**Spoiler Lab** S8 - Check Out What's On The Horizon!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Nov 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slower

slower Lab Technician

No worries EC, no one blames your english here. :thumbsup:

Just saw previews for next week with Kyle and it looks to be very interesting. Can't wait. :)

2. ruby&theheadmen

ruby&theheadmen Lab Technician

Thanks for giving me a heads up about next week- I won't be watching.:eek:

3. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Im quite looking forward to seeing Kyle back. I like his interactions with H. It makes H seem more human.

4. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

Totally agree with you. He becomes Super Human Dad. :guffaw: I have missed the daddy side of H.

5. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

I agree EC, no one would blame your english here; I think it is fine:thumbsup:

I really miss Kyle so I am looking forward to seeing him again. I agree with Solitaire that Kyle's interactions with H bring out the more human side of him:)

6. ruby&theheadmen

I can agree with the others about this: Horatio makes a great father- he's great with the children in his family as well as being a good father figure to other children that happen to come under his care. I just don't buy the idea that Kyle is his son; I'm waiting for the shoe to drop and the truth that he isn't his son to come forward. In any case, I sure wish this episode was about Horatio and Ray Jr.- that scenario would be far more appealing to me.

Just one thing- I wish they'd bring Madison back- I miss her!

7. redanemone

redanemone Rookie

Well Kyle was proven thru DNA to be his son from the start so i'm not sure they'd be able to pull a switcheroo like that. Well who can say, considering they've gotten to pushing the recycle button on plotlines. But i agree with you on Ray Jr., and especially Madison. She was the sweetest little thing, and two generations of redheads would be cool too.

8. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

While I would like to see Ray Jr and Madison again, I do like Kyle as well. I'd like to see Kyle and Ray Jr. interact. These two are cousins and close to the same age, so why is it that they have never met? :lol: I don't get it.

Personally, I'm not sure a storyline with H finding out Kyle isn't his son after all would be good fit for this show. This show has already done several storylines too much like Dallas ones. H suddenly having a teen son (done with JR... can't remember the son's name though I want to say Cole which if that was the name them it is close to sounding like Kyle lol) and the whole "who shot Horatio" storyline (also done with JR)... though Miami did put a twist on that one that Dallas didn't have. :lol: I'm sure there was a paternity switcheroo at some point on Dallas as well though its been way too long, so I don't remember the details. It was probably involving JR again though.

I keep half-expecting them to do a Bobby/Pam -esque storyline where one whole season or so is a bad dream someone's having. :lol:

However, the whole thing about a betrayal that will be the more devestating to Horatio than anything... and the info that the finale may involve a storyline with Kyle, its very possible that the show could go with a paternity switcherro with Kyle. What would be more devestating than finding out that the boy you've thought of as your son isn't actually your son? Let's put it this way: I wouldn't put it past the writers at this point... though I'd personally be disappointed because I like Kyle.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2010
  9. ruby&theheadmen

Hi GregNickRyan....

About that J.R. thing: it turned out to be a soap opera within an soap! His son was named James with an R( Robert I think) a son from his European true love (she was supposed to be the truest one!) Vanessa. So that morphed into that son finding out after a brief marriage that he had a son (also named James, but was called Jimmy cause he was such a little fella)- so J.R. Ewing ended up being a grandfather too.

While J.R. (grandfather) was married to Calpurnia, he fathered a son, but things came to a head when he was lecturing James about what it really costs to give up a son- he was trying to get James to go back to the woman of the brief marriage and the mother of little Jimmy. That worked. In turn, J.R. decided to leave Calpurnia (or Callie, as she was known as) alone since she had divorced and made a new life with a newer, nicer guy who was getting along with said baby that J.R. had tracked down because he knew that was HIS son-[ (big lesson that J.R. the elder learned since he loved his grandson Jimmy)- didn't matter that it left John Ross (Sue Ellen's son and former first born upstaged by Vanessa's son, in the cold)].

As for DNA, anything can happen on Miami and I wouldn't put it past the criminally minded Julia (who went from villainess to bi-polar) to have doctored the DNA, bribed someone, or who knows? Maybe even Ron could have bribed someone or something in the lab- perhaps the former ME who turned out to be a crook? Remember the lab has had problems in the past.

Hardly likely, but anything is possible in Miami. Thanks for letting me do the Dallas soap opera rerun history. If it was boring to anyone, I apologize and thank them for their patience and one of my still favorite scenes in Miami was seeing Madison kiss Horatio on the cheek- double awwwww......:)

10. redanemone

redanemone Rookie

Julia wasnt in the picture then and the sample was recovered from Kyke's blood when he removed his ankle bracelet. dont see how julia couldve had that doctored. and she went after sole custody of him. why convince a man he's the fatherhood if he's going to challenge you in court?

has anyone posted the promo for dishonor yet?

11. Flackhoney

Flackhoney Hit and Run

Very excited for this episode!! I really like watching Kyle and Horatio's relationship unfold and become more like son/father. And Kyle growing up! He's quite the young man now and I think this episode will show it even more.

12. GregNickRyanFan

Oops! Cole was on Falcon Crest. :lol: I got my shows mixed up. :lol: I didn't remember that JR was a grandfather. :lol: I was quite young when those shows were on, so my memory is off sometimes. :lol:

Well, anything could happen... but I would think Ron would make it look like Kyle was his son rather than H's. Julia wouldn't surprise me if she had changed the results. Alexx was still M.E. when the DNA test on Kyle was done, so Tara couldn't have had anything to do with it. Cooper was still there though (the AV tech whose website almost got Calleigh killed) and he could have easily changed the results via computer since he was good with that tech stuff. :lol:

Nothing the writers do surprise me anymore. :lol: If they did that kind of thing I would rather it be a mixup at the lab rather than someone changing it on purpose (less soapy that way lol).

I do wish Madison and Suzie returned though... and we have seen Yelina once or twice, but I don't think we've seen Ray Jr since what, "Rio"?

13. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

I seem to remember that Horatio handed the sample of Kyle's blood directly to Valera and then stuck pretty close until she had the results. So it would have to be Valera who was paid off if the results were tampered with. Not a chance! Not my Valera! :(

I would LOVE to see Madison, Suzie, Yelina and Ray Jr. make an appearance. But I'm thinking we already have a cast overload. One more actor added to the cast and Miami is going to sink into the ocean! (I suppose they could make a guest appearance in maybe a two-parter.)

I'm thrilled about Kyle coming back. I've always liked Horatio when Kyle is there and regreted that we haven't been able to see more of a father/son relationship between the two. Maybe this time around we will.

For some reason I don't think Horatio's devasting betrayal is going to involve Kyle. But I guess we'll have to wait and see.

14. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I agree,there is just too many cast members to even think of seeing some of the previous cast again,at least not on a long term basis.

15. GregNickRyanFan

that's true. I forgot about that. :lol: Yeah, Valera would never do anything to hurt H. She's as loyal to him as anyone.

Same here and they never really been written very good scenes IMO. I mean when that grenade exploded in the lab, we didn't even see H asking Kyle if he was okay or anything. That was a mistake for the writers IMO. They definitely should have written a scene like that.

Probably not, but with this show you just never know. :lol:

Personally, I find that I like Kyle a lot more when Julia isn't around or when he's not choosing sides between his parents (which he always chose Julia in the past up until last season when she went off her meds or whatever).

I don't think anyone meant that they wanted Suzie/Madison or Yelina/Ray Jr. back on a permanent basis. I would just like to see them in one ep... and Yelina/Ray in an ep every now and then. They don't have to be a big storyline or anything... just could show H having dinner with them or something. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.