Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

Ohh, I hate it when tv stations do that :mad:! What's worse is when they don't TELL you that they're moving the schedule around, so when you sit down all ready to watch Miami or any other show, BAM, it's gone and you have no idea where it went. I once emailed Warner Bros, but all I got was an automated replay asking me to buy their DVDs. I hope you at least get a person and not a machine to respond to you.

I voted for the "Dispo Day" quote (such a brilliant moment) and the "Broken" quote (easily the best line in the whole episode).

awwwwwww Hate that....so annoying *offers baked goods for comfort*

HOW ON EARTH AM i MEANT TO CHOSE JUST 2?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!:eek::eek::eek::eek:
I did tho went for Broken too I think and Grave Young Men I think....can't even remember and I did it 2 mins ago...woooops!!!

Welcome to the Speed thread bird_of_flame. :D

I voted for the Speedism from 'Broken', and the one from 'Dispo Day'. -- I found the 'Dispo Day' quote was one of the best lines from the entire series. It was just delivered so well, and you could really feel Speed's frustration and anger about his mistake, and the fact that IAB was in his face about 'the mole'. Talk about a tough week. :lol:

I agree with Still_RIP_Speed's sentiments. How can you choose just two? :eek: There has been so many amazing lines, and it made my choices so much harder.

“Dispo Day” was just a great episode in general. I just wanted to hop into the TV and give him a hug at the end when he looked like he was about to cry. I think this was the episode that really solidified my love for Speed *thinks of Speed… sigh* back when I was just getting into the series and not really watching the repeats in order. Then my mom had to ruin it.

Mom: You know he dies later, right?

Me: :eek: :mad:

Gee, thanks mom.:lol:

There are too many good quotes. Perhaps someone should make a book full of Speed/Rory quotations. Heck, I’d put down money for that!

dispo day is greatness. rory was fantastic through out the whole episode. and so many great quotes like you all have said already. and i know what you mean about giving him hugs bird_of_flame i always want to, too.

I voted

Lace on a rug. Well, shoot me if it ever comes to that. (Losing Face)

You know what? This game's over. Sorry, but I have an officer-involved case to investigate. I don't have time for this petty crap. (Dispo Day)

and HAPPY BIRTHDAY RORY!!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I thought tomorrow was his birthday? Oh well :rolleyes:.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANYWAYS RORY!!!!! :D *pulls out a cake and some party hats* I'd sing, but no one wants to hear my horrible singing voice, but I made a cake for you! It's chocolate :D!

^ It depends what time zone you're in :) Here, it's not until tomorrow.

See, that's what I thought. I guess then I shall have to wish him a happy birthday again tomorrow.

And bake him another cake :devil:!

It's Rorys b-day in Aus......WHHOOOHOOO! :devil: *runs around wooping loudly and throws skittles everywhere!* :p

HAAAAAAAPPY BIRTHDAY RORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
*runs across the office singing and ignoring the confused looks of the colleagues*
the most important thing in life is not to worry about the sense of it. just live it to the max and enjoy every minute that gives you joy and also sorrow. feel it.
all the best for you (if you're ever gonna read this).

and I think in some sort of way it's also a birthday for us ladies, don't you think?? if he wouldn't be, THIS wouldn't be. so happy b-day to all of you!

love, lelaina :D :D ;) :lol:

OMG Shameful, its now 10am and I've only just remembered its RC's Birthday *smacks own head*

35 years young today

I was thinking aswell 1972 was a leap year, if his mam had given birth a day later he would be 8 or so haha well he wouldn't like but there has only been like 8 29th Februarys since '72 :lol:

happy birthday to the SEXY happy birthday to him. yay i love older men.*hugs his mom for having such a sexy little boy*

all together now #HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ROOOOOOOORRRRRRRRYYYY Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuu# *claps* woooooo maybe his birthday wish could be to meet me??oh no wait sorry....
Thats my birthday wish :(....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back