**Spoiler Lab** S8 - Check Out What's On The Horizon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all of the info Faylinn!

Looks like an exciting end to the season. I feel so bad Ryan though, he's gotta stop being the fall guy.

*pops in* Ok, so I heard you guys hadn't seen any spoilers for any episodes past 8.20, which is odd since I've definitely seen them. :confused: I don't usually come in here, so I hope this is an okay way to present the spoilers.

Thanks for the spoilers, Faylinn. It's been quite a dry spell.

Episode 21:
8.21 "Meltdown":

~ When Calleigh and Frank find their unseen shooter, they recognize him: it's Jake Berkeley (Johnny Whitworth).

~ It looks like Eric is officially back at the lab. I also see Rick Stetler and Dave Benton in the spoilers.
I'm really glad to see Jake back (I love Johnny Whitworth) - and I hope he stays far away from Calleigh. We really don't need anymore guys dogging her. Eric is pathetic enough! :rolleyes:

Not too thrilled about Eric, but over the top thrilled to see Rick will be there and Dave, too.

Episode 22:

8.22 "Mommie Deadest":
Walter gets upset with Eric when Rebecca confronts him about something from his past - something that Walter told Eric and no one else.
:rolleyes: Why doesn't THAT surprise me. And Eric was so high and mighty about Natalia providing "positive" information about the team to the FBI. There's that double standard again.
Episode 23:
8.23 [Unknown title at this point]:

~ The team follows the GPS coordinates from the bomber's car to Ryan's apartment. He comes in as the police are trashing the place, confused about why they are there. A uniformed officer finds a bag of diamonds (from 8.21) in the bedroom. Ryan denies stealing the diamonds - is he guilty, or is someone trying to set him up?
Damn! They're dumping on Ryan again! :scream: Do they always have to be so predictable! :rolleyes: Can't they ever find someone new to put in the "untrusted" position. He doesn't deserve to be in this position any more than any other member of the team - with the exception of Horatio. So why does it have to be Ryan- every single time? :scream:

That's all I have so far. According to what I've seen, Miami has 24 episodes this season, so the finale spoilers are still forthcoming. :)

Thank you so much Faylin! Can't tell you how much I appreciate the information.:)

Thanks for the spoilers Faylinn,sounds exciting.Well most of it does,I see Ryan gets to be dumped on yet again,what's with that anyway?
I don't think I can imagine what the finale will be like.

Okay... a STEALING issue with Ryan being clueless as to why the cops are searching his place. Okay, if Ryan had taken the diamonds and stashed them in place, his reaction to the cops tearing up his place would be more of the "oh :censored: I need to get out of here" kind rather than him being clueless as to why they are there. So either Ryan's dating a thief or the more likely scenario: someone is purposely setting him up. Wanna guess who that could be? Three guesses and the first two don't count. :lol:
TARA!- think about it... she was caught stealing on the job, Ryan turned her in. She's probably out of jail by now or else has gotten someone else to frame Ryan. She wants to ruin Ryan's career like he ruined hers by ratting her out. I knew this would come back to bite Ryan in the ass. I just knew it!

Either way, I'm so sick and frickin' tired of these writers always dumping on poor Ryan! Give the guy a freakin' break already! The whole making Ryan look like a bad guy constantly thing is getting older than Moses! Pick on someone else for a change! Leave my Ryan alone! This is making my stomach hurt!

Secondly, this storyline is a copy off of another show! I cannot remember what show it was, but there was another law show where a member of the team (a main character) was accused of stealing diamonds. Can anyone please tell me what that show was, but I cannot recall which one. I get all of these cop shows mixed up. :lol: But it even went down nearly the same way with the diamonds being planted in the person's house or belongings.

As for Jake returning, I hope they don't make him a bad guy. They wrote him out nicely before. There is no frickin' need to bring him back just to make him a dirty cop or a killer.

