Signature Banners Challenge - # 12 Winners Up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Signature Banners Challenge - #11 Now Up!

Elsie said:
:lol: Love the new challenge, and 4ENSIX's excellent instructions. :)
Haha, I felt like I was being very b****y when I was writing that, but I felt it was very important that it all be said since it's too difficult to track down everybody and bug them for various things you need.

:lol: Chloe, you crack me up. Love the theme and the instructions. This time, if I don't hear from you after I send mine in, I'll go with my instinct (which I should have done last time) and ask if you got it this time :lol:

That's always good thinking. :lol:

Megan has brought up a good point. I always PM you after receiving your entries, so if you don't receive a PM from me within about 24 hours, please PM me to double check that I've received your banners. Don't worry, I won't think you're annoying or anything. :) I want to ensure that as many people who want to participate are able to, as the competitions are a lot more fun with more people. So like I said, please, if you do not receive a PM from me, bug me until I answer you! Believe me, I'd rather be bugged before the fact than to receive five PMs afterwards telling me, "Oh no! My banner's missing! :eek:". And of course, one always comes right after I've edited. :lol:

To make a long story short, I need you to make sure that I get your entries.

Just sent mine - I'l watch out for the PM.

I'm not very pleased with them because they've had to be a little rushed. Doesn't real life get in the way? :(

Hello all,

I must admit, I'm a little disappointed that so few people have responded to this challenge - I've only received 8 advanced banners and 11 beginner banners. :( Like Ali said, real life can get in the way, and I understand that, plus I realize that I didn't give y'all a weekend to work on it and I understand that you may have had work/school/ballroom dancing lessons that got in the way. For this reason, I'll be extending the deadline to 10 PM GMT on Monday, April 23rd. I'd really like to see more people entered in it! :D

Chloe

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I needed th extension, I wasnt going to enter because I didnt have much time but now I can, thanks again :)

Ah beautiful extension! Thank you Chloe, I'm pretty sure I will now be able to enter. :)

I'll try to get something made, but I make no promises. I've been feeling sick and uncreative for the last few days :(

the theme of this challange is really great.
i just came back from my vacation and i'll try to get something done but i'm not sure if i will be successful.
i'd love to enter this challange :)

woohoo sent mine in. i made it in time! :D
can't wait to see the others.

Hey Chloe, I sent mine a few days ago and haven't heard back from you... did you get them this time? :lol:

Yes, I did! :D I'm sorry, it seems I missed a couple of people there. Like I said guys, bug me until I do it. Yours are now uploaded, Megan, so fear not! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back