Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

ok not that i dont mind spending all day looking at rory but i gotta go to work and im trying to find a picture its of rory with a hat on doing that cute things with his hand and i think green shirt if ya got it please post it for me

thanks and i ment to ask for the headphones pic too sorry and i love you guys

:D a very Happy Birthday to Rory!
And here's Season one part 3. Next, we'll have the season one finals :)

hey there,
*leaves the b-party with hundreds of friends for rory*
just a little stop by.
voted for the last ones. just great.

sure all of you remember the song speed made lip synch to with the headphones on? "on the hunt"``
i took a closer look at the lyrics. and i think there are some "speedisms" (lets just call it that)in it too.
take a look (for copyright I just listed a few lines that fit him quite well i think):

But I said baby, sugar I can play your game (I think this line fits perfectly to the "sorry" episode - "grave young men")
I know who you are baby
I know what they call you girl
Never put you down baby
Im just like you baby, Im on the hunt
And if you wanna love me baby, Im your man
And all those high-falutin society people
I dont care if they dont understand
;)

And then there are the last lines but I am not gonna post them here as they are not really PG13 I think. :cool:

I was also thinking of what I would give him as a b-day present. what would you give a man who can nearly afford everything he wants? :confused:
I think I would organise a party for him with his best friends, a nice bbq surprise party, with lots of beer and great music. or a trip on the bike. basically something he likes. but in the eve he would be mine :) hot bath, massage and ... :D

sorry, have to go back to the party! cheers! :lol:

i love that song its on of my fave skynyrd ones.

and happy rory's birthday to all of you!
*paases out balloons and snickerdoodles* i hope you all have a great rory filled day. :D
and why, oh why do these polls keep getting harder to choose from ha?

oooooooooH my WORD....I do that hand thing...in that pic-I do it to...oh me and rory-its just meant to be :lol::lol::lol::lol:

damn right they are getting harder fo_poozle

The smile... the stubble… the eyes… the hand thing… oh my word *swoon*. Is it just possible for him to get any hotter :D? That is such a beautiful picture.

I agree, it was harder to choose two from this poll. I can only imagine that it will get more difficult when we get to the winners of these. I voted for the one from “Spring Break” because it’s my favourite line ever (it has a special place on my quote wall), and the one from “Cross Jurisdictions”.

Happy Birthday Again Rory! Don’t forget to blow out the candles and make a wish (hopefully involving me :devil:)!

don't you know that all pics of rory in a hat are hotness :p
he needs to rock hats more often they work in his favor.
i would post a pic right now but photobucket is being men and not lettting me so
{insert rory hotness here}

Today I looked at my calender and of course, we all know what it read. Today should be considered a holiday... so I hope everyone has/had a wonderful Rory filled day.

In honor of him, I watched Wannabe. Best. Episode. Ever. He was absolutely fantastic in it and he just oozed emotional depth. It bites that he wasn't given more opportunities like this. There was so much potential for his character and tptb made a waste of his character. Especially by killing him off in such a crap ass way. I can only imagine what our beloved Timmy would've been like in this season. :(

SpeedleCSIMiami that is one of my favorite pictures ever. Thanks for posting.

Anyway, my bro said that if you wanna watch a Region 2 dvd on your pc, you probably can. Worse comes to worse, you may have to dl some region 0 software. So...as an Americana who wants to watch RAYD, this makes me very, very hopeful.

thank you! i hope your day was rory filled too!
i watched 'Wannabe" too gah i love that episode and i agree completely with what you said. why kill him in sucha lame ass way? its fricken miami for crying out loud! he could have atleast got eaten by a gator or something. stupid writers..

“Wannabe”, besides having some of his best character moments, also had Speed in a suit! *thinks naughty thoughts :devil:* We should have had more of those moments.

fo_poozle said:
why kill him in sucha lame ass way?
Because they were being stupid and childish, and thought that they held ultimate power and were the final word in everything. They obviously aren’t the final word, seeing as Speed has such a strong following after, what, two years of him being dead *cough* in hiding *cough* ;). We’ve stuck with you writers all through the tough times (even season four), so now we deserve something in return: give Speed back to us! *crosses arms and pouts at the writers*

^ Or at least if we can't have Speed back, we should get a mention, or maybe another 'case' that he worked on. (Here I go again) Except this time I still vote that half the episode be done in flasback, so we'll get to see Speed. Then they can do that whole 'Cold Case' thing at the end and have Horatio looking forelorn like he did at the end of 'Golden Parachute' and have Speed, I don't know, turn around with his hands in his pockets or something and then smirk a bit and then walk away and then he slowly disappears and Horatio is left there staring into nothing and....

Alright I've obviously had too much time to think about this. :lol:

I just think if the writers gave us something of this nature, then I'd be happy. I don't necessarily need the character back, but there have been some events in season five that deserve to shine some light back on Speedle.

Ie:

-Eric was shot, which means another one of Horatio's team down.
-Calleigh was shot in the chest, but survived because she was wearing kevlar. (Hello, 'Dispo Day')
-Ryan freezing when he needed to shoot his weapon. (Granted that was a long while ago)
-Officers keep getting killed in the line of duty on that show. Sheesh.

I don't think it would be too much to ask to get something. Like Nicole said, we've stuck through all of the seasons not only as loyal Speed fans, but as loyal CSI:Miami fans. We still love the show (Albeit it's obviously unconditional love or we would have switched the channel by now and found something more fun to watch) so in a way, we deserve the recognition for sticking with it, thus far. Ie: Some continuity about the Speed debacle.

Anyway, now that I'm done my morning rant...

Since I didn't post here yesterday during Rory's birthday, this is as good a time as any right now. :D

normal_292.jpg

(Courtesy of MiamiStyle)

*sings* Happy birthday to him! Happy birthday to him! Happy birthday dear Rory Cochrane! Happy birthday to him! [/sing]

SPEED_COCHRANE,
reading your first lines with the Horatio/Speed imaginary scene ... I started to dream and drift off in to phantasyland .....
that would be soooooo great!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back