**Spoiler Lab** S8 - Check Out What's On The Horizon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In response to RubyTrek's comment on Ryan ratting Tara out.

I have to disagree with you here about Ryan and ratting Tara out. He had given her the opportunity (a few times) to come clean and she wouldn't. He was basicly looking out for another coworker, trying to keep her from making some of the mistakes he himself had made that ultimately got him fired. When she didn't show up to a crime scene and he caught her popping the pills again, he had no choice; it was his butt on the line also.

What Tara did in stealing the pills off of the deceased and then framing Julia for taking them was horrible. Ryan broke protocol (with his offenses), Tara broke the law.

Last edited:
8.12 Show Stopper Press Release

WHEN AMERICA’S SWEETHEART BURSTS INTO FLAMES DURING A CONCERT, THE CSIs EXPOSE THE DARK SIDE OF POP STARDOM, ON CSI:MIAMI, MONDAY, JAN. 11

Show Stopper” – When America’s sweetheart, Phoebe Nichols, bursts into flames during a concert, the CSIs expose the dark side of pop stardom, on CSI: MIAMI, Monday, Jan. 11 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Series Regulars
Horatio Caine………………………..David Caruso
Calleigh Duquesne………………….. Emily Procter
Eric Delko……………………….. Adam Rodriguez
Jesse Cardoza………………………. Eddie Cibrian
Ryan Wolfe…………………………. Jonathan Togo
Det. Frank Tripp………………………….. Rex Linn
Natalia Boa Vista……………………… Eva La Rue
Walter Simmons………………………. Omar Miller

8.13 Die By The Sword Press Release

THE BIZARRE CASE OF A MAN CHOPPED IN HALF BAFFLES THE CSIs, WHILE NATALIA’S INJURY PUTS HER AND RYAN IN JEOPARDY, ON “CSI: MIAMI,” MONDAY, JAN. 18

Die By The Sword” – The bizarre case of a man chopped in half baffles the CSIs, while Natalia’s injury puts her and Ryan in jeopardy, on CSI: MIAMI, Monday, Jan. 18 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Series Regulars

Very happy to see Eric Delko on the list of series regulars again :thumbsup:
Some sites actually never removed him ,he's been listed the entire season so far.
I'm not convinced he's even appearing in episodes 12 or 13

Last edited:
8.12 Show Stopper Press Release

WHEN AMERICA’S SWEETHEART BURSTS INTO FLAMES DURING A CONCERT, THE CSIs EXPOSE THE DARK SIDE OF POP STARDOM, ON CSI:MIAMI, MONDAY, JAN. 11

Show Stopper” – When America’s sweetheart, Phoebe Nichols, bursts into flames during a concert, the CSIs expose the dark side of pop stardom, on CSI: MIAMI, Monday, Jan. 11 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Series Regulars

8.13 Die By The Sword Press Release

THE BIZARRE CASE OF A MAN CHOPPED IN HALF BAFFLES THE CSIs, WHILE NATALIA’S INJURY PUTS HER AND RYAN IN JEOPARDY, ON “CSI: MIAMI,” MONDAY, JAN. 18

Die By The Sword” – The bizarre case of a man chopped in half baffles the CSIs, while Natalia’s injury puts her and Ryan in jeopardy, on CSI: MIAMI, Monday, Jan. 18 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Series Regulars

Some sites actually never removed him ,he's been listed the entire season so far.

I was going to comment on this earlier. IMO there is no official word that he is coming back. So I beleive that they may be doing this out of respect for Adam and his years with the show. If he does come back full time, who is going to be the sacrificial lamb and leave. I don't see keeping all these characters, there is already an abundance and some are not getting the screentime they deserve (although it is getting better).:)

I think you may be right though great_snowflake.

I was going to comment on this earlier. IMO there is no official word that he is coming back. So I beleive that they may be doing this out of respect for Adam and his years with the show. If he does come back full time, who is going to be the sacrificial lamb and leave. I don't see keeping all these characters, there is already an abundance and some are not getting the screentime they deserve (although it is getting better).:)

I agree!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:;) by the way, i am new here. just wanted to pop in and say hi to everyone and hope everyone has a merry christmas!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I agree!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:;) by the way, i am new here. just wanted to pop in and say hi to everyone and hope everyone has a merry christmas!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks Divadee and welcome. Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!!! :lol:

Thanks Divadee and welcome. Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!!! :lol:
thank you slower!!! by the way, love your avatar!!! so cute:drool::drool::drool:

I'm just speculating about Natalia. Since Rick Stetler :drool: :adore:is supposed to be back in Show Stopper, I wonder whether this will be because of Natalia or not. Didn't she also mess up her shoulder in Deep Freeze? Of course the writers have this annoying habit of forgetting details. Maybe her shoulder will be messed up again and her hearing will be just fine.

Guess we'll find out.

I have to disagree with you here about Ryan and ratting Tara out. He had given her the opportunity (a few times) to come clean and she wouldn't. He was basicly looking out for another coworker, trying to keep her from making some of the mistakes he himself had made that ultimately got him fired. When she didn't show up to a crime scene and he caught her popping the pills again, he had no choice; it was his butt on the line also.

What Tara did in stealing the pills off of the deceased and then framing Julia for taking them was horrible. Ryan broke protocol (with his offenses), Tara broke the law.

I completely agree; Ryan did basically what he had to do. If he hadn't he could have gotten himself fired as well for knowing what Tara was doing (although until he and H got the subpeona it wasn't known she had stolen drugs off of the bodies in the morgue) and not reporting it. Ryan did the responsible thing; Tara also could have compromised a case (she was coming close in Dissolved when she didn't show at the crime scene at the show's beginning). As slower stated, Ryan gave her every opportunity to turn herself in and she didn't take advantage of it, so she forced Ryan's hand.

Maybe it is the mood I am in but I have a sick feeling I know which character or characters who will be the sacrificial lamb. :(

I completely agree; Ryan did basically what he had to do. If he hadn't he could have gotten himself fired as well for knowing what Tara was doing (although until he and H got the subpeona it wasn't known she had stolen drugs off of the bodies in the morgue) and not reporting it. Ryan did the responsible thing; Tara also could have compromised a case (she was coming close in Dissolved when she didn't show at the crime scene at the show's beginning). As slower stated, Ryan gave her every opportunity to turn herself in and she didn't take advantage of it, so she forced Ryan's hand.

Maybe it is the mood I am in but I have a sick feeling I know which character or characters who will be the sacrificial lamb. :(

I have a sick feeling after the last comment. It had better not be Jon. I won't be watching anymore if that happens. :(

I have a sick feeling after the last comment. It had better not be Jon. I won't be watching anymore if that happens. :(
If they do that I will stop watching the show and send a really angry letter to the show for not showing any respect for the actors who have made the show what it is today.:(:scream::scream: I will also whip myself up into a gay storm and throw a tantrum until i pass out or something.:scream::scream::scream:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back