Speed/Rory #14: Speedism Preservation Society

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm so freaking out!! Rory was in Toronto the 9 of december! its like close to home for me!!!!There is picture of him on wire image and even without hair he's so hot!!!!!!!!!

I miss Rory{speed] too but I didn't care for how they killed him off. Also didn't care for how they kissed off the girl supervisor. Maybe they can kill off Wolfe too not my refavorite Great picture what's he doing lately

Welcome to the Speed/Rory thread kathyv. :)

As for what he's doing lately, you can check it out on imdb. :) So far, he's just finished 'A Scanner Darkly', and 'Right at Your Door'.

He's also in a new miniseries entitled 'The Company', which is currently filming.

You should be able to find some release dates if you visit the site, but I know for sure that 'A Scanner Darkly' is coming out on DVD December 19th, 2006 in the US and Canada. As for 'Right at Your Door', it's coming out in January, in the UK. :)

welcome to the crazyness kathyv!
:lol: that snicklefritz thing always makes me laugh super hard. and now i'm totally headign to wireimage to see the new rory pics you speak of veggie

I love the wallpaper calleighspeedle. I love the colors you chose. So pretty; great job!

Yes, yes, hectic days do call for some yumminess; and the pics are much appreciated Ashley. I've only seen caps for "Love & a .45" (I'm aware of the plot as well) and though they're just caps, I too am strangely attracted to crackhead Rory. Speaking of his movies, I'm watching "Fathers & Sons" now and oh my gosh, baby Rory = love. I was looking at the back of the case, and I just realized when Rory made this movie, I was in the 3rd grade. :lol:

Oh and Ashley, thank you for your concern earlier. I actually got some good news that totally made the bad day worth it, hooray! :)

thats good you got some good news, i'm glad your feeling better :)

aww fathers and sons i haven't seen that, in god i don't know how long ha, i think i was in 2nd or 3rd grade when it came out too, we rock. but yeah he was all baby like and young. and did he not have the coolest typical 90's clothes in that movie. aw and his puffy hair.
and i'm just glad i'm not the only one attracted to crackhead rory :lol:

Oh Lord, the clothes in that movie! I particularly enjoyed the jacket and the jeans stuffed in the boots. Maybe they should've hired the costume designer from Saved by the Bell.

Oh, Zach Morris.

Okay, back on topic: baby Rory. He was just flippin' precious. The hair was the best part and I wanted to hug him at the ending. The movie was quite interesting; not at all what I expected; but I thoroughly enjoyed it.

haha he did rock the zach morris look, ah how i used to love saved by the bell. but yeah, i agree he was just so adorably adorable in that movie, very hug worthy, and he was just so fantastic especially since it was his first big role.

:lol: :lol: Kas you have no idea how hard I'm laughing from your 'Saved by the Bell' reference. :lol:

Now I really want to see the movie. When that movie came out I was...Two years old. A little sad. But we all know baby Rory can kick baby speed_cochrane's ass anyday. :lol:

...If that made sense.

Anyway, I'm glad you enjoyed the movie! It sounds really interesting, and I'm always up for a movie with twists and thrills, with the added bonus of Rory. ;)

It's a movie definitely worth watching. Rory did a fine job as "Ed"; very broody. And had I seen this movie when it had first came out (and was older as I am now), then I would definitely say his acting skills were indicative of his future successes.

Oh and now I'm totally picturing Rory being cast for Saved by the Bell:

Jessie (to Kelly): No you can't date him! What about Zach? Besides, he... smokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back