Speed/Rory #16: ~~"Welcome to the Big Leagues"~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG I saw the preview pics I was sooo excited I actually like fell off my chair im sooo going to cry when I see him I know its a little extremem but come on my baby is back and its just going to be so amazing to just hear him 4 MORE DAYZZZZZ!!!!!!! aie aie aie!!!!
Edited by Mod to add Spoiler Code

Need4Speed said:
Whoa whoa whoa hold the phone......LOL this is gonna get confusing..... i think you all know why :p well there's me "Need4Speed" and now there's "NeedForSpeed"....LOL
actually i have and idea to make this less confusing.....if you want you guys can call me Speed or Speedy for short and you can call NeedForSpeed by her formal name or vice versa. LOL :lol: and actually one of the reasons why i suggested this is just cause i like the name(s) Speed/Speedy :D

I get very confused when I saw YOUR username the first time... ;) Although I never posted anything I´m registered since February 2006 with the username NeedForSpeed (I was registered with this name in the big german forum too). But it´s okay, call me Conny - no problem :D

And just to bribe a little more, more of his sexiness:

Some screenshot I made from the D&C critericon-collection...
A second D&C-screenshot...
And a third... this smile...

Tell me if you want more... :p

Speedle said:
OMG I saw the preview pics I was sooo excited I actually like fell off my chair im sooo going to cry when I see him I know its a little extremem but come on my baby is back and its just going to be so amazing to just hear him 4 MORE DAYZZZZZ!!!!!!! aie aie aie!!!!

You won't be the only one crying when you see him on Monday night. :)
Edited by Mod to add Spoiler Code

Just a reminder to please use the Spoiler Code or add Spoiler Space when discussing aspects of next week's episode.

Ie:

We're going to see him on Monday! Can't wait to see him next week!

It may be rather insignificant, but those who wish to remain spoiler free may still see these as spoilerish. Thanks! :)

Saw the promo agained last night durning CSI.
I think they show more then they did on Monday.
But not sure and don't care love every minute of it..
Can't wait for Monday... Usally I can't wait for the weekend, but I which this one was already done and tonight
was monday instead of Friday, but it not.. Hopefully the weekend will go fast...
if you know what I mean!!

haha!!!! nice!!! loved the D&C pics!!!! and for those of you that don't know...it stands for Dazed and Confused....god i love that movie!!!!! that and Empire records are my two funny favs...and as for revealing movies i like The Last Don and Black and White...very nice ones :D

and as for monday....

OMG!!!!! you all know how much i love Speed..and how very emotional i get when ever they show Lost Son...i seriously almost spiral into depression froim it!!! but on monday i will be in tears....not of sadness but of joy. Seeing Speed again in a NEW EP will just make me so happy!!!! and for once i hope that TPTB stick with their habit of not showing exactly what they say because seeing as they said he was going to be a hallucination...i hope they stick to their habit because that might mean that he'll be alive.....i really just hope.

Oh Very nice prices indeeded!!
Thanks for Need 4 Speed for saying something
about them I almost miss them..

I glad I didn't they are really very Yummmie!!

Thanks agained!!

I love the promo that was play during CSI! We got to see a lot more Speed!! I want it to be Monday!!!

You're gonna kill me with all these sexy pics Calleighspeedle!!! and nice icon and siggy sanderslove.....thay actually kinda make me cry....and i'm sitting here reading your icon and i'm like "that's exactly how i feel" and if you don't mind..can i use it when you're done with it? please?

Need4Speed, Yes you can use my icon when I'm done you have to credit haunting_you24 she made it I cried when I sall it too! I made my siggy though it took forever to the color like that I wanted it to somewhat match the icon it's not exactly the way I wanted. But, I'm glad you like them!! :D

All please spare a thought for me who wont get to see the 6.04 BBYD on my television until August 2008 :eek:

I know I'll probably manage to watch the episode next week sometime after Monday. But it grates on me to know I'm so far behind, especially concerning BBYD. In ole blighty we are upto 'Throwing Heat', so we are not even upto last seasons potenially Speedle spoilers which didn't materialise :rolleyes: Anyways I'm not going to get myself too depressed because I'm sure I'll be able to see the entire episode by at least Friday of next week :lol:

But I saw the promo and :eek: I can't wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back