Snickers Scenario's

Status
Not open for further replies.
They break away from "The Kiss"

S:Wow Nicky you are a really great kisser!
N:Your not bad yourself Ms Sidle. ( he laughs )
S:Nick I need you to know that I want this to work between us. I could not handle looseing my best friend.
N: (takes Sara by the hand) Sar you would never loose me, couse you have always had me. In here ( points to her heart ) I gave it to you a long time ago.
S: And I will always keep it safe, and you will always be with me.I love you Nick.
N:And I love you Sara. ( places a kiss on her hand )

aaaaw the fluff the fluff :)
nice job guys... now i'm not going to do this now because im afraid you might all virtually beat me up- BUT funny time for grissom to come in now im thinking hehe....?

whaddya reckon?

sf01 very nice. i'm kinda fresh out of idea what to do next.
smile love the idea but i kinda but i dont know what to do. maybe we can end it there and start a new. or someone can make what will be next.

What if we have them leave the hospital, maybe make it a few weeks later.
Have them out on there date, and there happens to be a crime scene at the restaurant that they are at. It could be at one of the hotels. And Grissom happens to be the one that responds to the call, and he see them there.

What do you all think???

lmao:p i'm liking that..... :devil:

ok, it's set about... 3 weeks later. Sara finally got out of the hospital but couldn't leave her home. but now that Sara's aloud, Nick decides to take sara up on her offer.

Nick heads to her house -(which he's been to after every shift)- and knocks on her door with a bund of flowers and a little adorable teddy bear. Sara answers the door -knowing exactly who it is- wearing spagitti strap black dress and ends right near the knees. Nick's wide mouth doesn't go unoticed by Sara as she politely grabs the gifts from Nick's hands and gives him a quick -but passionate- kiss on the lips. Sara grabs her jacket and they're off.

they soon arrive at the restaurant that Nick picked out.

S: Sunshine - that's the name of the restaurant.
N: *smiles proudly* creative eh?
S: irronic. *looks at Nick over her shoulder and smiles*
N: I knew you'd like it. *puts his arm around her* come on, our table's over here.

Nick and Sara get to their candle lite table and allow the waiter to take their order. as soon as the waiters gone, Nick turns his eyes to Sara.

N: you look gorgeous tonight, Sar.
S: *looks over at Nick and smiles* thank you... i could say the same for you.
N: *staightens up in his chair* i mean it sara. you look amazing. all the guys here a probably wonder how the hell a woman like you is out with a guy like me.
S: *smiles* butter that toast Nick.
N: *laughs... remembering the first time she said that to him. she also looked amazing in a jumpsuit, in a bathtub*

*silence*

N: Sar...
S: *looks back at nick* ya.
N: *starts to get a little nervous* would you.... would you like to dance?
S: *a hudge smile spreads across Sara's face* i'd love to.

Nick gets out of his chair and leads Sara to the dance floor, anxious to finally dance with her, since he missed his chance last time when Catherine, Sara, Grissoom and himself were going to the bar to dance, but Sara and Grissom didn't show up, forcing him to dance with Catherine.

They start to dance to the slow music, bringing each other as close as they can to each other.

S: *whispers in his ear* what are you thinking
N: *smiles* thinking i must be dreaming.
S: *smiles too*
N: you're so soft Sara. and your hair smells so good.
S: *laughs* it's called taking a shower, Nicky. try it sometime.
N: *laughs back* i'd like to try and take a shower with you.
S: *smiles* you're such a pig.
N: i'm not a pig. i'm just crazy about you.
S: *looks up into Nick's brown eyes*
N: *leans down and kisses Sara passoniately on lips.*

They're hot kiss didn't last that long. in the middle of they're new favorite love long (I'll be) they whole resturant was put into an uproar as a gang of armed men come rushing into the resturant, threating all to move toward the dance or else they'd get shot. The Sunshine turned into a not-so-happy place.

