**Spoiler Lab** S8 - Check Out What's On The Horizon!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Nov 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Thanks Roscoe. I'm anxious to get that peek into H's life as well. :p
    ~~~

Promo pics for 8.13 Die By The Sword (airing Jan. 18) *is loving the 2nd one!* :cool:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

This looks like Bill Kurtis, from A&E. I know he and DC did a promo together. Is he also a guest in this episode?

3. RoscoeTrek

RoscoeTrek Rookie

Nah! That's Brad Leland. You know our dear friend Scully "Sullivan" according to the spoilers!

You know inthewind, I'm so jealous by the fact that you've got an episode named after you! It's a good title. I don't think they'll ever use my name... :lol:

@MJ, I love the 2nd pic too!!! It's a classic Caine pic!!! :thumbsup:

4. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

Thanks for the info. I was sure we'd have heard if it was Kurtis. A second look suggested Sully.
    :devil: They didn't ask my permission to use my name, either. :guffaw::guffaw:Never mind that I stole it from a Horatio line in the first place. You never know; they come up with some doozies once in a while. If we see a future episode titled RoscoeTrek, we'll all know your bribe worked.

5. Divadee87

Divadee87 Hit and Run

Thanks for the pics!!! looks like an exciting epi. all of the upcoming episodes have so much drama and a lot exciting things happening. anyways, I agree about the name thing. you are so lucky inthewind!!!! I don't know if an episode called Divadee87 would get any ratings!!!!!! lol

6. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

wow thanks for the photos-weird seeing Horatio sitting in a jail cell to talk to a killer-he's got such a nice suit on and yet the place isn't as dirty as I'd expect-tv jail sure is pretty! wow AMH as a bad dude-cool..

7. crimekat

crimekat Hit and Run

What ever came of it when Natalia' hurt her shoulder in Deep Freeze? She thought if anyone found out that she ould not be able to continue.

8. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Nothing came of that. I guess TPTB are just pretending that her seeing the doctor in 8.13 won't go on her record.

I'm anxious to see how Sully's going to fit into this episode -- with Rebecca trying to get Eric to spy on the lab (in the later episode), it makes me wonder if she & Sully are in cahorts together & they'll try to take down the team.....of course just to piss off Horatio. :p

9. redanemone

redanemone Rookie

I can't make heads or tails of why Sully is suddenly back. I guess your idea makes the most sense to me right now, mjszud. If Sully was brought to dig up dirt on the lab, it may be because he's harboring bitterness toward Horatio or something. We don't know if he retired willingly or not. Maybe he's resentful that Horatio found his place in the new world that is forensics and an old dog like him couldn't.

Or maybe he's a private investigator now. who knows? :confused:

10. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

I don't know either but I bet it has something to do with Jesse. Of course, it could all depend on how Sully left MDPD. If Horatio had something to do with his departure, I can see him helping to dig up dirt on the lab. His attitude during "Out of Time" on Horatio's way of solving the case, indicated he wasn't too fond of the CSI methods.

11. Divadee87

Divadee87 Hit and Run

I don't know as well about Sully... but I am pretty positive Jesse has to do with it. Sully clearly couldn't stand Horatios' methods and way of solving the crime in the first episode, so he could be out for revenge. maybe he is trying to get dirt on Jesse or Horatio to get back at the lab??? don't know. episode does sound exciting and intriguing.

12. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Jesse's "problems" seemed to have surfaced in LA though, not Miami....I'm not sure that Sully would have a clue about him. I lean towards Horatio revenge because of that last moment between the two (in Out of Time) when Horatio tells him "no hard feelings" & Sully throws him that look. Could be Jesse though; won't close the door on that theory.

13. baybeehannah

baybeehannah Witness

Episode 8x13 - Die by the Sword *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

THE BIZARRE CASE OF A MAN CHOPPED IN HALF BAFFLES THE CSIs, WHILE NATALIA’S INJURY PUTS HER AND RYAN IN JEOPARDY, ON “CSI: MIAMI,” MONDAY, JAN. 18 “Die By The Sword” – The bizarre case of a man chopped in half baffles the CSIs, while Natalia’s injury puts her and Ryan in jeopardy, on CSI: MIAMI, Monday, Jan. 18 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
    SERIES REGULARS

• Horatio Caine……………………….. David Caruso
    • Calleigh Duquesne………………….. Emily Procter
    • Eric Delko……………………….. Adam Rodriguez
    • Jesse Cardoza………………………. Eddie Cibrian
    • Ryan Wolfe…………………………. Jonathan Togo
    • Det. Frank Tripp………………………….. Rex Linn
    • Natalia Boa Vista……………………… Eva La Rue
    • Walter Simmons………………………. Omar Miller
    RECURRING CAST

• Tom Loman…………………. Christian Clemenson
    • Michael Travers…………… Christopher Redman
    • Det. John “Sully” Sullivan…………… Brad Leland
    GUEST CAST

• Kenny Turner……………………. Booboo Stewart
    • Russell Turner…………………… Brian McGovern
    • Takashi Yamada……………………… Roger Yuan
    • Aiko Okanagi……………………………. Lewis Tan
    • Susan Lee………………………… Michelle Krusiec
    • Doctor Marshall…………………….. John Newton

14. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Re: Episode 8x13 - Die by the Sword *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

Not that I'm not excited for this episode, cause I am, but usually the Mods set & sticky these episode threads the Friday prior to airing....has this changed?

15. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Re: Episode 8x13 - Die by the Sword *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

No it hasn't changed. Someone has done this before and the Mods let them know that they set the episode threads.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.