Speed/Rory #14: Speedism Preservation Society

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hah I love that theory mentioned earlier. I checked out the link, and the name of the thread (I hadn't joined yet :() was really funny, "Speed Therapy!"
Still_RIP_Speed I couldn't use the link, sorry. Didn't work for me.

ETA: I just remembered I read an interview w/ Rory on this site where he said he wished they hadn't killed him off because he wanted to come back for a few episodes. Maybe he'll be able to convince them *crosses fingers*

He did indeed say that. But... since Speed isn't *really* dead, he'll be back ;)

In the meantime, here's another poll:

Wow I've never visited that page...really great, Still_RIP_Speed
Love the story, and good writing. Can't wait until the next chapter

it werked thanks bunches keep them coming
errrrrrrrr im going into dt's see i cant get to a blockbuster right now and i just moved so i dont have cable anymore(cries cause her love affair with a&e ended) now my mom wont let me watch empire records again or put up pics of rory.

og course speed isn't dead. if they can kill ray caine and bring him back to life like 5 times they could definitely kill speedle and bring him back just once.
*goes to read*

Oooh. Piccies :) Yay.

You beat me to it, SpeedDemon. I was just going to ask for more Speedisms. Simple Man and Dispo Day. Start collecting!

oh so many rory pics. most of which i have never seen so thank you for sharing! and oh ma lord the 11th one you posted <3 i love rory in some hats

oh my word.....the major picture fest...Thanks very very very much :lol::lol::lol: love it :D ooooooo rory in leather-yummy.......ooooo speedisms *thinks, taps head*

Simple Man: I'm guessing thats not a lunch order

Dispo Day: with attitude-"I'm sorry but I have an officer involved case to attend

don't worry about your religion in the chair

I just saw "Dispo Day" and it's my second fave s1 ep now. Speed was awesome in it! I loved him after the shooting, and in the polygraph test! He was great at the end while trying to tell H about his gun, too. "Here's a belated birthday present."
Loved it. While it was playing I was looking for Speedisms and I heard them...I just forgot them :D

lol....it is a great speed eppy. Oh that part at the end where H is talking to him-'You're a good man' and he looks like he's about to cry...man I just want to hug him there

thanks CSIMiamiLover for you comment on the fic, Chapter 6 should be up soon. Just being Beta-ed at the mo :)

Oh! Still_RIP_Speed, we need that entire Speedism from Dispo Day. :D

"You know what this game is over, I've got an officer involved case to investigate so I don't have time for this petty crap". :devil:

Best. Line. Ever.

"Your phraseology is misleading"

Hee.

As for 'Simple Man', I can't think of any, and I even watched it last night. :lol: Of course, there weren't a lot of Speedisms because he was barely in the episode. *sigh*

I also saw "Hurricane Anthony," and I got this one (not sure if it's right or not)

"Only you could be cheerful after a hurricane." That was after Calleigh explained that a theif had helped them uncover a murder (when the guy running from the mob was thrown into a car with a murderer inside in the hurricane.)

As for "Simple Man," I also just saw it and I can't remember anything. I saw it only like an hour ago :lol:

:eek: Yeah, thats true speed_cochrane that whole line does need to be there....shouldn't have cut it off-in fact that whole scene is like speedism-sounds the range of his character, the emotion-hes annoyance at himself and his speedisms...Man what a character Speed was!!!! :(

I can't think of any more from simple man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back