--

ok.. i know that wasn't exactly amazing, but i promise you.. i'll get better. a whole month without posting here... doesn't do a mind any good! haha. :D

hey you guys.. i was thinking last night of a new scenario. ok... this is placed after Sara's found from under the car and she's back for full PHYSICAL health. Grissom doesn't want to risk an other abduction so he plans to team Sara and Nick up (the two that have been abducted) to assure himself and the rest of the team that they'll both be safe. their crime brings back memories from their abduction scenarios. there's a teen girl who's kiddnapped. the only evidence that's left behind is a barbie doll who's head is pulled out with a note inside....

In the breakroom, warrick and catherine sat at the table, coffee cups in hand. Greg lay, hogging up the whole couch, watching tv. that's the site that Nick and Sara saw when they walked in, looking for Grissom for their next assingement.

C: Gris is out in the field with Brass. There was a body found, covered in bugs. and obviously they asked for Grissom. he is the bug man.
W: no arguing there.
N: ok, so we just dont have any assignments?
C: Vega's faxing them over right now. Hodges said he'll send them over with they're there.
*Sara and Nick nod their head and take a seat with Catherine and Warrick at the table*

The team gets into conversations from the new Spider Man 3, to the best kinda shoes. within the next 20 minutes, Hodges shows up with the assignments and head the off to Catherine, of course giving his little smart talk on how the team would be nothing without him.

GS: wow... was i that annoying when i was a lab rat?
S: you have nooo idea!
GS: hey, that's just because i liked you and you won't say yes. so obviously... i'm not going down without a fight.
N: *laughs as he sees sara roll her eyes.* So... what do we got?
C: ok... *reads the summary of the form* Warrick: you and Greg are on a B&E. no sign of a body yet. just regular routen.
W: *nods his head and motions for Greg to come along*
C: i guess i'll be the supervisor for now. since Grissom isn't here. and you too are... *looks at the paper, confusion on her face*.
S: yeah....
C: it doesn't have a summary of the crime or anything. just and address and who you're working with: Vega.
N: Ok, so we'll take the address and see what's up there.
C: ok *hands the paper off to Nick* call me when you find out what's up. ok?
S: k.

so which one will i continue.
emily i cant decide they are both great and we just need one story so everyone can play.
since you are the author of both the story tell which one are we playing. cheers girl. (pick 2) it's gonna be your choice. mwah.

i say.... we go for the second one. just because in the next one it kinda already got off topic. so... maybe we can continue that later. so... my latest update. is that ok?

gosh you got your creative brain working overtime there emily hahaa... sorry didnt post when i said i would before but the internet went manic on me *grrrr!
ok lets have a go at this scenario...
---

Driving to the crime scene, (and for once Sara let Nick drive), Nick couldn't help but notice Sara's clenched jaw and unblinking eyes... she was scared and, true-to-form, trying to hide it.
Sara could feel him glancing over at her

S: *cough* it's- it's this crime scence... why wouldn't vega tell us what's going on...
Nick smiled, and she knew he wasn't in the least convinced
N: Yeh, i guess it's a little wierd Sar, but I'm sure there's a reason ok?
Nick put out a hand without thinking, taking both of Sara's in his, and giving a quick squeeze. Seeing Sara's broken smile in return sent a pain thtough his equally shattered heart. Following Sara's lead, Nick covered his emotions: he grinned back at her.
N: so uh... we got a couple more miles yet, this place is up in the new developments...
S: Nick, I- I know you all want to know about this thing with Grissom
Instictively Nick winced and his hands gripped the wheel tighter. Immediately concerned what Sara might think he glanced over to her with his best poker face. but she was staring out the window with a pained look of concentration: it was hard for her to open up, he knew that
S:... I don't know how to explain it really it just-
N: -Sara-
S: -happened, but i was so sure i wanted this- him- for so long-
N: (more forcefully, with every word of Sara's now seeming to send shards of glass through his skin) -Sara-
S: -and i need for you to understand most of all that i would never mean to keep this from you-
N: -SARA
Shocked by her name breaking off her rambling thoughts, she yanked her head around to look at Nick
N: We're there
S: I'm-
N: Let's go see what Vega's got for us
And with that Nick nimbly jumped from the car and pushed the door with a little more force than he meant. Not turning to look back at Sara, who he knew was standing there watching him, hurt by his apparrent cold shoulder when she most needed a friend- Nick carried on striding towards the crime scene. Once again he felt that claustrophobia- only now the fear and helplessness was not caused by some tortured memeory, but by this present reality:
N: (he barely even whispered to himself) I love her. And she loves him.

