**Spoiler Lab** Season 7 - Get Your Daily Fix!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow i just saw this promo now. The episode looks so good and maybe eric and calleigh will finally get together, like c'mon how can you hold your fellings in for 7 years

Well I do hope seeing a real good scene between these two also because if I were Ryan, I would kinda blame myself since it looks like he was the first one to jump off that attic leaving her behind with a dead body to throw off that attic. Not that what he did was wrong, it's just a little bit odd they decided Calleigh had to thow the body LOL.
Plus I know that Ryan has a heart so I'm pretty sure he'll balme himself and I do want a nice scene at the hospital just to show some (good) freindship ;)
Perhaps Ryan needed to jump first because he is heavier and his weight was needed to break a hole in the floor.
The promo looks really exciting.Did you notice Ryan carrying the body out the door?

OMG!!! I have to work very hard this week just to make it go faster....
When Calleigh ran out the house she's already coughing and yes I think too that Horatio's attitude is awkward with Alex but I think he's waiting for her to tell him Calleigh's condition, he must be happy to see her but not in this situation.
Anyway poor bad guy, when Eric will catch them...it's going to be painfull!!!
Can't wait for that one!!!!
bye bye from Dubai

OMG!!! I have to work very hard this week just to make it go faster....
When Calleigh ran out the house she's already coughing and yes I think too that Horatio's attitude is awkward with Alex but I think he's waiting for her to tell him Calleigh's condition, he must be happy to see her but not in this situation.
Anyway poor bad guy, when Eric will catch them...it's going to be painfull!!!
Can't wait for that one!!!!
bye bye from Dubai

Well let's say Horatio's attitude/reaction towards Alexx was pretty normal and realistic for the situation since she was telling him Calleigh wasn't breathing on her own :eek:.
I mean if I were him, I would be more than happy to see her in a happy situation (Crhistmas dinner with her family or something like this), but this one is completely different and let's say pretty dramatic :eek:. Probably I would have reacted even in a worse way, if I had been him ;).

Yep she was alrady coughing once she got out of the house, along with Ryan (in the Canadian promo you can also hear coughing even in before, in the house)

As for the guy/girl/whoever did all of this, I'm pretty sure he/she'll be hung up on a wall and beaten up by all the members of the team (after all it's the team reurion this episode :p ). Obviously, they won't show it in the episode since they all would be questioned for what they did :lol:.
I'm pretty sure it won't end up in a good way for this guy/girl/whoever :p.

As for Ryan, greatfan, if I'm not mistaken, Ryan and Calleigh will break the floor with a piece of wood or a tube, something like this. Don't ask me how it is possible :lol:, but I saw it better and Ryan isn't going to break the floor with just his own weight :p and I also saw them with that thing in their hands.

As for Ryan, greatfan, if I'm not mistaken, Ryan and Calleigh will break the floor with a piece of wood or a tube, something like this. Don't ask me how it is possible :lol:, but I saw it better and Ryan isn't going to break the floor with just his own weight :p and I also saw them with that thing in their hands.
I mean that he uses his weight to assist,not that he only used his weight.I'll need to look at the promo again because I looked really early this morning before work and coffee.I actual hope he used his weight to assist in breaking a hole in the floor.If not,all the Ryan haters over at CBS will be saying,"Ryan left Calleigh in the attic to burn,he only cares about himself".

Hmm... the way I see it, Ryan used his weight to punch the final part of the attic floor away and went down first to make sure whoever set the fire wasn't there to shoot him and/or Calleigh. Maybe he went down first as a way to protect her. Plus, Calleigh would weigh less than Ryan so his weight would break the floor of the attic faster. I can't imagine being trapped in an attic with a burning house under me. Scary stuff, can't wait for Monday!

Hmm... the way I see it, Ryan used his weight to punch the final part of the attic floor away and went down first to make sure whoever set the fire wasn't there to shoot him and/or Calleigh. Maybe he went down first as a way to protect her. Plus, Calleigh would weigh less than Ryan so his weight would break the floor of the attic faster. I can't imagine being trapped in an attic with a burning house under me. Scary stuff, can't wait for Monday!
That makes sense to me.No matter what or how things happen this looks like a really exciting episode.I'm really looking forward to seeing Alexx too.

I mean that he uses his weight to assist,not that he only used his weight.I'll need to look at the promo again because I looked really early this morning before work and coffee.I actual hope he used his weight to assist in breaking a hole in the floor.If not,all the Ryan haters over at CBS will be saying,"Ryan left Calleigh in the attic to burn,he only cares about himself".

By the way, it's better for Calleigh to throw the body than that to have to catch it. She is too small to catch a so heavy body!
I think Ryan will feel guilty, it would be nice to have him going to talk with her at the hospital. I'm waiting for some good team friendship scenes!

I got the impression that Ryan went down first so he could catch her or something when she went down.

I think either Ryan will be feeling guilty or Eric will get mad at him for nothing again....

I got the impression that Ryan went down first so he could catch her or something when she went down.

I think either Ryan will be feeling guilty or Eric will get mad at him for nothing again....

I would hate it if Eric gets mad, it would destroy all my ideas about the team being together for Calleigh...:rolleyes:

I would hate it if Eric gets mad, it would destroy all my ideas about the team being together for Calleigh...:rolleyes:

What I got from the promo was mass chaos, and then just sheer worry. Im sure tensions will be high, since they dont know if she'll live or not/ :rolleyes:

Team togetherness would be nice.I can also see Ryan feeling guilty.I would hate to see Eric angry too but sometimes it just doesn't take a lot to set him off.

I agree with Hollyyo. Either Eric will get mad at Ryan for no reason, or Ryan will feel guilty, or both. Actually, I think Ryan will probably feel guilty no matter what happens.

Eric does have a temper but so does Ryan, I could see those two getting fighting over what happened but I don't think that'll happen. I doubt Eric will leave Calleigh's side until he knows she's ok either that or Ryan and Eric will take out their anger on the person responsible for what happened. They've done it in the past.

I do believe Ryan will feel guilty, he'll probably wonder if there was something he could've done to prevent this from happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back