Speed/Eric Slash Thread #1 - Mourning In My Own Way

lament

Captain
Yes, lament is in a thread-starting mood! :D :D I can ship Speed with almost anyone, but I've been thinking about Speed/Eric for a while, soooooo.....

What does everyone think? Eric was pretty torn up after Speed's death. Could there have been more than friendship between the men?

Re: Speed/Eric Slash Thread

I confess I don't really watch Miami, but these guys are H-O-T, and I loved what I saw of them together in 'Cross-Jurisdictions' - a potentially hot-pairing. Maybe they were more than just good friends before Speed's death...

SPEED IS NOT GAY...thats all i have to say...ahem..i'm going to leave the thread before i get beat up.

I was actually going to start this tread but i thought i would get beat up for it. lol.

I don't really do slash. But i'll read it. But I don't really ship it.

Anyways....I think Speed and Eric were just friends.

But yes eric is pretty torn up about it. And I thank god for him everyday because he seems like the only one who cares about the poor man.

no kiddin geez, he doesnt get enough credit...i really dont think speed and eric had the proverbial "thing" going on..it just doesnt even seem logical.

No offense, speed_cochrane, but this thread is for people who are interested in this ship. Please respect that.

No offense, speed_cochrane, but this thread is for people who are interested in this ship. Please respect that.
im not tryin to be mean but isnt a message board for anyone to speak their mind and not get emotionally beat up for it? sorry to say so but you were a bit rough on her.

um, it's ok, i wasn't sticking to the thread subject, and you're supposed to and i apologize for that, so it's not rough its the rules.

I read Speed/Delko slash...if I find any. There's not much out there :( But obviously, Delko's still all sad about Speed's death because they were more than friends but I don't think Speed would wantDelkototurntodrugsbecausehe'sgone. So hmmmmm. Gasp. Fic idea?

I've almost written Speed/Eric fic before, all based off their masturbation conversation in the season 1 finale! That was screaming to be written about. Maybe one of these days I'll get around to doing it.

YES I can see this ship happening!

How can there be a lack in Speed/Delko slash?!
How how how?

Remember in 'Dead Woman Walking'

When there's a radiation hazard in the office?
Who does Speedy especially call to make sure he's all right? Why Delko of course!
Delko's response of "You checking up on me?"
clearly shows how much Speedy cares...

Anyway... here's a random pic ;)
S_212_59.jpg

:D

im not tryin to be mean but isnt a message board for anyone to speak their mind and not get emotionally beat up for it? sorry to say so but you were a bit rough on her.

I fail to see how lament was being rough on anyone. She was pointing out the purpose of this thread and the fact that the people who are interested in this pairing should be respected.

Yes this is a posting board and you're entitled to your own opinion. But if you go into a Slash thread, you know what to expect from the outset - namely a slash pairing. If you don't ship slash, or are offended by it, why go into the thread? There are dozens of other threads on this board to suit every taste and preference.

A little while back, when Caderyn was still mod, she and lament posted a list of simple rules to remember when posting in shippers. It was originally designed to keep the lid on a ship war that was brewing between certain ships, but the rules are good for everyone to remember when posting here, for example:
1. Let’s say you don’t ship Character X and Character Y. Maybe this ship really bugs you. The best policy is to stay out of the Character X/Character Y thread. Let them celebrate their ship in peace.

Sorry lament for stepping in, but I felt I had to add my voice to yours on this one.

forensicsgirl: Sorry lament for stepping in, but I felt I had to add my voice to yours on this one.

No problem. :)

Now back to our slash!

Jeff: I read Speed/Delko slash...if I find any.

*cough* Not to self-pimp--okay, I'm lying. I am going to self-pimp--Here are two of my Speed/Eric stories:

Unknown

Found (post-Lost Son ghost story)

awww now here's a cute thread, along with VERY HOT! lol. i could see this... somewhat. i do tend to trail into the slash fics. they'd make a great couple. love the pics btw.

Back