---
woah evidently having a bit of an angsty monday- sorry emily if this wasnt what you were going for... :)

wow great story line smile
s: what did you say nick?
n: um... ahh... nothing. just psyching myself
s: okay. there vega over there.
n: okay lets go..
v: thank god you're here....
s: so what's all the fuzz all about..

enjoy posting girls.

*claps* that's good that's good!! i'll continue

Vega motions with his head toward the newely built house.
V: come and see.
Nick, Sara, and Vega walk inside the bran new house. covered furniture everywhere, boxes and boxes of unpacked possesions. at least things will be easier to bring back to the lab, Sara thought.
Vega led them to the dimly lite living room where a tall, grey haired man and a petite, blond haired woman stood.
V: Mr and Mrs Benant, this is Nick Stokes and Sara Sidle from the crime lab. they're here to work on your daughter's case.
The two pairs quickly exchanged forced smiles and then imediatly moved their attention back to the cop.
V: They haven't yet heard anything about this case and i'm wondering if you two wouldn't mind giving your statment once again.
Mr. B: *nods his head* of course *clears his throat, getting ready to once again tell about his recent nightmare* Jenna, my 15 year old daughter, was a good girl. She had good marks in school, played on a soccer team, she even when to a lifeguard course.

Nick started to notice the woman getting tears in her eyes. She loved her daughter. Nick knew the feeling of losing someone; well... almost losing someone. He wouldn't know what he would do if Sara wasn't alive right now.

Mr B: *continues... getting to the main point now* Last night, *takes a deep breath* me and my wife went out to dinner, down at the Tangers. We thought Jenna would be alright, staying here for a couple hours alone.... *shakes his head*
Mrs B: *cuts in* but we were wrong. *covers her eyes as the tears start to flow*
Mr B: we were gone for about 3 hours. we do it at least once a month, but this time, when we came home, it was different. we couldn't find Jenna anywhere. When we want in her room all we could find was.... that.
Nick and Sara look at each other. That? what's that? Vega notices Sara and Nick's confused looks and decides they should istead see for themselves what the fuss is about.
V: thank you. *gives the benants an akward smile*
Nick and Sara follow Vega's lead and smile at them, hoping they won't see the fear and sadness behind it. The three walk away, leaving the Benants to their greif.
N: So... what's that?
V: that, is in here. *grabs the door knob the the room that has the 'Jenna' sign plastered on the door*
The tree walk inside and see a very normal room for a 15 year old girl. posters of Jessica Simpson and Paris Hilton plastered all across the walls. brightly colours bed spread, making it very tempting to just on in right now. But then Sara, obvervation skills at a high now, notices something out of place: a doll, it's head pulled off and blood pooling out of it. without hesitation, Sara moves over to the item that she assumes is the 'that' the pair is talking about and grabs it, gloves alread on. As she looks inside she sees something: a peice of paper.
S: Nick...
N: *walks over* yeah...
S: there's something in here
N: *accepts the doll from Sara and looks inside* a letter?
S: a threat?

eee emily nice crime scence set-up
---

Snapping quick photos of the doll from various angles, Nick let Sara gently tweeze the tightly-rolled piece of paper from the doll's torso. Unfurled, the CSIs could easily make out the neatly printed lettering: "DON'T BOTHER"

S: (thoughfully) Don't bother. Don't bother. (sudennly angered she looks up at Nick, eyebrows knotted) Are they serious? If this is the only form of ransom does that mean...
Nick, conscious of the near-hysterical parents within easy listening distance, held Sara at the elbow firmly, looking into her dark eyes with a silent message. Sara glanced towards the door and nodded apologetically.
S: (quietly) I didn't think Nick. Sorry
She backed away from the doll and looked back to see Nick’s wary concern. She was glad he didn’t ask if she’d prefer to let him handle the case, but she was still reeling somewhat from his earlier treatment in the car.
Snapping back into her CSI frame of mind, she was able to shut out any outside thoughts, and she did so now without hesitation.

