**Spoiler Lab** S8 - Check Out What's On The Horizon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am not watching the rerun next week due to no Ryan or Natalia. so i will focus on homework and getting some rest. i haven't slept well in weeks for some reason... maybe insomnia or something. maybe it's all of the studying i've been doing. fashion is a lot to learn and process, after all. anyways, hope everyone has a happy new year!!!

Get plenty of rest. I just finished my degree and it was a stressful time. Hang in there. Fashion design (wow). Would love to do something along that line, the only problem is that I can only draw stick people. :guffaw: Good luck!! And you have a Happy New Year too. :)

i am not watching the rerun next week due to no Ryan or Natalia. so i will focus on homework and getting some rest. i haven't slept well in weeks for some reason... maybe insomnia or something. maybe it's all of the studying i've been doing. fashion is a lot to learn and process, after all. anyways, hope everyone has a happy new year!!!

Get plenty of rest. I just finished my degree and it was a stressful time. Hang in there. Fashion design (wow). Would love to do something along that line, the only problem is that I can only draw stick people. :guffaw: Good luck!! And you have a Happy New Year too. :)
thanks slower!!:) yeah i am studying to be a ready to wear (young misses) designer and it is very hard. but it is so much fun and hopefully one day my designs will be on the red carpet(and who knows, maybe i will too!!!):guffaw::lol: but i love it even though it's a stereotype for gay guys to go into fashion and me being another one of them...

I hope everyone is having a good holiday season:)

That's because the writers have a new toy and feel that super Jesse is the answer to the show. :rolleyes: As far as Ryan goes he doesn't need Jesse for more airtime he needs the writers to give it to him, he has proven to all of us he can carry a complete episode without Jesse. The reason some of us don't appreciate Jesse is the fact he was brought in and shoved at us at the expense of the long standing characters, we were not given the opportunity to get use to him. It is not that I hate this character; I would like him better if they toned his screetime down (which it appears to be happening slowly), too slowly for my taste though, and they need to stop making this show about the new characters. It is getting to be halfeway through the season, and I have decided this is not the best season. I at first liked the idea of Ryan having friends, but I also saw the writers taking this complicate, compassionate character in a direction that was so unlike Ryan. Ryan was being treated as dumb, talked down to by Walter etc. But, in recent episodes we are seeing Ryan again. Which maybe someone was listening.

I appreciate that you like Jesse and that's fine. I just wanted (IMO) to maybe shed a little light onto why some of us may not

No offense taken divadee, its all good. :thumbsup: Things for me could change with Jesse, but at the moment he still irritates me. And if the writers would have continued with Walter talking the way he did to Ryan, he woulkd have been on my list too. Like anyone cares. :lol:

I care, actually. Because you articulated EXACTLY how I feel about Jesse. I feel like they've really shoved Jesse down our throats. While Ryan isn't my absolute favorite character (though I still like him. I definitely think there have been too many times where they've made Ryan the screw-up unnecessarily, but that's a whole different rant...), I thought the way they introduced him went really well. He wasn't perfect, but he wasn't the enemy, and he had a balanced amount of screen time.

With Jesse, it was like "Here's Cardoza! What, you're not getting enough? HERE, HAVE WAY TOO MUCH OF HIM!" :rolleyes:

I care as well. I too have been annoyed with Jesse's screentime. I don't really dislike Jesse; he brings a new energy to the show, and I know it takes time to introduce a new character, but there are other actors/characters on the show who have been there longer, put in their time and also deserve decent story arcs and screentime. I really thought this was going to be Ryan's breakout year; he seemed to grow up quite a bit since WISC, and I thought he was being groomed for bigger and better things, more than just the dumping ground for every story line that made him look like a screw up and a bad cop. Not only did his not seem to be happening this season, but tptb were tinkering with his character and making him look like a stupid, naive lazy slacker (although this seemed to be getting better lately). Couple this with Jesse's screentime and his seeming invincibility and it made for a very frustrated viewer on my part. Hopefully as the year wears on, all characters will be in for juicy story arcs; Natalia seems to be getting one with her hearing problems.

