**Spoiler Lab** S8 - Check Out What's On The Horizon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was really hoping that Jake and Ryan were working undercover together. Oh well. They are really determined not to give my two dream intereactions Ryan and Greg (Sanders, Vegas) interacting and Ryan and Jake interacting. :lol: And it's really too bad that Jake wasn't around when Speedle was still there. I would have loved to have seen Johnny and Rory interact again. It's been a long time since they were in Empire Records together. :)

I just read this:

Remember how we told you that Calleigh and Eric would make a decision about their future once and for all before the season ends? Standing in the way of them choosing eternal bliss is Calleigh's Season 6 love interest, Jake Berkeley (Johnny Whitworth), who will reappear later this season. More intriguing, Berkeley will be connected to Horatio's big betrayal, which Delko uncovers. "It's explosive emotionally and it's explosive literally," co-executive producer Barry O'Brien tells us. "It's very dramatic and it's something you've never seen before on CSI: Miami." "It's very dramatic and it's something you've never seen before on CSI: Miami."

And the daimonds (WTH)
I love new great sounding episodes BUT I have to learn for my EXAMS ......

And wth is going on at CSI:Miami the fun just started and I love watching episodes that has something to do with characters. But still..

However, you all are not going to like that in episode 823 (second to last of the season) he does get framed for stealing the diamonds in "Meltdown" (821) which is about a jewlery store robbery and of course while the diamonds are at CSI they go missing. And in 823 the person who took them frames Ryan for not only taking them but killing Rebecca Nevens! And you guys will not believe who does steal the diamonds!! But no worries the team does stand up for Ryan and work to clear his name!

Great news!!!:beer:. While it still irks me that Ryan is framed, it makes me so happy that the team stands up for him and works to clear his name. I hope that it is cleared by the end of the episode; I would be hard to wait for another week.

Has anyone posted the spoilers for 821, 822 or 823?

Not that I know of.

I know I haven't been around a while, the last month has been hard. This past sunday was the 1 year anniversary of my mom's passing so my mind has been elsewhere lately.

I understand. My Dad died ( March28th) 22 years ago, so I know how you feel. It is still a hard month for me as well.

Thank you for confirming that he is framed. Even though I knew that, it makes me feel so much better to have confirmation of that. And the fact that team stands up for him is just awesome. :D

It's about time! Awesome to hear, thank you. I hope this becomes a new trend for ALL of them when they need support from their teammates -- this is the way it's supposed to be!! :thumbsup: Yes! I think TPTB might have just gotten a clue. :p

It seems to be a common thread for this season; an emphasis on the TEAM again. It is good to see them work together and stick up for each other. I am tired of the "every man for himself" feel of the last couple of years.

I was thinking about Ryan and Eric's relationship and at times it isn't too realistic. Let me explain. All relationships grow, change and evolve to some extent and it seems at times their relationship is no different than it was when they first started working together. The moments like the one when they punked the newbie (Tara) were few and far between. Maybe Eric working to help the team clear Ryan is a step in a more mature comfortable working relationship between them now that Eric is returning to the lab. I am not saying they will never butt heads again, that would be unrealistic as well. Besides, they are more alike than either one would care to admit.

I'm for sending a group cyber hug.

Count me in.:thumbsup:

Maybe the bad guy is Frank. He and Horatio are very close. Maybe Rex is tired of taking the backseat too and seeing his character going no where and is leaving at the end of the season. Also, in contemplating Jake's character, I cannot think of one time he and Ryan have ever been in a scene together. Would have been an interesting dynamic.

NOT FRANK:eek:!! I can understand the reasoning but that wouldn't make sense; he is as loyal to Horatio as the others are. Ryan and Jake would have been interesting together, I agree.

Remember how we told you that Calleigh and Eric would make a decision about their future once and for all before the season ends? Standing in the way of them choosing eternal bliss is Calleigh's Season 6 love interest, Jake Berkeley (Johnny Whitworth), who will reappear later this season. More intriguing, Berkeley will be connected to Horatio's big betrayal, which Delko uncovers. "It's explosive emotionally and it's explosive literally," co-executive producer Barry O'Brien tells us. "It's very dramatic and it's something you've never seen before on CSI: Miami." "It's very dramatic and it's something you've never seen before on CSI: Miami."

You know, when I heard Jake was going to be in this eppie, I wondered if that was going to come into play. I don't know if Calleigh ever really resolved completely her feelings for Jake. It is going to be an interesting rest of the season that is for sure.

Anyone besides me ready for a season ending episode with NO cliffhanger?!

And you guys will not believe who does steal the diamonds!! But no worries the team does stand up for Ryan and work to clear his name!

If you guys want to know who steals the diamonds in 821 and frames Ryan in 823...pm me. I am not going to post something that big on the site cuz there are people who don't want to spoiled.

I PM'd you. Surprises are overrated. :lol:

And I'm relieved to hear that the whole team stands up for Ryan. It would be better if Ryan wasn't the scapegoat in the first place, but at least the team doesn't turn against him.