The sky was already lightening as they loaded evidence into the boot of Nick’s car. Nick could see how exhausted Sara was feeling.
N: Hey, Sara, I remember feeling so drained getting back to work… You’ll get used to it again in no time, don’t worry.
He smiled slightly in support. Sara started to snap at Nick for treating her like she needed saving, but thought better of it.
S: (sighing) Yeh, ok… This case though-
N: We’ll talk about that back at the lab. For now I need my favourite CSI to let herself relax a little, ok?
He flashed her a winning smile
S: (Yawning) Yeh maybe… Nick?
N: Sara?
S: About… before-
N: (In an exaggerated Texan accent) Me Lady I offer my most humble and profuse apologies, accepting all due blame for any rudeness or misunderstanding. And now I do believe you should be resting…?
Sara couldn’t help but smile. Her scientist’s brain couldn’t help but notice Nick’s light heartedness was hiding something- but with the case and with her kidnapping and with Grissom all to worry about….

And with that she fell asleep

---
leaving the crime scene open to input here... ;)

aww, that's so cute!!! ok... here we go..
--------

Nick slowly eased the car into a parking stop at the CSI headquarters. With Sara alseep for the whole 4ish hours, only waking up when she smelt the starbucks coffee, Nick found himself starting to day dream. day dreaming about what he would do if he was in Grissom's position. wondering how in the world he's going to be able to work with newly discovered couple without commiting suicide. why couldn't sara see that Grissom isn't the right man for her; he is.

As Nick was about the open the door and start to unpack all the evidence Sara and him collected, her saw Sara's eyes flutter open.

S: we back? *puts her arms up, stretching*
N: yeah *laughs as he sees sara open her mouth with a big yawn*
S: *blinks her eyes, trying to adjust to the brightness of the Las Vegas sun* I'm hungry.
N: *smiles.... Sara never eats* me too.
S: *turns to Nick* let's go get something to eat.
N: *looks up at Sara* Sorry to rain on your parade, Sunshine, but we have a killer to catch.
S: *smiles, knowing Nick loves to call her Sunshine.* stupid job.
N: *laughs as he pops the trunk* i thought you love your job.
S: i do. but when i'm starving, tired and lazy, our job kinda seems to have a bad side.
N: *nods his head* yup. *grabs and box of evidence and passes it to sara as he grabs the second one.* well, maybe if we catch this killer quickly, i could take you somewhere nice.
S: are you asking me out, Stokes.
N: *kinda embarrased at the bluntness of his statment* i mean.. well, not that i don't know you're.... well, Gri-
S: -Nick, i'm just bugging you. Sure, let's get something to eat after shift. Haven't been to that new restaurant on Flamingo.
N: ok...
Nick and Sara walk into the CSI headquarter. Nick's confused as ever. Sara's with Grissom, he knows that for a fact, by then why would she want to go with him. maybe he's just over thinking it. Just going as friends, he tells himself, just as friends....

great job both of you emily and smile....

they walk inside the lab carrying all the evidence they took from the benant house. sara walking lazily and nick keep shooting her a glance. nick felt bad for what he say and feeling guilty that sara is hungry and tired so
n: sara why do we drop the evidence to the lab techs and will go get early lunch what do you say?
s: (not looking but very happy that nick is being sweet and nice to her) great thinking cowboy.
n: cowboy!! you havent said that in ages
s: (avoiding the reaction from nick but inside she love the fact that they can still flirt and she feels more alive than ever) so let split i will sweet talk hoges and you sweet talk mandy and then we can go eat. okay. (trying to walk fast but fails mesirably)
n: hey i thought you only sweet talk me.
s: i do wanna eat nick so we make them take are evidence and will have are early lunch before i will you alone to process the evidence.
n: okay sunshine your call.

after the drop off the evidence they met in the parking alot and headed to the new mexican resturant in flamingo.
and the drive there was so full of fun they both singing to the song of bryan adams heaven and when the reach the resturant sara is so happy to be eating out with nick. and nick is so happy that he'll be spending an alone time with his sara even only in his mind.

-------------------------------

i'm leaving this spot for what they should talk about over lunch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back