Speed/ Calleigh #3 - Love Undercover

Re: Speed/ Calliegh #3 - Love Undercover

ohhhh, ok. Well....*Cracks knuckles* Here I go *Puts on shades*..no? ok.

Invasion season 2

Speed: The sprinklers did a number on it
Calleigh: Did you look inside the upper lip edging?
Speed: Calleigh, I've done this before
Calleigh: Oh, I know its just that well, I read in a magazine article that particles can get blown into the stitching and you can't see them unless you pull it apart
Speed: *looks at her and then down at the ski mask then back up at calleigh, she looks up and he then looks back down and smirks, then he see's white fibers* Now what do I do?
Calleigh: *looks up* Alright I get your point *leaves*

Wet Foot/Dry Foot

Calleigh: Why not just sand it all down?
Speed: I don't know, maybe its a guy thing
Calleigh: What they'll add on or cover up but they won't mess with the chassie's?
Speed: Do yu want to do this?
Calleigh: No, its a...guy thing

Extreme

Calleigh: *sitting on the ledge of a parking garage*
Speed: You takin a break?
Calleigh: Yeah, just hanging out

*later*

Calleigh: I got some on my boot
Speed: Well, that's one way to collect evidence

Blood Moon

Speed: *whispers* Meet me outside
Calleigh: *to suspect Melanie Hines* Excuse us *follows speed outside*
Speed: I don't like her
Calleigh: What does that have to do with anything?
Speed: It doesn't
Calleigh: Ok, well, let's go see if we can digging anything up on her, Ms. Hinest stay put we'll be back
Melanie Hines: Oh, can I get another soda?
Speed: Sorry we're fresh out
Calleigh: *whispers* We do so have soda you just lied
Speed: Well she's been lying to us all day

Death Grip

Speed: Oh, I got it on tape. They weer makina video
Calleigh: At midnight?
Speed: A personal video *walks away and Calleigh follows*
*A/v lab*
Speed: Well that's different
Calleigh: Somebody's been doing yoga

Lost Son

Calleigh: Alright, which one of you stole my crime light
Speed: Well, stole is...very negative. I had borrowed it, I I replaced it. I put it back
Calleigh: Well it would be nice if you charged it first I was at the scene at it flat lined
Eric: Sounds like she's mad at you
Speed: Calleigh, I sincerely apologize
Calleigh: Apology accepted give me yours
Speed: Go ahead its in my kit
Calleigh: *leaves*
Speed: I hope she doesn't need her sodiun hydrsinate
Eric: *laughs*

Dispo Day

Calleigh: Hey you got a minute?
Speed: Now not really a good time
Calleigh: Well, I just wanted to talk to you before I umm..
Speed: Before you what?
Calleigh: Before I sent Horatio my report
Speed: My gun misfired, it misfired because I didn't clean it, that's why it jammed up, and that's why Holis is dead and I should probably resign
Calleigh: That is not true. That was an ambush he was shot from the left hand side and there is nothing you can do about it
Speed: Well, I feel like there was
Calleigh: But there wasn't! And all i'm saying is...next time...next time it could be you and i'm just..i'm just begging you. Clean your gun
Speed: *looks away and then nods* Alright, I get it. Look, you shouldn't have to be the one to tell Horatio, I'll do it ok
Calleigh: Ok
Speed: *walks away*

Stalkerazzi

Calleigh: I'll give you two guesses to what this is and its not Mountain Dew
Speed: I can smell it from here
Calleigh: I'm going to let you take this back to the lab!
Speed: That's very nice of you

Stalkerazzi

Speed: You know I still can't believe you buy those things
Calleigh: Well, that's because the male chromosome does not carry the gossip gene *shrugs* I dunno there fun

Hmm...is that it? No, that cant possibly be it, oh well someone else can do the ones that I have missed.

Oh and lets not forget the whole tattoo thing and how speed wouldn't let it go and Horatio kept trying to talk to him.

I love this quotes!! :D I miss Talleigh so much :(
We have to do something, the writers must bring Speedle back but I don't know how to do that?

Well they could have it to were those "security" guards where actually FBI/IAB and it was a set up or something, and he's undercover trying to bring down...someone. LIke the mala noche's or something.

And of course Calleigh would know the whole time. Because...I mean its Calleigh Speed would tell her everything and even if he didn't she'd figure it out...hmm...maybe that's why we haven't seen any emotion from calleigh....you can't fool me Donahue!

Hey guys what's going on with this thread, It's like we don't have idea to post here something.

Of course Speedle is alive and Calleigh knows that, that's why this thread is called "Love undercover" :lol:
Come on Donahue bring him back we just know he is alive!! :p

Well, I alwyas post in here but it seems like after my posts nobody has anything to say so *shrugs* I dunno.

But i'm starting to wonder about that Tattoo of Calleigh's I mean Speed had to have seen it for him to know about it. And....yeah. I'm just never going to let that go.

Oh, Katie, i'm never letting that go either :lol:
and considering H seemed so very surprised about it, he must not have known anything about it, and yet Speed does *thinks*
EXPLAIN IT DONAHUE!! *shakes fist*,

*shakes fist with Carly* Yeah explain THAT!

Come on, she knows it, we know it Calleigh knows it. Speed's alive and he's coming back to...Avenge his pretend death and then win the girl at the end of the day. What a hero. *sigh*

Yes, he is a hero :lol:
Timothy Speedle
s e
r
o

I mean
T
is
m
o
t
hero
y

Hi, Karlinchen. Please try not to double-post. It's against out board rules. If you want to add something to your previous post, use the edit button at the top of your post. Thanks. :)

hahaahhaha, Ok. I can soooo see Speed like coming back and shooting a whole bunch of people with like a cowboy hat on and then sweep Calleigh off her feet and she takes his hat and puts it on her head and.....well ok maybe not on Miami but you know if Rory and Emily what a movie to do during next years hiatus. Give me a call.

Hi, can someone please tell me the name of the episode that Speed talks about Calleigh's tattoo? I need to see that one! Thanks.

Hm...well that wasn't the episode I was thinking of thank, Carly.

And welcome to the Talleigh thread Dc nz! We're glad to have you here.

Welcome to the thread DC_nz :)

Oh my goshness that cracked me up. Speedy in a cowboy hat shooting people and then sweeping Calleigh off her feet. God that would be awesome. I think I'd cry.

Back