**Spoiler Lab** S8 - Check Out What's On The Horizon!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Nov 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

I don't think her secret is revealed to the team (yet) or they would have mentioned it in the spoilers, imo. Anyways, now I really want a good reason why she wants to keep it a secret. Stubborn girl...lol.

The lab is always being under scrunity. FBI, Stetler, whatever. :shifty:

2. Divadee87

Divadee87 Hit and Run

wow... this episode sounds so intense and drama filled!!! i can't wait till the new epis start coming again starting next week!!!

3. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Maybe since Ryan is already onto Natalia's hearing loss it makes him look suspicious because he's hiding what he knows?
    Or that "moonlighting for extra cash" will come into play.... which I hope is not the case. Ryan doesn't need any more "bad boy" issues. :rolleyes:

4. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

YAY! Eric is back on 8.16 that makes me happy. Anyone else think they should rename CSI: Miami to CSI: Horatio & Jesse?

5. slower

slower Lab Technician

IDK about CSI: H & Jesse, but CSI: Jesse. :rolleyes:

I agree MJ, Ryan doesn't need anymore bad boy issues. He is a compassionate person, let that show for a change. But,IMO it already shows in how he is willing to give his coworkers the benefit of the doubt and support them, even though some of them don't extend the same to him. They are so willing to jump to conclusions, before knowing the whole story.

I sure hope the issues surrounding Natalia doesn't interfer with her stay in Miami. :(

Maybe this could turn into a positive for Natalia, say she learns sign language and becomes the deaf liason for the department. Just a thought.

6. redanemone

redanemone Rookie

I wonder if ep 8.16 has anything to do with that woman Jesse is "stalking". And I may be wrong but I remember Eddie Cibrian mentioning in an interview that Jesse returned to L.A in the first place to look after his father. Hopefully, this epi will clear up the back and forth that he's done between cities.

PS: i think its safe to say that its been CSI: Horatio for awhile now, but i'm not complaining! I love my Irish Ninja :cool:

7. slower

slower Lab Technician

That's pretty funny, Irish Ninja. I do have to say I like H too. His compassion for the victims and especially children, but his gun stance just slays me, I can't stop laughing when I see it. :guffaw:

8. G!DiP

G!DiP Victim

a little jesse spoiler...
    we know the case is about this: Horatio heads to Los Angeles to hopefully clear Jesse's name, all while a former sports superstar is being investigated after a girl is found dead in his home...
    the news is shocking!!! Bruce, a former athlete turned sports agent, acquitted of a previous murder in Los Angeles...and...Responsible for the death of his own wife, as well as Jesse's wife:wtf:,
    Bruce, who has managed to elude a murder rap, is clearly unconscionable, a wealthy playboy used to getting his own way(ROLE POSSIBLY RECURS)

9. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

I think a lot of us have a tendency to see things through the perspective of our character(s) of preference.

I enjoy Horatio a great deal and I actually think his time has decreased this season. :)

I do think that Jesse was front and center a lot of the early part of the season, but it seems to be settling down now.

Anyway, IMHO, there is significant more "TEAM" interaction this season and as long as that continues I'm a happy camper! :thumbsup:

10. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Agreed. The increased Team interaction is what I've enjoyed the most this season.A significant improvement over the last several seasons.

11. Divadee87

Divadee87 Hit and Run

I agree with everyone. Screentime is being split equally between everyone and all characters this season are getting some. Even Ryan, Natalia and Frank have gotten more than one scene and some good lines in. Jesse's facetime has gotten down, which is better and even Dave and Valera have resurfaced as well. I am loving this season better than the past ones and look forward to the new epis!!! :thumbsup:

12. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

I totally agree. Ryan has had so many negative storylines, he better not be the screw-up again :rolleyes:

13. Divadee87

Divadee87 Hit and Run

If they do bring up the "moonlighting for extra cash" thing, it better be for a good and positive thing. Hopefully it will be to move to a house or something that wont be bad. It better not have anything to do with gambling.... :scream: :scream: :scream:

14. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

Thanks vegaslights for the spoiler:)

Ryan continues to be a concern huh? (surprise surprise). Is he a concern because of his job performance? Is he a concern because he is gambling again (hense the "moonlighting"). Is he a concern because he is acting oddly because he is experiencing emotional issues because of his kidnapping and torture in WISC? Or is he a concern because the writers have a half-baked, negative story line and want to dump on their favorite whipping post?! :scream::scream: (Sorry a little tense because of an upcoming winter storm in Iowa)

Or maybe scared that she will lose her job....(poor Natalia:()

I hope the hiding the hearing loss is all that it is; Ryan-the-bad-boy has been done to death.

:guffaw::lol::guffaw:

Add me to the list of people who want the writers to avoid a negative story arc for Ryan. I am on the fence if I want to see him even dealing with the aftermath of his kidnapping and torture in WISC. Why can't we have a story arc that brings out his compassionate side?!:(

15. RoscoeTrek

RoscoeTrek Rookie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.