Speed/Eric Slash Thread #1 - Mourning In My Own Way

Re: Speed/Eric Slash Thread

Oh, I love that, Jeff! I also loved their seeing them out and about in "Tinder Box." You know the only reason Speed whent is because he wanted to be with Eric.

They're a hot couple, for sure. I think they balance each other. Speed is centered and calm, while Eric is vivacious and social.

Yeah, they are :devil:

I have posted a new chapter of "Found," my Eric/Speed ghost story. Here's a link to the story: Found

By the way, we need a thread name.

I can slash Speed with almost anyone. :D If you want to, kimberiea, you can start a Horatio/Speed thread. ;) I'd post in it.

Thank you lament
63.gif

Please help me~~~

:(

I didn't really pay attention to Speed/Eric at first until I watched Cross-Jurisdictions over again & I saw how Speed was getting all worried about Eric being under the water for too long. I thought that was extremely cute & I know I was wearing some goofy looking grin on my face. After that, I started paying closer attention to them & they are both quite interesting together. Always had me laughing.

Then after Speed's death :( :(, I really knew something was up but now I'm too damn late. Gr.

kimberiea: Thank you lament

Please help me~~~

I sent you a PM. :)

That's a great picture of the guys. Yum!

yayitsERICAx3: I watched Cross-Jurisdictions over again & I saw how Speed was getting all worried about Eric being under the water for too long.

I love that scene! Speed was so cute there, all obsessed over bacteria. :lol:

LOOK AT IT

109es.jpg

*SQUEEE!*
Oh MY GOD indeeed!!!
Look at that smile on Speedy's face! :lol:
Truly a happy happy man ;)

*SQUEEE!*
Oh MY GOD indeeed!!!
Look at that smile on Speedy's face! :lol:
Truly a happy happy man ;)

Yes,He is~~!!! :D

111.jpg

Eric: Speed.....I....I....I love you~~~>////< *shy*

Speed:....You'd better take some medicine and stay in bed for a couple of days.

Eric: ...........|||||||||

...i'm all for the slash. I was unsure at first, but since this is just a little harmless fun, i'm going to get into this :) Speed and Eric were two peas in a pod. :lol:

Heh, bump.

I wrote my first-ever Speed/Delko fic. It's inspired by the scene in the season 1 finale (Body Count) where Speed teases Delko about masturbating.

I'd link to it, but it's definitely NC-17.

But you can find it at the LJ community wordclaim50. It's called "Boys Will Be Boys!"

I just want to say even though I am a staunch Horatio/Speed person.. I still can see these too together

ericandspeed.gif

I just recently started watching Miami ~ but noticed the chemistry between the two of them right away. So I've decided that S3 did NOT happen in my world and have to be happy with my S1 and S2 DVD'. LOL

I keep hoping to find more fics,but thre are very few out there. I was halfway thinking of ideas for one...but does anyone know what level of CSI's they are???

Back