Has anyone posted the spoilers for 821, 822 or 823? I know I haven't been around a while, the last month has been hard. This past sunday was the 1 year anniversary of my mom's passing so my mind has been elsewhere lately.

Let me know if I need to post the spoilers for those eps.

I'm so sorry about your mother. I can't imagine how hard it must be for you. *hugs*

Spoilers for 8.21, 8.22, and 8.23 were posted, I believe, but do feel free to give us your summary of them, even if we already know some of the info. Maybe your source is slightly different, or the one who originally posted the info accidentally left something out. ;)

I am!!!

However, I think the likelyhood of that actually happening is like frosty the snowman hanging out in Hell and NOT melting! :lol:

And thank you all for your condolences...they mean a lot to me.

Right here! (raises hand).

Not only that, but I have a problem with these finales having to be "explosive" or "something we've never seen on Miami before" (although I think that's getting pretty rare!) IMHO, if a show is good all year long, they don't HAVE to have a cliffie or an explosive finale to get you to tune in for the September premiere. You will anyway if the show's good. Or at least that's the way it used to be.

I have to agree about all the dumping on Ryan in the past few years. As memory serves, he was smart, going for some kind of degree, and handled himself really well. I wonder whether Calleigh remembers that he was the one who helped to keep her father out of jail for manslaughter? (Under the Influence) But then again, she and Delko are now so obsessed with one another they're willing to let the rest of the team fend for themselves, it seems.

And what's with the "Something you've never seen on Miami before" bit. Sorry to break it to you, writers, but we've seen the Calleigh/Delko/Jake love triangle. We've seen the team get targeted by the Russians and the Mala Noches. We've seen Ryan get framed by Monica West. We've seen the "Someone on the team is guilty" storyline. Remember Natalia the Mole?

All I can say is I better get my Rick fix in there somewhere!

Last edited:

ME! They're frustrating, and there have been too many of them the past couple of years. I loved the Season 5 finale because I felt like it was a nice, clean wrap-up. It still fed my appetite for more episodes, but did so without having a life-or-death emergency that went unresolved until the season premiere.

A non-cliffhanger season finale is REALLY not too much to ask, considering that many of us (myself included) are unhappy with plenty of things about the show right now, but we still tune in nearly every week there's a new episode. Please, TPTB, give us a break!

I too am ready for no cliffhangers, but I agree with you delkolover, its very unlikely. And I love how you put that (the thing about Frosty the snowman LOL).

We've heard mentions that the season finale would involve Horatio/Kyle and/or Jesse/Bruce storyline wise. Is it both or one or the other? I hope they don't kill Kyle off. That would be so sad.

Well,at least there are no Jesse spoilers.;) I generally think Miami tends to be overdramatic with the spoilers so I will wait for the real thing.I agree with the ones that want some kind of bonding between Ryan and Eric when Ryan is set up.Nice to see that the team will have his back.It will be nice if we actually see the scenes .

I do not remember Jake very well but it seems like they are using him as a plot point.And I hope that the writers manage this "triangle" better then the Eric/Natalia /Ryan one.

And I SO need to know who betrayed Horatio.:lol:

I wouldn't consider Rebecca a major-ish character... so who's dying?!

Question: Haven’t heard any good CSI Miami scoop in a while! Got anything about the remaining episodes of the season? —Jackie
Ausiello:
A major-ish character will kick the bucket during May sweeps.

Source.

^^
Maybe Ausiello considers major-ish as well known,which Rebecca may be considered.There could very well be someone else,but I haven't heard anything about anyone else dying.

Kyle... maybe?! That'd be bad.... Orrrr Jake??? Is he major-ish?

(I was actually heading over here to see if anyone else had seen that!!!)

And I don't guess it'd be anyone on the actual 'team', they're not considered 'major-ish' are they?!

Me too. But as Delkolover "says": That ain´t gonna happen. We are allready warnded by Network: We will see something never seen before on Miami. :rolleyes:
I wonder if it is a trend in TV-land that cliffhangers is the only way to go. Does anyone know why in the early days of shows it is ok to end on a happy note and then when show is a hit, it has to be cliffhangers?

I wouldn't consider Rebecca a major-ish character... so who's dying?!

Question: Haven’t heard any good CSI Miami scoop in a while! Got anything about the remaining episodes of the season? —Jackie
Ausiello: A major-ish character will kick the bucket during May sweeps.

Source.
Since I consider Jake a major-ish character I have a question.....why did Johnny Whitworth decided to come back to play the same old plot-device? Just to give an end to his character? At this point I really hope so :p

God, I came to a point where I want who I consider to be the best actors of the show to leave the show :lol:

I don't want anyone to kick the bucket!!!
Why, oh why, does it have to be so dramatic? My guess:
1) Jake:( (I don't want to! Johnny has too much charisma and I do enjoy that little love triangle, I know I'm in minority)
2) Kyle (no, no, no)
3) Jesse ( I don't care, most viewers didn't get used to him, maybe the guy whom Jesse is chasing is going to kill him in an 'explosive season finale'? )

We know about H/Kyle in the finale, about EC, Ryan, no word on Natalia and Jesse...And Jesse's case must be resolved this season as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back