**Spoiler Lab** S8 - Check Out What's On The Horizon!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Nov 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Didn't NY do a story similiar to this? This guy teased this girl cause she was fat... she got skinny and got revenge on him by killing him.

2. CSI4evr

CSI4evr Rookie

that's what i thought of too. the girl was fat and this guy yelled out "eat a salad" and chanted that at a basketball game. she wanted to get revenge, so she got skinny, became a cheerleader and killed the guy at a game.

3. mayra1990

mayra1990 Prime Suspect

Yeah i think so too

4. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

Yes, yes! I remember that. Now they're stealing from NY writers?! LOL. Give me a break... Granted, NY has amazing writers, but it's not for Miami. It's time to dig up some fresh SL's and quick.

Someone toss them a bone already!!! Surely this will be different... :eek:

5. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

:guffaw:I remember that one too, the one with the chearleader and the basket player

Apparently writers donĀ“t.:guffaw:

But just goes to show my point. It seems as if writers try out storylines on one CSI and the another show "adds" it if it works. With their own twist of course but still.....

Well, perhaps it goes back to the format planning days of the shows.
    We need one leading man and he is ........ Then we will add a female secound in charge and the.....;).

I do however wonder why the characters on the other 2 show never gets nearly as many near - deaths experiences as Miami. Mayby writers on thoose shows think it is a bit much...:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:Who can blame them:guffaw:

Last edited: Apr 9, 2010
  6. greatfan

greatfan Captain

The story is borrowed,but still a little different.In the NY story,there was only one person killed, and it was actually done at a game in front of a large group of sports fans including Danny and Flack (if I remember correctly).Miami looks as if there is several murders including both genders,so it will have a different spin at least.It also sounds as if Miami will have several teams investigating ,which they need to do given the huge cast that they have.

7. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

it'll just be a good s/l if they can give some screen time for everyone actually 'working' a case and not standing around...might be fun to see who pairs up with whom? Will Horatio just oversee stuff or be more hands on? will he be in his labcoat again or running around carrying a gun and threatening the bad guys?

8. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Episode thread for 'Spring Breakdown' is now up. Any discussion pertaining to this episode should now take place in that thread. Thanks! :)

9. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

Do you know what I really want? I want to hear Horatio laughing. I want to hear him in a belly laugh that sears the telly waves. I'd love to hear David Caruso let go with a joyfull belly laugh in one episode. I don't care about the circumstances. I just want Horatio to laugh.

10. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: **DITTO** :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

11. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I agree. That'd be awesome. He's never done more than a little chuckle has he?

12. lizziewalker

lizziewalker Rookie

i love horatio's little chuckle it's so cute

13. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

CBS's schedule shows it's airing new episodes, Spring Break and Backfire, then running a repeat of Count Me Out. That means the season finale is going to run Memorial weekend. Why would they do that? Doesn't it guarantee a lower audience that night?

14. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

maybe they're expecting everyone to DVR it or watch online? why they schedule the way they do is a mystery known only to them and the advertisers I guess...or showing the finale on that night then tell everyone 'ohh, look our ratings are DOWN so we need to cut back the cast or whatever.." zero common sense sometimes

15. nsynckal

nsynckal Hit and Run

Ok so I've been reading some stuff about episode 20 and that Calleigh is pregnant??? Does anybody know anything about it??? That would be sooo awesome!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.