Sofia/Sara slash - SalSa

Re: Sofia/Sara slash?

Joining lament on this one! Absolutely go and read it now! :D

So, is anything else happening here? :confused:

Ok, so, I was thinking about this thread alot today. I do ship my Cath/Sara, but I also like this one alot. Sara and Sofia fit each other well. The way they both look at each other is the third cutest thing. :D

Aggie: Thanks hun!

forensicsgirl: *drools* That was simply wonderful, you did an amazing job! I just can't believe that was your first slash fic.^^

mne_nuzhna_ona: I'm curious to know what the other two cutest things are. :D

Thanks guys :) Glad you enjoyed it.

Welcome mne_nuzhna_ona, and I third the request - what are the first two cutest things? You've got me curious :D

LOL, well.

CUTEST THINGS IN THE WORLD ACCORDING TO PATRICIA

First cutest thing in the world= Marg and Jorja tied
Second cutest thing in the world= Sara and Catherine Ship
Third= Sara and Sofia when they look at each other
Fourth= Sara and Sofia Ship
Fifth= This one little baby I saw at the mall awhile ago who was really into looking at me. LOL, adoreable!

There you have it. I even went to the 4th and 5th things!! :D

Well, thanks for the welcomes. I was thinking of those pictures of Sofia/Louise pictures in 4th period today. [sorry, I know her as Sofia!!! It's weird calling her Louise, kinda...] Well, anyway, shes a looker. :D

Of course she's a looker! So is Jorja! :devil:

Anyway, so that's the list! So first is Marg and Jorja tied?
Yeah, I could live with that... :D

But those cute things got me thinking. What would go on the list for Sara and Sofia? What would be the cutest thing for those two?

Well, seeing as I'm kinad new to this ship, I don't know yet about your question. BUT, I do know what you said about Jorja is like, the truest thing I've heard all day. :D Maybe a Sara/Cath/Sofia ship thingy is another good idea. OMG, I'm getting a genreal idea of this, and let me tell you, thats my third ship right there. A trio ship you'd call it, I guess...But, it's a good one! :) ;)

OMG, I love you!!!! *bows down to you* You're like a slash god or something!!! *tear*

LOL, emo moment.

*big squee*

My SalSa fic has been accepted onto the Passion and Perfection site and is now up, under their CSI section

*is excited*

Interesting thing - over there, they call Sara/Sofia "Sassy", which I think is extremely cute and fitting for this pair. What do you think - shall we have two ship names? :)

So I'm guessing Passion and Perfection is a fanfiction archive of sorts? Care to toss the link? :D

Well I'm all for having too ship names.^^

Passion & Perfection is a fan fiction archive that specializes in femme/slash stories. I can't link you directly to my story, because it's NC-17, but I'll give you the link to the main page of the archive ;)

Passion & Pefection

Thanks, that's just as good. ^_~

I also noticed that there is a Sofia/Sara LJ community, I so didn't know that existed. :D

Woot woot for fogi for getting her story to Passion and Perfection! :D
By the way, some new fics have arrived, so Must.Find.Time.To.Read.Them.ASAP.

Selah, you should definitely submit yours there too!

And the name, I know! I really like SalSa, but I think Sassy fits them brilliantly too! There's nothing against them having two names, is there?

Back