Speed/Rory #14: Speedism Preservation Society

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah nuts, I can't remember anything from any of these episodes. :eek: What kind of a CSI:Miami fan am I?

I know there was something from DWW that I sort of remember...Something about Delko swimming through that "Radioactive crap all day so he shouldn't be worried about a little nosebleed"

Although I'm pretty sure that quote isn't right, but I love how mean he was to Eric. :lol: (If someone was brave enough to go find it, it would be super :p)

And I still can't remember any Speedisms for 'Evidence of Things Unseen'. Did he even have any Speedisms in that episode? :eek:

Oh my goodness I've gotten to a new page. Don't want to have the one on the last page be forgotten. :eek:

CSIMiamiLover said
Isn't Dispo Day coming up (like tomorrow or something?) I've heard it's good and it looks good. *sigh* I can't think of anything either, and I aven't seen Dispo Day, so I'll watch that. But I've seen Evidence of Things Unseen, and I'm drawing a blank.

:lol: Well, I plan on watching DWW later today, so I'll check it for you. As for Evidence of things unseen, at the moment, I can't remember anything about the episode at all :p Such a bad fan.

I'm off to go watch DWW *sneaks off*

ETA: You spend a lot of time in those canals swimming through radioactive crap so I wouldn't be worried about a little nosebleed

That was it. :D

Still_RIP_Speed your Avatar is absolutely effing gorgeous I mean....breath taking effing gorgeous!!!!!

DWW was the last Miami Episode I saw the other day and I still can't think of a Speedism haha

Maybe there just isn't a lot of Speedisms through most of season one. :lol:

Oh! Megan, I have a question. When we're done with season one, will there be a big poll at the end with the winning Speedisms? If so, will we continue with season two and then do the same thing, and then take the top two Speedisms from both seasons and vote for the 'Ultimate Speedism'? (There could also be season three, but I think there was...Maybe three, max. :p)

Anyway, sorry if I'm not making sense. :lol:

Well, if there are any from season three that we absolutely have to use, we can stick them in with season two ;)

I was thinking after season one, we'd go right into season two, and then go back and do a big season one poll and a season two poll... but yours is a good idea too. What would people prefer?

Geni, you made perfect sense... to me, at least.

I just came accross this new-ish interview with Rory

Its a British Source, from the 18th Jan, it was to promote RAYD but the website is called femalefirst.co.uk and is done by a female journalist who is prying for gossip, so the article is not totally all about RAYD.......

...but not that we're complaining hey folks!!!

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity_interviews/291492004.htm

it links to a 2nd page just incase you'se are thinking its the shortest interview in history lol

I come bering more Speedisms from DWW.

Turn around
That's uh, probably stress-related.
You spend a lot of time in those canals swimming through radioactive crap. So I wouldn't be too concerned about a little nosebleed.
...or to kill herself.

I'll get some from EoTU later.

you i suck i just watched DWW yesterday and i still can't remember any speedisms :lol: i am so terrible

and thanks for the interview link June_85!

thanks June_85 but I can take no credit at all for it-its all the work of fo_poozle please take your bow *starts a standing ovation*

I think its friggin beautiful too....hence the snag!!!thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou fo_poozle

Ok I soooo saw evidence unseen like 2 days ago....may edit later if I remember any....

Geni-you're idea sounds fab!

Hi Tristianna, and Welcome! DWW is 'Dead Woman Walking', the season one episode.

I just watched Evidence of Things Unseen, and I managed to find two Speedisms:
Hey, did you see that tall one?
And they say husbands don't do anything around the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back