**Spoiler Lab** S8 - Check Out What's On The Horizon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice meeting you, Divadee- good luck in your career choice and every success as well as Bright Blessings this New Year! It's great to have your cheery words in Talk!
Thanks for the welcome!!!! Yeah, i forgot to mention that I am not just studying fashion design but i also am going to be a stylist like the ones who pick out the wardrobe for celebrities for red carpet events and important events like that. (but don't worry, i will also cater to all of you guys.;) i don't believe in giving celebrity treatment to anyone. we are all equal.;););))

Divadee87, please think about designing stuff for tall women. I'm tired of having to take hems out of my dress slacks. :lol:

I'm looking forward to 8.12. Two of my favorite guest stars (David Lee Smith and Wes Ramsey) will be back.

As far as Horatio having to travel to LA in 8.16, I wonder whether we're going to have a CSI LA soon? :wtf:

8.16 spoilers are out--and the episode feels similar to what CSI did during season five's "Hollywood Brass."

Horatio travels to LA on a case that is connected to Jesse. Rebecca Nevins is also back for this episode. As is Eric.

Where can I find spoilers for 8.16? Also, is that confirmed, that Delko will be in the next episode and then few other, almost one by one?
I was hoping he will return for the season finale and will announce:' I'm back, guys'.

Nice meeting you, Divadee- good luck in your career choice and every success as well as Bright Blessings this New Year! It's great to have your cheery words in Talk!
Thanks for the welcome!!!! Yeah, i forgot to mention that I am not just studying fashion design but i also am going to be a stylist like the ones who pick out the wardrobe for celebrities for red carpet events and important events like that. (but don't worry, i will also cater to all of you guys.;) i don't believe in giving celebrity treatment to anyone. we are all equal.;););))

Divadee87, please think about designing stuff for tall women. I'm tired of having to take hems out of my dress slacks. :lol:

I'm looking forward to 8.12. Two of my favorite guest stars (David Lee Smith and Wes Ramsey) will be back.

As far as Horatio having to travel to LA in 8.16, I wonder whether we're going to have a CSI LA soon? :wtf:
Don't worry Jag Lady. I plan to be a designer who caters to all shapes and sizes. Unlike other high end designers, I will design clothes for ALL women. I believe every one should feel beautiful, not just size 2 or 4(no offense to the girls who are.) My goal is to change the way people think and to break the stereotypes in Hollywood and the media that just show skinny girls as sexy. ;) :cool: :thumbsup: anywho, I am also curious about 8.16 with the whole L.A. thing. Maybe Jesse Cardoze lives in Hollywood or Beverly Hills for all we know!!!! :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

8.16 spoilers are out--and the episode feels similar to what CSI did during season five's "Hollywood Brass."

Horatio travels to LA on a case that is connected to Jesse. Rebecca Nevins is also back for this episode. As is Eric.

Ah, budget cuts. :lol:

Makes sense though, considering Jesse came back from LA. Maybe this is (finally) the reveal of why he's back. I wonder if Jesse goes with him or if Horatio's gone solo.

Meh, never liked Rebecca Nevins. :p

Thanks for the info, Shane!

Okay, I am a little confused (again--still the jury is still out:lol:); is Rebecca Nevins is/was the DA for Dade county and H's ex? Who was the woman H was dating that was killed and they tried to pin it on H (I thought that was her)?

Don't worry Jag Lady. I plan to be a designer who caters to all shapes and sizes. Unlike other high end designers, I will design clothes for ALL women. I believe every one should feel beautiful, not just size 2 or 4(no offense to the girls who are.) My goal is to change the way people think and to break the stereotypes in Hollywood and the media that just show skinny girls as sexy. ;) :cool: :thumbsup: anywho, I am also curious about 8.16 with the whole L.A. thing. Maybe Jesse Cardoze lives in Hollywood or Beverly Hills for all we know!!!! :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Good for you Divadee!! Hollywood needs to recognize the beauty of the those women NOT size 2 or lower (it sends a pretty bad image to all women if that is considered the only standard of beauty around).

