**Spoiler Lab** S8 - Check Out What's On The Horizon!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Nov 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ruby&theheadmen

ruby&theheadmen Lab Technician

I second that...TRULY! I really don't want to see Natalia hurt anymore and that includes this kind of injury as well as heartbreak by Jesse- she had enough suffering with her ex....

2. slower

slower Lab Technician

In response to RubyTrek's comment on Ryan ratting Tara out.

I have to disagree with you here about Ryan and ratting Tara out. He had given her the opportunity (a few times) to come clean and she wouldn't. He was basicly looking out for another coworker, trying to keep her from making some of the mistakes he himself had made that ultimately got him fired. When she didn't show up to a crime scene and he caught her popping the pills again, he had no choice; it was his butt on the line also.

What Tara did in stealing the pills off of the deceased and then framing Julia for taking them was horrible. Ryan broke protocol (with his offenses), Tara broke the law.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2009
  3. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Some sites actually never removed him ,he's been listed the entire season so far.
    I'm not convinced he's even appearing in episodes 12 or 13

Last edited: Dec 23, 2009
  4. slower

slower Lab Technician

I was going to comment on this earlier. IMO there is no official word that he is coming back. So I beleive that they may be doing this out of respect for Adam and his years with the show. If he does come back full time, who is going to be the sacrificial lamb and leave. I don't see keeping all these characters, there is already an abundance and some are not getting the screentime they deserve (although it is getting better).:)

I think you may be right though great_snowflake.

5. Divadee87

Divadee87 Hit and Run

I agree!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:;) by the way, i am new here. just wanted to pop in and say hi to everyone and hope everyone has a merry christmas!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

6. slower

slower Lab Technician

Thanks Divadee and welcome. Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!!! :lol:

7. Divadee87

Divadee87 Hit and Run

thank you slower!!! by the way, love your avatar!!! so cute:drool::drool::drool:

8. lox3csimiami22

lox3csimiami22 Hit and Run

Exactly.

9. Divadee87

Divadee87 Hit and Run

I agree with you 2!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

10. Jag Lady

Jag Lady Lab Technician

I'm just speculating about Natalia. Since Rick Stetler :drool: :adore:is supposed to be back in Show Stopper, I wonder whether this will be because of Natalia or not. Didn't she also mess up her shoulder in Deep Freeze? Of course the writers have this annoying habit of forgetting details. Maybe her shoulder will be messed up again and her hearing will be just fine.

Guess we'll find out.

11. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

I completely agree; Ryan did basically what he had to do. If he hadn't he could have gotten himself fired as well for knowing what Tara was doing (although until he and H got the subpeona it wasn't known she had stolen drugs off of the bodies in the morgue) and not reporting it. Ryan did the responsible thing; Tara also could have compromised a case (she was coming close in Dissolved when she didn't show at the crime scene at the show's beginning). As slower stated, Ryan gave her every opportunity to turn herself in and she didn't take advantage of it, so she forced Ryan's hand.

Maybe it is the mood I am in but I have a sick feeling I know which character or characters who will be the sacrificial lamb. :(

12. slower

slower Lab Technician

I have a sick feeling after the last comment. It had better not be Jon. I won't be watching anymore if that happens. :(

13. Divadee87

Divadee87 Hit and Run

If they do that I will stop watching the show and send a really angry letter to the show for not showing any respect for the actors who have made the show what it is today.:(:scream::scream: I will also whip myself up into a gay storm and throw a tantrum until i pass out or something.:scream::scream::scream:

14. baybeehannah

baybeehannah Witness

I heard that in the next epi (epi 12) Calleigh and Jesse will have a fight

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2009
  15. csi_miami_babe

csi_miami_babe Rookie

Does the fight have to do with why he came back to Miami?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.