**Spoiler Lab** S8 - Check Out What's On The Horizon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The episode thread for 8x18 - Dishonor is now up here, so any future discussion about that episode can be moved over there now. Thanks! :)

Just a quick note here but I wonder if the season finale, if it has something to do with Kyle/Horatio, if Kyle comes back from the war injured maybe or having post traumatic stress disorder and Horatio has to help him recover.... Just a thought.

actually would be cool if Horatio got 'kidnapped' by like Ron Saris or Joe LeBrock or whatever-and Kyle figures the clues out to help the team rescue his dad...wishful thinking I know but that would be interesting twists..anyway, look forward to some resolution if they decide to maybe kill off Julia and that make Kyle grow up too traumatically like H did??

Omg i almost forgot about that. Kyke being a part of the finale kinda has me worried. But thats a good idea IMO, tho it's pretty hard to get the drop on H without getting shot up in the process.

I find it strange that there seems to be a little info out on the remaining episodes of CSI, and CSI:NY, but nothing for Miami after episode 20.Perhaps I've just missed something. Has anyone heard anything at all?

I find it strange that there seems to be a little info out on the remaining episodes of CSI, and CSI:NY, but nothing for Miami after episode 20.Perhaps I've just missed something. Has anyone heard anything at all?

Odd isn't it?
It's been well over a month since the last episode spoiler. I've checked for anything beyond epi 20 & haven't seen/heard anything at all...not even the slightest rumor -- it's strange.

Maybe these last episodes are being rewritten due to the decision of Adam's return? Maybe he was supposed to die or something and it's not the case now? On the other hand these last episodes must have been shot by now....

Even Adam returning shouldn't change the basic themes of the episodes to the extent that there is nothing.The return of one character shouldn't throw things off to the extent that there needs to be a total rewriting of everything aspect of the episode.

Wasn't Backfire originally written with Calleigh being the ghost appearing at the crime scenes? Now it seems that has changed to her being visited by a ghost while in a coma. I am so confused. At first, I thought maybe Calleigh had died because Emily decided to leave, and then Adam re-negotiated and she changed her mind. You are right, we should have heard something by now. The last we heard from the producers is that the EC relationship would be resolved and put to rest. I believe there is a shakeup going on behind the scenes, more so now because the ratings are tanking.

We should have heard something before the rating slide of this week.Miami was still winning it's time slot, despite a decrease in ratings, until this week( I believe). You may very well be right,perhaps something is going on behind the scenes.To hear not even a rumor is sort of strange.It's as if everything is on lock down.

I think the ratings slide can be partly attributed to the reality shows. The "LA" episode got beat by the finale of Bachelor and last week's beating was probably due in part to some Dancing With The STars fans sticking around abc for Castle instead of switching to Miami... they probably thought Miami was still a repeat. All the breaks/hiatuses this season have not helped the ratings any. :lol:

This season does seem to have more breaks/hiatuses and interruptions.There are some long stretches between new episodes,makes it pretty hard to keep up at times.

wouldn't it be such a dream if they had nothing but new episodes ALL season just for once? I know it'd be like 35+ shows to shoot and our favorite actors would be kinda tired but boy would ratings go up I think..and they'd be able to pack more onscreen s/l of Natalia, Ryan or Frank 'centric' episodes and we could find out more about their private lives..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back