Speed/Rory #14: Speedism Preservation Society

Status
Not open for further replies.
*sigh* Ashley, that first picture is my favorite Speed picture on the planet. :) Thanks for posting it!

I also love that second 'Hart's War' picture. Snickelfritz is such a cutie, as is Rory. ;)

Kas, thanks for the info about the movie. It's good to know that he did an excellent job with his first big role. Shows a lot about an actor who can pull their first major role off at such a young age. :)

your very welcome, i love that pic too hes so dreamy. and that scene just cracks me up everytime i watch it.
oh, and i love your new banner. they just look so cozy in that picture

thanks for sharing those pics calleighspeedle! i don't thinki've ever seen the 2nd one w/o the gettyimages tag on it, i love those pink sunglasses.

so next tuesday, a skanner darkly comes out on dvd, are you ladies as excited as i am?

Oh I am definitely excited. I've been counting down the days 'til its release. I have two job interviews that day and that will be my reward for surviving. :lol:

I got a promo coupon in the mail that said buy 2 pay-per-view movies and get one for a penny and on the cover of the coupon was A Scanner Darkly. But it won't air until the movie is released, so I rather purchase the DVD.

And thanks for the sweet pics calleighspeedle!

you're very welcome about the pics, if i find more I'll post them here. Meanwhile I am so looking forward to seeing "Right At Your Door" again I have it on pre-order and I have to wait another 4 weeks but it'll be worth it.

i was a little confused when i saw it the 1st time, it was still good, but not something i would have watched if rory wasn't in it. and good luck on your job interviews SincerelyInDenial!

and calleighspeedle you must tell us all the awesome things you can about right at your door when you see it, four weeks are going to fly by in a snap.

Thanks Ashley. I cannot wait for Right at Your Door to be released in the States. Ugh, I wish my DVD player compatible for Region 2 as well because I'd totally buy it.

Is Right At Your Door going to be released in theaters first in the US? Or is it just going to be sold here? I WANT IT! lol I need my Rory........ness....! hahahaha HYPER!

Well it was picked up by Lionsgate at Sundance so I assume it's going to be released in US theaters. Don't take this to be the absolute truth, but the rumor I heard was that it was to be released in January - which is less than a month away. I could very well be wrong though, after all it is a rumor.

RAYD has a MySpace page and I check it every once in awhile for updates but they don't have much information. Neither does the Liongsate site.

I would love for it to be true though. Does anyone else have additional info. to share?

fo_poozle said:
i was a little confused when i saw it the 1st time, it was still good, but not something i would have watched if rory wasn't in it. and good luck on your job interviews SincerelyInDenial!

and calleighspeedle you must tell us all the awesome things you can about right at your door when you see it, four weeks are going to fly by in a snap.

I've already seen "Right At Your Door" when it was in the cinema a few months ago and I can tell you Rory is excellent in this movie. ;)

*runs in*

Found this 'Lost Son' Still and thought I share it with you guys. Awwww...memories.

speed01yy8.jpg

*runs out*

Jules *huggles* Thanks for the still. He looks all angry and and and cute. lol. But ahh Lost Son such a bad episode but yet he looked so cute in his blue dress shirt of doom.

:eek: Great picture BulletGrrrl, thanks for sharing. :)

He looks like he's about to tell someone off. :lol: Gosh, I loved that about him. Always ready to grill the bad guy.

And I agree with you Katie, he looked cute in the blue dress shirt of doom. Didn't he wear it in 'Blood Brothers' too? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back