I personally think that Jesses' screentime is starting to lessen a bit. the last episode showed less Jesse due to Delko being back. and i hope that it remains like this, everyone having equal screentime. anywho, still curious about the argument just like everyone. can't wait till new epi!!! only one more week after this one for new one!!!

I agree; the last couple of episodes seem to bear this out. I like the team interaction as well; not just pairing the same people together all the time:)

Ooo a fight, but after hearing that we might not get to see the whole thing I'm kinda like whatever. They always do that, just bring up something and then brush it off like nothing.:rolleyes:

Jesse should know not to mess with Calleigh:lol::lol: I think this argument will just be another step in the direction of us finding out why Jesse returned to Miami.

happy new year to everyone!!! gonna go to bed soon because i have to study some more and i am having problems going to sleep for the last few weeks... anywho, i can't wait for this weekend cause i am going to have fun!!!!

hey everyone!!! i got a little bit of sleep this morning, 5 hours to be exact... hopefully we all had a very happy new years day although i had to work this morning... anywho, i am taking some tea to help me sleep better since i am going to try and sleep after this. there is only one more week to go before the new epi Show Stopper finally airs!!! More Ryan and hopefully equal screentime for all!!!! = )

Nice meeting you, Divadee- good luck in your career choice and every success as well as Bright Blessings this New Year! It's great to have your cheery words in Talk!

Nice meeting you, Divadee- good luck in your career choice and every success as well as Bright Blessings this New Year! It's great to have your cheery words in Talk!
Thanks for the welcome!!!! Yeah, i forgot to mention that I am not just studying fashion design but i also am going to be a stylist like the ones who pick out the wardrobe for celebrities for red carpet events and important events like that. (but don't worry, i will also cater to all of you guys.;) i don't believe in giving celebrity treatment to anyone. we are all equal.;););))

^^ Well, you know Eva LaRue will soon be picking out a wedding gown....maybe you should send a sketch her way. ;)

Sorry to be off topic there. *ducks*

thanx for the heads up, mjszud!!!! i would LOVE to do a wedding dress or a red carpet look for a celebrity in Hollywood... unfortunately i am in my freshmen year in fashion school and need three more years more get my bachelor's and one year extra for my master's. but i still hope to make it big... sorry i am off topic as well. but does anyone have any pictures of the upcoming episodes that are gonna be coming soon???

Hey guys!!!!! Isn't it a new episode tonight?!?!?!?!?!! It's been a while...
It will be a repeat of the first episode of this season "Out of Time". :) Next Monday will be the new episode, "Show Stopper". :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Well I won't be watching tonight, no Ryan. :( And the episode was a real snoozer (IMO), could have been done better and should have tied into last seasons cliffhanger. Loose ends were never tied up. The whole episode was misplaced, it would have been better suited for Delko in his final episodes and he is sort of reminceing (spelling) about how he joined the team. Just a thought. But, for those of you who liked it, enjoy!!! :)

Hey guys!!!!! Isn't it a new episode tonight?!?!?!?!?!! It's been a while...
It will be a repeat of the first episode of this season "Out of Time". :) Next Monday will be the new episode, "Show Stopper". :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Well I won't be watching tonight, no Ryan. :( And the episode was a real snoozer (IMO), could have been done better and should have tied into last seasons cliffhanger. Loose ends were never tied up. The whole episode was misplaced, it would have been better suited for Delko in his final episodes and he is sort of reminceing (spelling) about how he joined the team. Just a thought. But, for those of you who liked it, enjoy!!! :)
I agree with you 100% slower. no Ryan= no good show. he is also the eyecandy i look forward too. :drool: :drool: :drool: next weeks' episode should be exciting with the whole Jesse and Calleigh fight happening. in other news, I am finally starting to sleep better!!! I am starting to not let the homework assignments overwhelm me and taking it one step at a time. gotta keep this momentum to survive in the fashion biz.

8.16 spoilers are out--and the episode feels similar to what CSI did during season five's "Hollywood Brass."

Horatio travels to LA on a case that is connected to Jesse. Rebecca Nevins is also back for this episode. As is Eric.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back