Speed/Rory #14: Speedism Preservation Society

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats true, being obsessed is not a bad thing. its not like you outside his house waiting for him to take out his trash.
now, that would be a weird obsession ;)
say what??1

oh....really, people think thats weird??*blushes looking around embrassed!!!)....lol just kidding!!!

Oh thanks so much for that photo fo_poozle LOVE the expression on his face there

:lol:
your welcome, i'm seriously lacking in new rory photos, i can't find any. he needs to get photographed more so we have more prettiness to look at.

fo_poozle said:
thats true, being obsessed is not a bad thing. its not like you outside his house waiting for him to take out his trash.
now, that would be a weird obsession ;)

Well if Ashley justifies it like that, then we're all set. But yeah, I think obsession can be applied very loosely to us. Like you said Ashley we're not watching him take out his trash... or setting up spy cams in his casa.

We like to talk about him. A lot. He's a great actor with hotness to boot. Is that a crime? Nopers.

Oh btw there's a new Axe commercial on air where this guy is spraying himself with the bottle, with his arms outreached on a beach and all these chicks in bikinis come running towards him mad in desire and it made me think that Rory really needs to be the spokesman for Axe.

The Rory Axe Effect or something... though he doesn't really need the body spray. It would just be an added bonus. :lol:

Oh man I scrolled down to fair and I saw
The Rory Axe Effect
and I was like "NOOOO not the axe man!" and then I scrolled up and I was like "ahhh ok" lol.

But what if I want to watch him take out his trash? No, I'm kidding fans that hide in celbrities trash cans are weird. I prefer to watch Rory on the big/small screen. Not that meeting him wouldn't be nice, just not in a crazy stalker way.

speedmonkey2 said: I was like "NOOOO not the axe man!"

Oh my gosh; I'm so sorry! :( I only meant it in the best possible way: Rory on the beach, shirtless and wet... and if they need to cast extras, then well, they have a whole lot of us to use. They don't even need to pay. I'll gladly volunteer my services! :devil:

Oh and feliz cumpleanos speedmonkey2 (happy birthday)! It's the 14th on the East Coast already! Have a great one!

Well the story goes, that Katie had a dream where Rory/Speed was trying to kill her with an axe. Apparently it was scary to her. :p He said "Come out come out wherever you are!"

So that's where the axe man thing came from. :)

By the way, I'd love for Rory to be in an axe commercial. They seem to put their men in such nice clothes. :devil: I still say it should have been Rory and not Nick Lachey in that one commercial. :p

Happy B-Day speedmonkey2!

I'd give you sum b-day piccies, but I don't have any new ones....in other words, ones that haven't been posted on here lol

fo_poozle said:
thanks for the pics calleighspeedle! i could just stare at that man like all day.

and thats pretty rad ass about sharing speedles birthday June_85!

I know I'm rather impressed by that as I know hardly anyone who shares my birthday lol

-------

Rummiging through celebrities trash has just reminded me of something the press did over here to a minor celebrity.

His name is Alistair McGowan and he has his own impressionist show. He did an advert for the Credit Card company Capital One and Identity Fraud and made people aware of what to do to help protect yourself by shredding everything before you toss it out in the rubbish as anyone can get hold of your personal details from the bin and can apply for anything in your name

One of the National newspapers 'The Daily Mirror' went round to his house and scoped his trash out and manged to get a whole load of finanical statements and other personal stuff with his personal detauls on he'd thrown out and then published a front page news break on how Mr Gowan wasn't practicing what he was preeching, I thought it was bloody hillarious.

But shows you the ferocity of the British Media, they are like pigs on heat.

Heres the article http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/allnews/tm_...-name_page.html

Pretty pointless but pretty funny

I know that wern't at all connected in anyway to Rory but I thought I would share lol

Aww, pretty pretty pictures everyone!!
And, wha? He was in London? He was, like, 45 minutes away, and I didn't get to go see him!!! No fair!!! lol, and happy birthday speedmonkey!!!! I shall have to rummage and see what pressie's I can wip up, lol!
:lol:, yes, its the axe man Katie, he's coming to get you! :lol: But, no, he should definetly do that advert, yes, it would be a great test of his, er, acting skills *cough* :p

And I saw the Alistair McGowan article, I thought it was hilarious!

~xJemmax~

Thanks for all the b day wishes guys! It means a lot.

Apparently it was scary to her.

Apparently it was scary? Hey, I mean I am all for creeper Speed and Rory/Speed chasing me around but when the man slits my throat with and axe and kills me? That draws the line right there. lol.

And ohhh Rory should sooo take over Nick Lachey's job. He'd be all cute with that little clicker thinger. lol.

Okay again I apologise for my randomness but I was just watching the cricket on the news and Ricky Ponting the Australian cricket captain was being interviewed.

I mean as a rule I am not to keen on the Australian Cricket team seeing as though I am an English cricket fan, but I'd always found Ricky Ponting quite endearing and there was something about him that I liked and I just seen him on me telly than and I clicked..........ITS TIM SPEEDLE lol

Ricky has a very striking resembelance to One Mr Cochrane, he ain't as cute as Rory, Ricky has harder features. If your not Australian or a fan of cricket you'll just think I'm a mad woman posting but it proper freaked me out a bit

I'll see if I can find some pictures

Ricky....or is it Rory???

The Company Stills Rory or is it Ricky LOL

I couldnt extract the actual picture for the Company thingy, but you look at Rory in the flat cap and he's Ricky Ponting the 2nd lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back