Snickers Scenario's

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by heartagram69, Jan 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

i'm kinda thinking that since this is fiction will create a very loving family for sara. well your idea could work also. the only thing to do is to someone to start the story.
    would you like to start emily.

2. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

well, thank you cocoa. i'd be honoured!
    ------

Nick and Catherine come back to the lab after solving a very akward and intense case. the only thing they want to do now is to lay their hand back and get some rest; well, what little rest CSIs do get. Entering the break room, Nick sits down on the couch next to Sara, who's watching the newest episode of 'Law & Order'.

N: *puts his arm across the back of the couch behind sara* Good episode?
    S: *looks over at Nick* amazing. *smiles*
    N: *smiles back* how do you like this kinda stuff. we LIVE this stuff. wouldn't you want to watch something moree....
    S: exciting?
    N: yeah...
    S: *looks over at Nick* you don't know me at all.
    N: *smiles at her* i think i know you a little to much.
    S: *bullets a death stare back*
    N: *lets out a snicker*
    Grissom walks into the room and sits down at the table with Warrick, Catherine and Greg.
    Gris: Ok, *looks around at the team* we got some good news and some bad news. what would you like first.
    W: *looks over at Catherine and back to Grissom* bad news.
    Gris: ok. the bad news is is that the lab doesn't have alot of money right now. in debt.
    Greg: what? that means we won't get paid! i was gonna take this cheerleader out tonight. *looks over at Nick* you have no idea how fine this girl is.
    Gris: Greg, *Greg looks back at Grissom* no one cares.
    Greg: *nods his head and says under is breathe* you will when you SEE her!
    Gris: *gets back to the news* ok, so that's the bad news. the GOOD news is is that the lab is giving us a four day weekend. Hopefully the can get their money back by cutting down some paychecks for a little bit.
    N: So... when does this weekend start?
    Gris: right now. i don't have any assingments for you guys so don't bother coming to work *mostly directs that at Sara*.
    W: *stands up* sweet! haven't had a day off in forever!
    C: now we get four.
    W: *smiles*
    Gris: *grabs some papers off the table* i'll see you guys on tuesday.
    Warrick, Catherine and Greg get up and head to their lockers to grab their necessary items and heading home.
    N: *stands up* you gonna enjoy this?
    S: *looks up at Nick* yeah... i'll find stuff to do.
    N: *smiles and reachs his hand out to Sara, who takes it and allows herself to get pulled up by Nick*
    Sara and Nick head down to the lockers too. Both grabbing their stuff and heading home for a relxing four day weeekend.
    ---

ok^ i just started it. so, we can make it so that nick 's parents phone and say that they're having a get-together and they want him and his 'wife' to come along. haha. i'm getting excited for this story!! lol :D

3. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

You know what, I like your both idea. How about you put the parents together. You can pretend Sara's mother isn't in jail and her father hasn't been killed, I see someone wrote a story that Sara's parents are still alive. Nick's parents are pushing Nick to get married or you could do that Nick's parents find the girl for Nick and he is not interested in her. Sara's parents did the same thing and she not interested in him. What do you think of it?

4. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

hm... that could work too. i guess its decides on the person that's writing next. i honstly don't care, as long as NICK AND SARA ARE TOGTHER AT THE END. haha:p deal?

5. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

ok nickngrissom love that idea... will do both okay...
    sara arrived at her flat and she heard her phone ringing and she grabbed it.
    s: hello
    mrs. laura sidle (ls): hello sweetie
    s: hey mom
    ls: sweetie we have good news will be coming there tommorow at 7am
    s: mom your in luck, i got 4 days off
    mr. michael sidle (ms): hey sport, that great to hear
    s: hey dad, heard you'll be coming down
    ms: yes we are and will have a get together and meet with a friend of ours
    s: they be coming with you?! :confused:
    ls: no silly, they will coming separately.
    s: okay...
    ms: dont forget to pick us up at the airport okay
    s:eek:kay.
    ls & ms: bye sweetheart
    s: bye.
    and they hung up.

on the other side of the town nick is gathering his staff outside his car when his cell starts ringing and answered it
    n: stokes
    mrs. jillian stokes (js): hey deary
    n: mom, how are you?
    js: i'm good, i call to say that were coming down to see you
    n: that's great mom i got 4 days vacation starting tonight
    js: that's great you can pick us up at the airport at 7am tomorrow
    n: okay and i'm so excited to see you and dad again.
    js: me to dear. good night
    n: night mom and say good night to dad for me.

sara doesnt know what to do and nick is happy that his parents will becoming to visit him

okay so what do you think.

6. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

hm.... maybe they should join forces!! lmao:p
    ------

Sara sits down and ponders what to do about her parents-trouble. why would they want to come down? who's this 'friend' they're talking about? As she walks over to her kitchen, she couldn't help but feel that her once relaxing, quiet weekend was going to be complete changed around.
    ------

Nick raced franticly around his house, cleaning every part in every place. His parents would never admit it, but they hated anyone who had a messy house. Therefore, Nick didn't rest till the whole job was done.

Finaly finishing his little cleaning-spree, Nick whipped out to the grocery store to buy some food for his empty fridge. After grabing his items and catching up with a college bud he bumped into, he headed home to finish the job.

the clock flashed '1:00 pm'. Knowing that he's parents would to talk to him in the morning,he laid his head down to get some much needed sleep.
    ------

Sara woke with a jolt of energy. not that she wanted her parents to come, she just didn't want to be late for picking them up at the airport.

As she looked over, the clock read 5:30. Widening her eyes, she stepped out of bed and ran to the shower. getting ready in 30 minutes wasn't exactly easy for a girl.
    ----

Nick strected his arms and looked over at the clock- 5:45. plenty of time. with one swift motion, nick lifted the covers off and slid out of bed. Walking to the shower, he grabbed his clothes and towel. have to be clean for the parents!
    ----

after getting make up on, hair blown, finding the right clothes, changing the 'right clothes' and finding better ones, eating a quick breakfast, brushing her teeth and checking to make sure everything looked good, Sara was finally on her way to the airport at 6:00. it's always good to get there earlier then intended
    -------
    after taking a shower, getting dressed, eating a big breakfast and brushing his teeth, nick was out the door and heading to the airport. antisipation of seeing his parents at a high. how much wanted to tell them. and maybe they could even meet the friend of his that he keeps talking about. Hopefully she's just doing her 'relaxing and quiet' weekend that she told him back at the lab.
    ---------

ok... so what about that? no dialogue... but i guess dialogue will come later. enjoy!

7. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

great job emily i'm gonna take a stab at it.

sara arrive at the airport about 6:30 am and she is pacing around thinking where she will take her parents for breakfast, would they like to have breakfast in a fancy resturant or head straight to her flat instead. and to know why do they need to meet a friend their talking about, over dinner tonight.

at the other side of the airport nick is already anxious to see his parents, he keep assuring himself that his house is already cleaned, plenty of food to eat, everything is tidy and his parents will be please how he is very domisticated and very responsible man not that his not.

sara looking over the people coming from the arriving area to look for her parents, and when she spot them she is very happy and her smile was the biggest she had over the course of time staying in vegas.

ls: hey sweetie (hugs sara and kiss her on her cheeks)
    s: hey mom
    ms: hey sport (giving sara a bear hug and kiss her forehead)
    s: hi dad
    ms: so where to
    s: where ever you like
    ls: why not we have breakfast
    s: okay would you like to go to my place or italian resturant
    ms: why not lets head to your house
    s: i can do that, and i'll cook for you
    ls: your such a sweet heart, and your the best daughter ever.
    s: mom! i'm your only daughter, um..no let correct it again i'm an only child, mom.
    ms: and yes you are and a very spoiled one to.
    s: hey.
    ls: okay let's head home
    s: okay
    and they walk out to sara's car.

on the other side of the airport nick saw his parents approaching him he wasnt paying attention when the flight of his parents was anounce so when he saw them he shippishly smile at them.
    mr. bill stokes: hey pancho
    n: hey cisco, (they do handshake)
    js: hey there deary, are you going to stand there or give me a hug.
    n: *walk over to his mom and give her a big hug and kiss her on the cheeks* hey mom. glad to see you.
    js: glad to be here.
    bs: so we should get out of here and go have breakfast
    n: that sounds good
    js: we could buy take out and eat it over your apartment
    n: great idea mom.

and they walk out headed to the parking lot.

8. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

Sara heads home, getting more excited for the weekend before them. This was the first time in 4 years that Sara saw her parents. Obviously she loves them and stuff, but she's just been so focused on work that she never seemed to have time for them. Even having a boy friend seemed impossible, not that she didn't want one. She acutally couldn't get a certain someone off her mind, but didn't want to push anything to it. Hopefully things will just play out and happen in time.

Sara finally pulled the car into her driveway. Getting out of the car, she noticed that her dad open the door for her mom, gentely grabbed her hand and helped her out, giving each other loving smiles. a smiles spread across Sara's face as she saw the love between her parents. Why couldn't she have a love like that? a genuine, meaningful love.
    --------

Pulling out of the airport parking lot, the three Stokes started arguing over where to get their food. Nick, being a get up and go guy, voted for Mc Donalds. he was a sucker for their pancakes. Mr. Stokes voted for Starbucks. Their coffee; top on his list, while Mrs. Stokes was stuck in the middel.

Finally setteling on agreement, they drove to Starbucks and Mc. D's, satisfying everyone.

Nick pulled into his driveway, getting positive remarks on how well his house looks and how good he's doing for himself. Nick smiled and jumped out of the car, closing the door behind him, parents following. As he ended closer to the house, he looked back and saw his parents walking arm and arm toward his house. Nick couldn't help but let a hudge smile take over his already happy expression. he knew what love his parents had for each other, and he loved seeing them show it. If only he had someone like that. Someone to kiss whenever and where ever. Someone to hug when bad things were happening. Someone's hand to hold when needed comfort. Someone to walk arm and arm with, into their child's home. As he thought of that, a memory popped into his head. He did walk with someone, arm and arm, down the street. And who that someone was just made the memory even more enjoyable. If only she knew the feelings he had inside, maybe he could have a happly-ever-after.

9. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

emily great job...
    hope you all did not disappear.

sara and her parents eating their breakfast, drinking tea and orange juice.
    s: so mom, how the b&b
    ls: its doing great, in fact we bought the neighbours ranch to expand it and have the whole lake to ourselves and the guess they love canopy-ish and the vine yard is a hit like you said it would be.
    ms: your planned for our family business is booming, i think you should take over when we retire.
    s: dad you know i dont have the skill for that
    ls: nonesense your a great planner and all.
    s: thanks mom but, i think i'm sticking to being a forensic scientist.
    ms: okay. maybe someday.
    s: *smiles* :) thanks dad.
    ls: so any boyfriend
    s: *in a low voice and shake her head* no mom, before you start work is hectic and having a relationship will be a hard work.
    ms: sport, having a relationship should not be a work it should be a labor of love.
    ls: thats right sweetie.
    s: okay... i know...

-----

at nick's apartment:
    js: nicky, so any girlfriend
    n: not at the moment mom
    bs: why not pancho, your a gentleman and intelligent, what more can a girl wants from you
    n: your forgetting handsome and rich ;)
    bs: okay what you said, so why?
    n: just not interested i guess
    js: is that it?
    n: no, just have no time my work consumes me.
    bs: work should not be a burden
    n: i know dad.
    js: ooh by the way wear something nice tonight where going tonight for dinner at bartollotta its an italian resturant you'll like it
    n: whats the occasion?
    bs: should there be one.
    n: *smiles* no. :)

10. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

haha... well done cocoa!
    -------

ps: i'm just gonna do 'mom' and 'dad'. less confusing for me:p haha

mom: So, a boyfriend would be out of the question for you?
    S: *looks over at her mom* not out of the question, just... not possible. I'm... waiting for the right guy.
    mom: you haven't found him yet?
    S: *goes silent, wondering if she should tell her mom about her little crush on her co-worker, but decides it's not really the right time* i don't know.
    dad: don't know? wouldn't you know?
    S: *smiles* maybe i've met him, just i don't know it's him yet.
    mom: *smiles back* well, i hope you get him soon.
    S: *says under her breath* me too...
    ---------
    Nick rushes into his bedroom and heads straight to his closet. something nice? why would he have to wear something nice? As he starts to look through his shirts, he spots one in particular that bring back a memory. Ever since a certain girl said 'you're wearing that?' when he put that shirt on in the locker room years ago, he's never woren it since. See the power he has over her! Tossing that shirt to the side, he grabs a little blue one and black jeans. hopefully that's 'nice' enough.

mom stokes: aw, nick... that looks so good!
    N: *smiles* nice enough?
    mom stokes: very nice.
    dad stokes: *looks around the corner, sees nick walks out from his room* sharp son.
    N: *snickers* thanks.
    mom stokes: ok, we're gonna have to leave earler if we wanna get there before them.
    N: *head shoots up* them? who's them?
    dad stokes: *ignores Nick's questions* yeah, we should leave in five minutes. hopefully they won't be there.
    N: *gets more confused* what's going on?!

11. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

emily its okay....
    ---

at sara's apartment 6:30pm
    ms: oh crap!
    s: dad what wrong
    ms: we all better change
    s: why?
    ls: because were gonna met at his friend from way back
    s: its tonight
    ms: sorry my fault
    s: its okay, where to?
    ms: bartollotta
    s: dad, do i have to go
    ls: of course silly, you might met someone there? ;)
    s: :rolleyes: riight!!!
    ls: sweetheart your not 7 dont give me that lame excuse
    ms: dont scold her
    ls: sweetie why dont you change to a nice dress
    s: okay, dont expect me to be a goody good girl
    ms: no we wont, but i expect you to be respectful
    s: for you i will.
    and they prepare to dress themselves and head out.

----
    the stokes arrived and nick handed the keys to the vallet boy and get the ticket.
    n: i've never been here dad
    bs: should try it some time, like now
    n: yeah i will, do i get pizza
    js: you can have what you want.
    n: good i'm straving, what time should they be here.
    bs: i told them that will met at 7:30pm
    n: its 7:25pm already
    bs: be patient pancho
    js: your dad is right we should get in and get are table

and the stokes went inside to get there table.

12. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

haha... ok..

i have a question... do you want to make it so that the 'mystery' people their parents are setting them up with... is each other? i think that'd be SO funny!!!
    ---------

momsidle: Sar, honey, you look gorgeous!
    sara: *smiles as she walks out from the bathroom* didn't think i'd ever wear this thing.
    momsidle: well, you look amazing.
    dadsidle: *looking at his watch* ok it's about time to... sara, you look great.
    sara: *blushes and smiles* thanks... not used to getting compliments. (says in her mind...) well, at least not from anyone other then a certain co-worker
    dadsidle: *smiles* better get used to it, honey. ok, it's time we'd better get going. everyone get everything?
    sara & her mom: *grab their purses* yup.
    dadsidle: ok. let's head out!

and the sidles are off to their resturant desitenation.
    --------

ok... i'll let it there. cocoa, or anyone else that wants to post, can decide if they want Nick and Sara to go to the same resturant and get 'pushed' into going out by their parents. or you can make it so that other people are getting forced on them, but they dont' like them... they like each other!! haha, either way is good with me:)

13. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

yeah the idea is that their parent knew each other specially the father they went to the same university and all. and yes they are the mysterious set that both fathers did not know they knew each other cause both nick and sara never talk about there work to their parents.
    ----
    okay i'll take a stab at this.

at the resturant:
    bs: reservation for mr. stokes table for six
    receptionist: okay follow me
    n: for six
    bill: you know, his family
    n: huh
    jill: let it go dear.
    n: *nodded his head* that a great idea mom
    jill: of course.

-----

ms: where here.
    s: so do you think your friend is already inside
    ms: of course
    ls: then we should get off the car
    s: great idea mom
    ms: *handed the key to the vallet boy and get the stab* thanks
    ls: lets get in
    *while entering the door*
    s: i need to go the ladies room
    ls: okay
    as sara went to the ladies room
    ms: table for mr. stokes
    receptionist: follow me
    ms: where's sara
    ls: she's in the ladies room
    ms: did you see the other lady with
    receptionist: yeah
    ms: can you just point usher her here
    receptionist: certainly

as sara got out of the ladies room, the receptionist ushered her there then her heart stop to the sight of a certain co-worker.

okay emily take it away or any one who wants this rolling...

14. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

haha! i'm loving cocoa!!!
    -----

Sara stopped dead in her track, eyes wide, mouth open. Sitting down at the table, with her parents and his, was the one and only Nick Stokes. Leaning back on his chair, Sara could tell that he was confused just as much as she was. Heart pounding, blood racing, Sara was shocked.

waiter: Miss Sidle, your table's right over here.
    S: i.. i'm sorry, i... forget to um... wash my hands. just a seconds *flashes and fake smile at the waiter as she heads off to the bathroom to regroup herself*
    ----
    ls: jill!! *walks over and gives nick's mom a hug*
    js: laura! it's great to see you. we have alot of catching up to do.

