Sofia/Sara slash - SalSa

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Selah, Oct 18, 2005.

1. IHeartEric

IHeartEric Coroner

Re: Sofia/Sara slash?

*giggles* I couldn't agree more. That should be another one of mine (I have so many resolutions).

2. Athena

Athena CSI Level One

so when you cut out the middle man what have you got? :p :D

3. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

See, now that I've started thinking about it, I'm formulating a plot, which is bad cuz I don't have time to write it - argggggghhhhhhhh! But it will be written, in Jan if possible. Four word description: "CSI/L Word Cross-over (before anyone tells me that's 5 words, cross-over is hyphenated :p )

4. Aggie

Aggie CSI Level Two

Oooh, forensicsgirl, can't wait for your SalSa fic! We're gonna make the girls the hottest slash pairing there is! :p

I know what you mean about having tons of ideas and not the time! I feel bad, because I've had a spell when I could write and write about the girls, thus neglecting my other fics! And with Christmas I just want to satisfy everyone! But it's hard! :( :D

I'm getting to a point where I'd have to plan when to write what... :lol:

5. saras_girlfriend

saras_girlfriend Coroner

whooo my Sara/Sofia fic got nominated for an award! Thanks to whoever nominated me :D
    The awards website

6. Aggie

Aggie CSI Level Two

Congratulations Maaike! :) <throws confetti>

btw, my fic did get nominated, too! I'm well chuffed, and thanks to whoever made that happen! :)

7. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

lol. Well, if you can't beat her, you might as well join her. I'm surprised nobody's taken this and turned it into the obvious threesome, but time will tell.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

I think that is something between them but i dont know if they going to have something ... i love when sarah gets jalous from shopia ... it seems tht sarah will kill sophia with the look !!! lol

9. Guest

Guest Guest

ah and i think the song whos that girl is perfect for them .. try listen it and compare !!

10. saras_girlfriend

saras_girlfriend Coroner

Congrats!!! :D

11. Aggie

Aggie CSI Level Two

This thread kinda died... :(

But I figured I'd give it a breath of fresh air! If anyone's interested, head over to my LJ, and a little surprise awaits! :D (address is in my profile!)

12. Selah

Selah Prime Suspect

*Squees* This was a pleasant surprise to find in my email inbox.^^ I simply adored it. Yeah the thread has been quiet lately. I've been busy with schoolwork.^^;;

Which reminds me if anyone is interested I have a slew of Sofia/Sara icons here.

I also have fanfiction to type up also.^^

13. Aggie

Aggie CSI Level Two

:) Glad you liked it! Very nice icons, by the way. I might be tempted to have one of those, but so far I'm enjoying having Annabeth! ;)

So, anyway, where is everybody? :confused: I can't even remember what we talked about last!
    Okay, I'll try. Since I've only just started enjoying season 6 over here, and therefore having Sofia as as detective on screen, how do you think did that affect her and Sara's relationship? Would that change be beneficial to them?

14. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

I'm here! :)

Actually, I'm not really. I'm writing. My first ever SalSa fic. And - another first for me - it won't be PG-13 :eek:

Its a one-shot, but a fairly long one, and if I keep going the way i've been going, it'll be up tonight (or tomorrow at the latest) :devil:

Edited to add: my SalSa fic, "Constant Craving" is now up at my lj (link in my profile) Enjoy ;)

15. lament

lament Captain

Bumpity-bump. Like forensicsgirl said, she has posted a new fic at her LJ. It's great. Go read it. ;)