• Speed/Rory: 'Finally fired his gun!'

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Speed/Rory: 'Greg Seaton or Is It Satan?'

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Speed/Rory: 'Sometimes Bad is Hot!'

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^ :eek: What year is that from, calleighspeedle (if you know)? I've never seen that one before -- it's pretty awesome. :D

I'm so glad we've had actual Rory news lately. I'm still hoping he finds his way back to television again (stranger things have happened!) as I've missed his swagger.

Love the Picture I haven't seen that one either and I have a lot of them! Thanks for posting! They are suppose to be doing Promos for Teeth this month and will start the actual filming in Dec. Hopefully Jaison will post the pics as soon as they get them done. He know we are waiting for them!

^ :eek: What year is that from, calleighspeedle (if you know)? I've never seen that one before -- it's pretty awesome. :D

I'm so glad we've had actual Rory news lately. I'm still hoping he finds his way back to television again (stranger things have happened!) as I've missed his swagger.

I have no idea when this picture was taken, sorry.

Yo Ladies! Look what I got! Heres our future hot Vampire with his best bud Adam! This was on Aug. 6, 2010! Please clean up your drool! Lol! How hot is he! Woooo! Somebody please get me a fan I need to cool off! :drool::drool::drool::thumbsup:

AdamMadeoAug2010-6-1.jpg

I know CSISDFlash posted a link to some photos and that this one was on there but it was cropped. I just think it's funny that Rory is harassing the paparazzi, lol!

I finally found this picture in a larger size instead of the tiny one most of us had seen before or could find online. Love Speed in green and with the sunglasses. Hot! :drool:

(Click thumbnail to enlarge)

Back