Another possibility is that Ryan (having done sort of undercover work for H before) has been contacted by Jake's bosses to help Jake with a case. So maybe Ryan's working undercover (somewhat) with Jake and this is why Ryan is a framed because the real culprit knows Ryan's close to nailing them. I would love it if Ryan and Jake were doing undercover police work together and working together to nail the bad guys. I've wanted the two of them to be in scenes together forever.

First of all, I can't see Ryan stealing the diamonds. His reaction to the cops being there proves that. Ryan as CSI would know how bad it would look the diamonds being found in his apartment, in his bedroom no less... so there's no way he'd stash them there if he'd stolen them. Secondly, again being a CSI, Ryan would know to make sure a bomb's GPS coordinates could not lead back to him, so there's no way he's the bomber being that the GPS coords lead back to his place. That's just stupid. So, I don't know why they're even doing this storyline. They have to know that we all know that Ryan isn't that stupid. :lol:

Next scenario: The Russian Mafia again... they're ticked off that Ryan didn't clear them in that killing last season like he was supposed to and they can't find Mark/Billy to get revenge by killing them, so they'll just try to destroy Ryan's career and life to get even.

Another scenario: The people that Mark owes money to are using Ryan to get to Mark... to draw Mark out.

A possible but unlikely scenario: This is a revenge plot against Ryan's uncle Ron.

Speaking of the name "Ron", here's another scenario: Being that we've heard that Rick Stetler shows up somewhere in this whole mess of a storyline, it's possible that Ron Saris is back as well... and that Saris is behind all of this mess. He wants to get back at Horatio and he knows Horatio thinks of his team as his family, so he goes after them. If Horatio thinks members of his team are dirty, that will hurt him more than mostly anything else.

Last edited:
I had forgotten about Tara.I think I read a similar fanfiction about Tara setting up Ryan.Do you think the writers are reading fanfic for ideas now?:guffaw:

Sorry for the double post.

I was also thinking it could be Tara, out of jail and seeking revenge on Ryan. she must still have some connections within the lab to get access to the evidence locker and the diamonds. :shifty:

Another possibility is that Ryan (having done sort of undercover work for H before) has been contacted by Jake's bosses to help Jake with a case. So maybe Ryan's working undercover (somewhat) with Jake and this is why Ryan is a framed because the real culprit knows Ryan's close to nailing them.
This one sounds most fitting, though I do like the idea of Tara. But considering that Jake is part of the original jewelry-store robbery, & I'll assume he is just undercover again, then the 2 situations could easily connect.

My other thought was perhaps Det. Sully? Was that his name? 1997 dude?
I could see him out to ruin Horatio & the team. Maybe he was working with Rebecca on this, who knows. Funny that H's curse finally took effect on her. Well, not funny haha, but .... :shifty:

ETA: We don't have to use spoiler boxes in here, folks.

Another possibility is that Ryan (having done sort of undercover work for H before) has been contacted by Jake's bosses to help Jake with a case. So maybe Ryan's working undercover (somewhat) with Jake and this is why Ryan is a framed because the real culprit knows Ryan's close to nailing them.
This one sounds most fitting, though I do like the idea of Tara. But considering that Jake is part of the original jewelry-store robbery, & I'll assume he is just undercover again, then the 2 situations could easily connect.

Definitely! Jake and Ryan would be like the ultimate undercover tag team of cops. :lol: A regular Starsky and Hutch (with more undercover). :lol: Jake would be the one with the cool car, or motorcycle in Jake's case. :lol:

My other thought was perhaps Det. Sully? Was that his name? 1997 dude?
I could see him out to ruin Horatio & the team. Maybe he was working with Rebecca on this, who knows.

Yeah, it was Sully. And I've been suspicious of him ever since he popped up a second time... so I can definitely see him trying to take down H's team.

Funny that H's curse finally took effect on her. Well, not funny haha, but .... :shifty:

Yeah, long overdue if you ask me. I guess Julia being in the nuthouse is how the curse affected her... cause there are some fates worse than death.

