**Spoiler Lab** S8 - Check Out What's On The Horizon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ye, i think it does, .... after the fight ...it shows them in the locker room and thats when it mentions that they had one and Jesse is apolagising to Calleigh and he sez summat else but cnt remember what and then Calleigh sez summat about her not really knowing anythink about him and that he is walking around in this cloak of mystery

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, i also have been reading that Calleigh confronts Jesse in this episode and they get into it. something to do with Jesses' past and why he came back to Miami... anywho, a lot of people don't seem to like Jesse, but I like him because he gives my Ryan more screentime and real friends who care about him... also, he is a gentle soul and has a heart of gold. i don't understand the people who bash him or say he takes all the screentime.....

Spoiler reminder:

Before posting spoilers, please refer to the RULES for posting them. They're located in the 1st post of the spoiler thread.

~*~ Regarding copyright violations and sources:

If they're not well-known columns like Ask Ausiello or Kristin at E! Online, simply let us know in your own words what you've found in relation to future episodes. Keep in mind that naming sources aside from these makes it likely that those sources will dry up. We cannot stress this enough. Please refer to any information you find as SPOILERS only.

Please note that posting Spoiler information word-for-word will not be allowed due to copyright infringement. Please place any Spoilers in your own words--especially if the info is rather extensive. speed_cochrane, myself or The Administrators reserve the right to edit/remove any copyright violation.

Last edited:
yeah, i also have been reading that Calleigh confronts Jesse in this episode and they get into it. something to do with Jesses' past and why he came back to Miami... anywho, a lot of people don't seem to like Jesse, but I like him because he gives my Ryan more screentime and real friends who care about him... also, he is a gentle soul and has a heart of gold. i don't understand the people who bash him or say he takes all the screentime.....

That's because the writers have a new toy and feel that super Jesse is the answer to the show. :rolleyes: As far as Ryan goes he doesn't need Jesse for more airtime he needs the writers to give it to him, he has proven to all of us he can carry a complete episode without Jesse. The reason some of us don't appreciate Jesse is the fact he was brought in and shoved at us at the expense of the long standing characters, we were not given the opportunity to get use to him. It is not that I hate this character; I would like him better if they toned his screetime down (which it appears to be happening slowly), too slowly for my taste though, and they need to stop making this show about the new characters. It is getting to be halfeway through the season, and I have decided this is not the best season. I at first liked the idea of Ryan having friends, but I also saw the writers taking this complicate, compassionate character in a direction that was so unlike Ryan. Ryan was being treated as dumb, talked down to by Walter etc. But, in recent episodes we are seeing Ryan again. Which maybe someone was listening.

I appreciate that you like Jesse and that's fine. I just wanted (IMO) to maybe shed a little light onto why some of us may not like Jesse. :)

That's because the writers have a new toy and feel that super Jesse is the answer to the show. :rolleyes: As far as Ryan goes he doesn't need Jesse for more airtime he needs the writers to give it to him, he has proven to all of us he can carry a complete episode without Jesse. The reason some of us don't appreciate Jesse is the fact he was brought in and shoved at us at the expense of the long standing characters, we were not given the opportunity to get use to him. It is not that I hate this character; I would like him better if they toned his screetime down (which it appears to be happening slowly), too slowly for my taste though, and they need to stop making this show about the new characters. It is getting to be halfeway through the season, and I have decided this is not the best season. I at first liked the idea of Ryan having friends, but I also saw the writers taking this complicate, compassionate character in a direction that was so unlike Ryan. Ryan was being treated as dumb, talked down to by Walter etc. But, in recent episodes we are seeing Ryan again. Which maybe someone was listening.

