Speed/ Calleigh #3 - Love Undercover

ah, well one of the best eppy's to start with is Blood Moon Calleigh and Speed work a case togther....am I right gang???Theres some fan fic out there too...I'm sure people will contribute to the Talleighiness with pics...so you can see just how hot it was

I've seen some eps on A&E. Thanks for the rec though. I'll be sure to check it out. I've read fics that Jess and them has written.

oooo cool :D

anyone got any talleighiness pics-I'm slightly lacking-I'd love a talleigh banner would be even better-but I should request that in Fan Art..sorry!!

Oops! I didn't even know there was a Talleigh thread! So.. Hello everybodyy!! Right now Im totally a CaRWash but I recognize that during season 2 I started liking Speedle and so this couple.. he was so serious and she "way too cheerful" that they matched perfectly... I liked pretty much when they got to work together

YEAH..........give us time netartemisa and you will see Talleigh is where its at!!! ;)Mwhahahahahaha (the evil laugh does not neceassrily reflect the views of the thread)

Oh my goshness this thread has been brought back to life!!!*puts paddles away and gives out...cupcakes*

Yes, Blood Moon is a very good episode. Sadly it was the only pure Talleigh episode we ever had but it had its great times.

Speed: Hey
Calleigh: Hey
Speed: I was lookin' for ya

...I bet you were. lol.

Speed: I'm sorry, I dont' like her.
Calleigh: What does that have to do with anything?
Speed: It doesn't
Calleigh: Alright, well, let's go see if we can dig anything up on her. Ms. Hines, stay put we'll be back.
Melanie: Can I get another soda?
Speed: Sorry we're fresh out
Calleigh: We do so have soda. You just lied
Speed: Well she's being lying to us all day

And not to mention my favorite part where Speed walks out of ballistics all upset because they can't arrest Melanie and Calleigh stares after him. *sighs* I miss the old days were Miami wasn't so drama packed and...full of...drama.

And here's a piccie just because I can:

S_209_31.jpg

*picks up and starts munching a cup cake* ooo thanks :) beats the toast I had for brekkie!! :)

ooooo that pics from Bait isn't??love that screen-she starts questioning about cheating guys....
gathering info for their relationship you think ;) ;)

*takes a cupcake*

I seriously wasn't aware of this one until it popped back up, now I am very grateful :D

Everyone should know that I'm a huge Talleigh fan, well....people who go on the fanfiction board anyway, because I play Timmy on the Talleigh RP :D sooo sexy lol

Yes that pic is from bait. My apologizes I should have stated that in my post.

And yes that scene was cute. Unfortunatley I haven't watched much of s2...well MIami period lately and I can't remember what exactly I thought was so cute about that scene but I did like

Speed: You missed one
Calleigh: I know, she was pretty

yeah and go on to discuss....

Calleigh: You don't cheating men get what they deserve?
Speed: its not cheating thats entrapment
Calleigh: They can always say no!Women do it all the time....

awwww love it!!!!and can I just say now(as its the appropriate thread to do so) I TOTALLY in love with your banner speedmonkey2 its just beautiful!!!

Thank you, I particularly love my banner as well. BIg shout out goes to fo_poozle for making it.

Did anyone else notice in the episode Big Brother when Tim is looking at that guy's computer in the office in the other buliding and Calleigh touches his shoulder and then Speed smirks...not his normal smirk but there's a hint of it there. Or it could be just my wishful thinking.

***gaspage***

It's alive!!!!!!!!! Welcome to the new shippers. Glad to have you here. :D I was watching CSI Miami last night and I was pouting because it was a Talleigh scene and I missed Speed. :(

Back