**Spoiler Lab** S8 - Check Out What's On The Horizon!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Nov 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

If you have a messenger, or a Facebook/Myspace.. just click my links and add me. I'll tell you what you want to know. I'd be glad to help!!!

You don't have enough post to use the PM yet. :(

2. redanemone

redanemone Rookie

Not sure if i managed to send the message right. For someone who works in electronic retail, I am not the least bit techno savvy.

any word on what happened to the promo?

3. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

Yep. You sent it right. I messaged you back. :)

And as for the promo... I haven't seen one yet. Is there one? I might have missed it, it's been a busy couple of days... ?

4. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

I haven't seen the promo anywhere either -- checked the usual places, but nada. I also haven't noticed a promo for it on CTV yet either, but as far as I know, the episode ['Spring Breakdown'] should still be playing April 12th.

As for other spoiler news, Episode 8x24 is titled 'They All Fall Down'. I haven't seen a description for the episode yet, but I'm sure that'll be forthcoming. But as always with episode titles (and any other spoiler), they're subject to change.

5. redanemone

redanemone Rookie

oh my, that title kinda gives me chills. I don't recall seeing any episode call sheets or synopsis for the finale so I wonder what that title is suggesting?

6. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Strange that there is no title for episode 8.23 as of yet.
    I wonder what the title for episode 24 is suggesting? My mind is already coming up with scenarios, like maybe a team in danger, who's going to make it cliffy :eek:

Last edited: Apr 8, 2010
  7. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

People outside USa can't see it (I can't see it!) but CBS posted this on youtube...
    LINK

8. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

That finale title scares the crap outta me. :lol: All I can think of is that Martika song "we all fall down like toy soldiers" and that makes me really worry for Kyle. :( Cause we did hear that the finale was supposed to be centered around Horatio/Kyle (as well as the whole Jesse/Bruce thing). And I worry that Horatio's words to Kyle in "Dishonor" were foreshadowing. Him telling Kyle to come home safe and all...

9. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I'm right there with ya', dear. Sounds as if the entire team will be in some kind of trouble/danger. :shifty: I normally enjoy cliffies, but considering the much too bloated cast, an entire-team-in-danger/who-will-make-it-out-alive type cliffhanger is not gonna be good. Hello heart attack!

ETA: Could be that's it, GNRFan. I keep forgetting about Kyle. Of course TPTB could be super evil & make it to where Horatio is about to lose EVERYONE, son and team (whether it be death or job loss, who freakin' knows)!

10. GregNickRyanFan

But then again, the title could refer to a case in which a large group of people "fall down" ie... die a mysterious death. Poison gas perhaps. that would be kind of interesting to do a mass murder storyline. I don't think we've had that before other than like a family or something... but I'm thinking maybe this is a group of kids on a spring break trip or camping trip or something along those lines. Maybe they're picked off by a Jason Voorhies wannabe.

11. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

With Kyle dead, Horatiou would have lost anyone he cared about except for Yelina and Ray Jr.....oh well there's always time for TPTB to kill them off :rolleyes::lol:

12. GregNickRyanFan

Or to give Horatio another long-lost offspring. :lol: But Madison (and Suzy) are still his family too... even though we haven't heard anything about them in a long long time. :lol:

13. redanemone

redanemone Rookie

Oh no, no more dead family members pleeeeaase! but i do like the idea of a sort of mass murder (that came out bad) This season hasn't had a central focus like in past seasons with the mob and other gangs. i think i'd enjoy it better if they did do it like that. we've had enough gangs i think.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2010
  14. baybeehannah

baybeehannah Witness

15. mayra1990

mayra1990 Prime Suspect

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.