Actually Jesse moved to the Hollywood area to continue his career (In HT, the hostage taker called Jesse "Hollywood" at one point), so I am hoping that H going to LA will end the suspense.:thumbsup:

We know for sure that Eric's going to be in 8.14 and 8.16 (episode where Horatio goes to LA). As for after 8.16, we'll have to wait and see -- I think he has a few more, right? I lost count. :lol:

Just to put it all together:

8.12 - 'Show Stopper'
8.13 - 'Die by the Sword'
8.14 - 'In The Wind' (features Eric)
8.15 - No Title
8.16 - No Title (features Eric)

Last edited:
Of all the people they could have returning & it has to be Rebecca??! :klingon:
& yes MiamiWolfe, that is H's ex. I don't think we've seen her since 'Inside Out' back in S6.

Not too sure I can even comment on H going to LA for Jesse..... :wtf:

As for Eric's returns -- 8.14 will be his 5th appearance, 8.16 his 6th; leaving him 4 more episodes for the remainder of the season.

Of all the people they could have returning & it has to be Rebecca??! :klingon:
& yes MiamiWolfe, that is H's ex. I don't think we've seen her since 'Inside Out' back in S6.

Was that the last time she walked out on H when Kyle got minimum punishment... All I remember is that she was sooo pissed when H told her Kyle was his son!

Not too sure I can even comment on H going to LA for Jesse..... :wtf:

Great! Another Eddie episode!!!

L.A.?! So that definately means no Miami. But I must note, H does seem to go places whenever he can! S2 was NY & S5 was Rio... I'm not complaining ;)

As for Eric's returns -- 8.14 will be his 5th appearance, 8.16 his 6th; leaving him 4 more episodes for the remainder of the season.

NOOOOOOOoo!!!! I don't want to lose him!!! Why can't they show us some mercy, for pete's sake?!

The episode does take place in Miami also. It switches back and forth between locations. Calleigh, Ryan, Natalia, Tom Loman are all present in the episode.

Horatio is in LA about the 'Enright murder.' It's connected to Jesse, and it's causing problems in Miami.

Re: Rebecca--she brings Eric in, and Eric believes she wants him to spy on the lab, which is pretty close. She says Natalia has been acting suspicious since the explosion, Ryan continues to be a concern. The whole lab, basically.

Not much on an actual case, from what I can tell.

Oh, and the episode's name is "L.A."

The episode does take place in Miami also. It switches back and forth between locations. Calleigh, Ryan, Natalia, Tom Loman are all present in the episode.

Horatio is in LA about the 'Enright murder.' It's connected to Jesse, and it's causing problems in Miami.

Re: Rebecca--she brings Eric in, and Eric believes she wants him to spy on the lab, which is pretty close. She says Natalia has been acting suspicious since the explosion, Ryan continues to be a concern. The whole lab, basically.

Thank you Shane! I really would have assumed that Natalia's secret was already out by this episode :confused:
She's gonna be stubborn about this.... :brickwall:

Do any of the spoilers say how the case is connected to Jesse?

Is Ryan a concern in that he has problems too,or was it meant Ryan is concerned(as in continues to be concerned) for Natalia?
The whole lab is a concern? Isn't that why Natalia was bought in as the mole in season 4?
I would have thought that Natalia's problem would have been in the open by now.Our CSI's sure keep things to themselves when they really need help.

Is Ryan a concern in that he has problems too,or was it meant Ryan is concerned(as in continues to be concerned) for Natalia?
The whole lab is a concern? Isn't that why Natalia was bought in as the mole in season 4?
I would have thought that Natalia's problem would have been in the open by now.Our CSI's sure keep things to themselves when they really need help.

As in "concern." Possibly problems. Not sure, though. We'll have to tune in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back