Ryan needs to go find Michael Weston and make friends with him cause he could sure use someone like that to get him out of these constant situations he gets stuck in. :lol:

Last edited:
Whoa!!!!!!! Thanks Faylinn!!!! That's some DEEP stuff. The spoilers are awesome. I'm liking the theory of Tara, but I think my fav is with Jake. That would work out best. BUT I'm guessing that may not work out either- because even then, RYAN would still know about the diamonds, and his reaction is that he has NO clue they are in his bedroom. I don't get it, why make him the fall guy YET again? Why not Jesse? We said story arch, not STORY TERROR. Ryan is always proven 'untrustworthy' which is just not true. He has done bad things, for good reasons. However, I doubt this is one of those situations.... because as I said, he is apparently clueless. When I seen that where some of the CSI's future is in question- I KNEW IT'D BE WOLFE! Ahhh. It's so trite. So so TRITE! Give it up already.....:rolleyes:

That being said, that's episode 23. If there are 24 the finale will be HUGE! Something BIGGER than that.

Also, I doubt that if Jonathan/Ryan were leaving, it'd be over a bag of diamonds! That would SUCK. Royally. I mean--- he's done a lot worse. Give me a break! He'd atleast deserve a better send off than that (which really should not happen at all.............. :shifty:)

If someone would just assure me the cast is going to stay intact, I'd feel much better. Or if we knew about their contracts... something!

Hey at this point I will take any storyline that has Ryan. I am not concerned in the least that he is guilty. And besides we get to see his apartment! It has also crossed my mind that Tara may come back some day for revenge.

Oh well, why is Jake Berkley back? Just to shoot a robber who was having his back towards them? Hmmm another useless and ridiculous position for the guy? I love Jake Berkley and I love Johnny Whitworth, but I really hope he was never gonna come back after what I've seen in these last years. Again he has to come back for an ambiguous role and I'm quite sure something about that useless and pathetic love triangle will be mentioned. WOW I feel so bad for Jake :(

Eric investigating the lab. Oh well the guy who screwed more than one investigations becasue he went back to work after he was shot in the brain when he was supposed to have some rest, the guy who investigated on his shink's death doing some untethical and unprofessional things....this guy can investigate on the team? Why do I want to smack TPTB's heads? All of them? :brickwall::brickwall::scream:

Ryan possibly being the bad guy of the lab. How new and refreshing this storyline is :rolleyes:. While I tend to say that might have been set up by Tara, I truely hope this is the lst of Ryan Wolfe. I love him and I will definitely cry once the show won't have him, but I came to a point where I'm sick and tired of seeing Ryan Wolfe being treated like this every year. Every year he has to screw up badly!!! Nope I'm tired of it and if this is a way for TPTB to let him go....well let him go :p

Florry86--I don't understand why, if you love Ryan, you would want him to leave? This "setup" will only solidify his strength of character and dedication to the team and he will be vindicated.

Florry86--I don't understand why, if you love Ryan, you would want him to leave? This "setup" will only solidify his strength of character and dedication to the team and he will be vindicated.
Nope this set up, at least IMO, sounds like a lame excuse, a lame attempt from TPTB to picture Ryan as one of the good guys when in these last years, he has always screwed up and no one has ever...ever defended the guy. Now they want me to believe someone will find out this was a setup? I will never buy it. He has always been portrayed as the black sheep of the team while the others have always been too good to ever face the consequences of their own actions.

Nope, I won't buy it this time and I don't see how this could strenght a character like Ryan, but oh well that's me :p

Thanks for the spoilers, Faylinn.

Jake back? Hopefully it wont lead to any more boring 'romance' storylines.

A Ryan storyline that has his trustworthiness questioned again? These writers are sooo original. Why does it always have to be Ryan? Its getting really old. Could they not give him a positive storyline for once? And I agree with you Florry (not about Ryan going, because I really dont want that to happen) but how he is treated like this every season, and they never use these experiences to strenghten the character, they are forgotten about by the next episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back