**Spoiler Lab** S8 - Check Out What's On The Horizon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seem to remember that Horatio handed the sample of Kyle's blood directly to Valera and then stuck pretty close until she had the results. So it would have to be Valera who was paid off if the results were tampered with. Not a chance! Not my Valera! :(

Yup. And I agree, not my Valera! She would never do such a thing.

I would LOVE to see Madison, Suzie, Yelina and Ray Jr. make an appearance. But I'm thinking we already have a cast overload. One more actor added to the cast and Miami is going to sink into the ocean! (I suppose they could make a guest appearance in maybe a two-parter.)

Once again, I agree. I'd love to see Madison, Suzie, Yelina, and Ray Jr. return, but I don't know how they could cram them in.

I'm thrilled about Kyle coming back. I've always liked Horatio when Kyle is there and regreted that we haven't been able to see more of a father/son relationship between the two. Maybe this time around we will.

For the third time, I agree. While Horatio is not my absolute favorite character, and I do find him to be a little over-the-top at times, I like him when Kyle is around. Fatherhood has been good for him, and has added a certain depth to his character that they tried to do with his marriage to Marisol, but it didn't quite work. This feels more genuine.

For some reason I don't think Horatio's devasting betrayal is going to involve Kyle. But I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Again, I agree. I can't see Kyle intentionally betraying his father. Making a bad decision that affects Horatio, sure. But nothing near a "devastating betrayal".

I think Ron Saris should be the one who does the ultimate betrayal against Horatio. After all, he has been left in place as a criminal informant for the MDPD (since the writers never dealt with putting a close on that storyline), so he has been lurking around in the background all this time. :rolleyes::confused::lol::rolleyes:

yeah would love to see Rick Stetler delivering some news about Saris and having to hear Horatio flip out about that raging sociopath then H finally getting rid of Saris so Kyle isn't in danger from that jerk..yeah that would be a good show..

I'm pretty sure the Miami TPTB have forgotten all about Rick Stetler, just like they have with Ron Saris. There were storylines they could have done that would've been really interesting, but they failed to do them, for whatever weird reason.

I am not sure why the ratings weren't reported this week; however, there is good news in that the Miami rerun won its timeslot even against a first run Law & Order. Even with all the valid criticisms regarding this season, we need to be proud of all the loyal fans who are sticking with it. I notice that NCIS again hit its lowest ratings of the season. There is definitely a trend in reduced viewership, and we need to keep supporting our show.

Also, in the clip for Monday's episode, Walter is overly harsh with Kyle with Horatio standing right there. I found myself getting angry with Walter's arrogance, then it occurred to me that maybe this is an interesting character development that we need to pay attention to.

Last edited:
Hmm. I havent seen the clip. There must be some reason Walter is being harsh with Kyle. I dont really see Walter as arrogant, and I think he respects H, and wouldn't be mean to his son, in front of him, for no reason.

Hmm. I havent seen the clip. There must be some reason Walter is being harsh with Kyle. I dont really see Walter as arrogant, and I think he respects H, and wouldn't be mean to his son, in front of him, for no reason.
That's what I think also.You know that these clips are shown in a deceiving way.It will probably turn out to be entirely different. There could have been any type of exchange between the two that hasn't been shown yet. Walter may have been responding in the manner he was spoken to.

I don't think he was overly harsh. I think it'll probably turn out that Kyle gets extremely defensive and Walter is just saying "hey, calm down. I didn't say your friend killed anyone".

Thanks for catching me up on the DNA details about Kyle; I didn't know because I skipped those episodes for reasons I've already explained. I accept my status of disliking the character on sight as a minority opinion, and will agree respectfully to agree to disagree about everything between the 2 as I've also stated in the past.

However, and nevertheless, there IS just one thing I'd like to remind everyone that is fond of him. A vital part of what makes Horatio's character who he is, is tragically he loses, sooner or later, someone he loves...a wife, a brother, a "co-worker,"( where one can read into the relationship more than just that if they choose to)- Tim Speedle, etc;. So far, a major and unexpected exception to the rule has been family member and co-worker Eric, who has dodged the grim reaper bullet twice in the series; given that anomaly, the grim reaper and the tragic legacy has to show up sooner or later. I believe that Kyle would be the logical one that TPTB uses to reinforce that message.

I don't think he was overly harsh. I think it'll probably turn out that Kyle gets extremely defensive and Walter is just saying "hey, calm down. I didn't say your friend killed anyone".
You're probably right. I think Walter would know better than to snap at Kyle right in fron of Horatio. ;)
However, and nevertheless, there IS just one thing I'd like to remind everyone that is fond of him. A vital part of what makes Horatio's character who he is, is tragically he loses, sooner or later, someone he loves...a wife, a brother, a "co-worker,"( where one can read into the relationship more than just that if they choose to)- Tim Speedle, etc;. So far, a major and unexpected exception to the rule has been family member and co-worker Eric, who has dodged the grim reaper bullet twice in the series; given that anomaly, the grim reaper and the tragic legacy has to show up sooner or later. I believe that Kyle would be the logical one that TPTB uses to reinforce that message.
Oh my I hope not! I personally love Kyle and would hate to see him leave the show! Of course, now that he's at war that possibility is quite *gulps* possible! Oh no! I certainly hope Kyle is the exception to this pattern!!! :scream:

I found some bigger pictures of 8.20 and not the ones with only Calleigh.:
8929e6e408f22b2ac54c7f01165387e4.jpg
fbe06db55c0b3675296b389d30b6d74c.jpg
b6d9e757c29b89ac3096fb526607becf.jpg
5ba84b322a5576374256a49a61a40809.jpg
0e77740b9b6bfc769851fa2a2f51ff4c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back