I were Ryan, I would kinda blame myself since it looks like he was the first one to jump off that attic leaving her behind with a dead body to throw off that attic. Not that what he did was wrong, it's just a little bit odd they decided Calleigh had to thow the body LOL.
Plus I know that Ryan has a heart so I'm pretty sure he'll balme himself and I do want a nice scene at the hospital just to show some (good) freindship ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back