I appreciate that you like Jesse and that's fine. I just wanted (IMO) to maybe shed a little light onto why some of us may not like Jesse. :)
I didn't say that people hated Jesse, did I??? If i did then my apologies. no offense to anyone. i respect your point of view and understand now why some people don't like him. i guess i am more open minded than others and tend to accept changes easily. no hard feelings to anyone, you're all my friends regardless of our opinions.:thumbsup:;):cool: thanks again for sharing your insight. i now know why Jesse is not super well liked. i never thought of it that way.:)

I didn't say that people hated Jesse, did I??? If i did then my apologies. no offense to anyone. i respect your point of view and understand now why some people don't like him. i guess i am more open minded than others and tend to accept changes easily. no hard feelings to anyone, you're all my friends regardless of our opinions.:thumbsup:;):cool: thanks again for sharing your insight. i now know why Jesse is not super well liked. i never thought of it that way.:)

No offense taken divadee, its all good. :thumbsup: Things for me could change with Jesse, but at the moment he still irritates me. And if the writers would have continued with Walter talking the way he did to Ryan, he woulkd have been on my list too. Like anyone cares. :lol:

Ooo a fight, but after hearing that we might not get to see the whole thing I'm kinda like whatever. They always do that, just bring up something and then brush it off like nothing.:rolleyes:

Things for me could change with Jesse, but at the moment he still irritates me. And if the writers would have continued with Walter talking the way he did to Ryan, he woulkd have been on my list too. Like anyone cares. :lol:

I care, actually. Because you articulated EXACTLY how I feel about Jesse. I feel like they've really shoved Jesse down our throats. While Ryan isn't my absolute favorite character (though I still like him. I definitely think there have been too many times where they've made Ryan the screw-up unnecessarily, but that's a whole different rant...), I thought the way they introduced him went really well. He wasn't perfect, but he wasn't the enemy, and he had a balanced amount of screen time.

With Jesse, it was like "Here's Cardoza! What, you're not getting enough? HERE, HAVE WAY TOO MUCH OF HIM!" :rolleyes:

I care, actually. Because you articulated EXACTLY how I feel about Jesse. I feel like they've really shoved Jesse down our throats. While Ryan isn't my absolute favorite character (though I still like him. I definitely think there have been too many times where they've made Ryan the screw-up unnecessarily, but that's a whole different rant...), I thought the way they introduced him went really well. He wasn't perfect, but he wasn't the enemy, and he had a balanced amount of screen time.

With Jesse, it was like "Here's Cardoza! What, you're not getting enough? HERE, HAVE WAY TOO MUCH OF HIM!" :rolleyes:

I agree with you, it's too much Jesse all the time. Their trying to hard to make him like able by having epi's about him stalking some girl or saving the day. What about Ryan and Nat? They've been around longer and they barely have a storyline.

It's interesting how perspectives change among viewers. I personally haven't noticed too much of Jesse at all but then, I'm not really a stickler for screentime. He probably is getting a considerable amount of face time but like introducing any new character...you know how it goes. It's a bit of a catch 22 and it will never please everyone. As for the supposed argument between Jesse and Calleigh, I'm interested in seeing if this is the doorway to revealing why Jesse's back in Miami (because it's been a bit dragged out, in my opinion).

I noticed Sully's supposed to be back for an episode -- interesting! I wonder if he's still at odds with Horatio about the new age of forensics and all that. Do we know if he's back in an official capacity or if he's a suspect? Either way, the continuity is nice to see.

I personally think that Jesses' screentime is starting to lessen a bit. the last episode showed less Jesse due to Delko being back. and i hope that it remains like this, everyone having equal screentime. anywho, still curious about the argument just like everyone. can't wait till new epi!!! only one more week after this one for new one!!!

I personally think that Jesses' screentime is starting to lessen a bit. the last episode showed less Jesse due to Delko being back. and i hope that it remains like this, everyone having equal screentime. anywho, still curious about the argument just like everyone. can't wait till new epi!!! only one more week after this one for new one!!!

No arguement divadee, just differences of opinion. I too am looking forward to the new episodes. Won't be watching next weeks' rerun of "Out of Time", pointless, bored me to tears and no Ryan.

I too am looking forward to the new episodes. Won't be watching next weeks' rerun of "Out of Time", pointless, bored me to tears and no Ryan.
Ditto on that Slower.I may take the time to read or go to bed at an earlier time for once. I'll be glad to see the arrival of the new episodes too.

i am not watching the rerun next week due to no Ryan or Natalia. so i will focus on homework and getting some rest. i haven't slept well in weeks for some reason... maybe insomnia or something. maybe it's all of the studying i've been doing. fashion is a lot to learn and process, after all. anyways, hope everyone has a happy new year!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back