Nick, at this point, is beyong confused. Six people? there's only five here. As he watchs his parents exchanged hugs and quick conversation, his mind starts to wonder off to a special someone. It wasn't until his dad pushed nick's shoulder, did he come out of his latest day dream.
    js: nick, this is laura and michael. micheal and your father went to the same college.
    ls: yes. me and your mother met in a parental-grouping. both expecting babies around the same time.
    N: *nods his head, not really bothering, or caring, to remember that information*
    js: well, *smiles at nick* i guess that's why we're meeting again now. *looks over and starts to laugh, ls laughing too*
    N: *smiles and nods, afraid to get a word in*
    ms: on the topic, were is our daughter. she said she just had to go to the bathroom. *looks over at the two wives* you ladies take WAY to long getting ready.
    bs: agreed!

before they wives had anytime to fight back, laura sidle saw sara walk ever-so-slowly closer. With a smile she stood up and walked over to her daughter, nick, once again, off in his day dreams.

ls: everyone. *everyone but nick looked back at Mrs. Sidle* this is my lovly daughter... Sara.

As soon as the name escaped from mrs. sidle's lips, nick's head was turned and eyes contected with Sara Sidle. Sara smiled as she saw the same reaction she had wash across Nick's face. Confusion, terror, excitment. All she knew right now was that if she didn't sit down soon, she'd be on the floor.

Sara: *flashed a nervous smile at nick* hello nick.
    Nick: *couldn't think of a conherent sentence, so decided to stick with one word.* hi...
    ls: *smiled, not knowing that the reaction of the two wasn't from how good they thought each other looked, but because the two worked together and secrectly had a crush on each other.* *whispers in Sara's ear* his name's nick stokes. go sit down, get to know him a little.
    S: *nods her head, not exactly wanting to though*

Sara sits down beside Nick. He's manly scent, his clean shaven face, his little bit of chest that peeped through the top of his shirt. this was going to be an interesting evening.
    -----

HAVE FUN! :D

15. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

hey great, i was thinking the same way to emily.

as sara sit down, she just realise that her mom know somethings was up. and the waiter arrived.

waiter: good evening i'll be the one to wait on you. you already pre-order and your food will be serve in just a few minutes, so what drinks would you like
    bs: pepsi
    js: diet sprite
    n: ice tea
    s: mango shake and water
    ms: root beer
    ls: diet coke
    waiter: would that be all
    bs: that all for now.
    s: dad, the waiter said we pre-ordered?
    ms: dont worry your food, is free of meat.
    s: thank you
    n: your still scared of a little meat sara.
    s: no, am not, just dont like meat.

all the while nick keep staring at sara like a prey, and soo sara notice this.

s: nick what's up? *with hissing tone but low enough not to be heard by her mother*
    n: nothing, you just look different *stutering*
    s: riight. *being sarcastic*
    n: you look great sara *with a dreamy look*
    s: *blushing* thank you, and *smiling voice* you dont look so bad yourself either.
    bs: so how did the two of you know each pancho.
    n: sara and i work together at the crime lab
    js: really, wow this is a small world. laura, you did not mention your daughter work as csi
    ls: it slip mind, i was excited that we're gonna meet and you did not tell me your son work there either.
    bs: it's okay, at least now i know how, sara know nick's name, when she arrived.

sara just smile sheepishly and nick just grin at her reaction and this was not gone unnotice by the parents.

ms: true. any way do the two of you get along well
    n&s: yes
    ms: :lol: that's nice to hear.

and both parents starts talking and background music is so inviting that nick is formulating an idea.

n: sara, (and all the parents turn their heads to nick and stop talking to hear what he is going to say.) would you like to dance.
    s: sure.

nick stand up and extended is hand to help sara up and guide her to the dance floor. and the parent's have a satisfied grin.

bs: i think they are cute.
    and everyone on the table agreed

js: laura are dream that someday are kids will be married
    ls: just giggles and say, they need a little push.
    and both the parent's start to formulate :devil: plans.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.