Signature Banners Challenge - # 12 Winners Up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Signature Banners Challenge - #12 Now Up!

Alright, a new challenge will be up soon! I'll post it later today, around 6pm GMT+2 (which means 9am PST or 12pm - noon - EST :D )

ETA: OK, I've got a question for all of you - and hopefully enough people will reply, so that the new challenge will be announced in a new thread, and I don't have to worry about the 1000 posts limit :D

What would you all prefer:

• search by yourself for the screencaps you wanna use
  • use provided caps because you always have trouble to find them
  • it doesn't matter at all
Just give me a short info how you feel about it, I still have some time to search for some caps if you want me to ;)

Thanks!

it doesn't really matter. Providing caps makes it more fun and interesting to see what everyone can do with the same caps.

i agree with Speedle. i myself don't have trouble finding any caps, the only problem is it's always so hard to decide which one to take :lol:
provided caps are more fun, because everyone has the same chance and it is interesting to see the different ideas for the same caps.
so if i had to choose, i'd take provided caps!

It doesn't matter to me, I have no trouble finding caps but provided caps make it easier to enter because it eliminates going out and finding caps, and more people might enter. :)

I really really prefer provided caps cuz i´m just too lazy to search for caps and so i tend not to join the competitions where i have to search for pix first

Thank you guys for your responses, I myself also prefer provided caps because of the same reasons y'all already gave, so I'll leave now to find some good caps for the new challenge - please bear with me: it will take some time, but I promise to set them up today.

A good selection of provided caps is always good I think. It levels the playing field, so to speak. ;)

That said, I don't have a problem finding caps and would be happy either way. In fact, sometimes the provided caps might put me off entering depending on what they are and the quality/size and ability to crop into what I would consider an acceptable image. :lol:

Meh, I don't mind, whatever really. I'm looking forward to the new challenge and in seeing a shiny new challenge thread! (1000 posts makes me so happy). :D

I think providing caps would chllenge people to think outside of their normal creativity box. Try smething ew and see how many different versions that people can produce.

I would prefer this point:

- search by yourself for the screencaps you wanna use

I have no problems to find the right caps for the banner. ;)
And this idea it better because I can use this pics which I personally like....

I think both ways have advantages. Maybe you could try mixing it up... have some challenges with caps provided, and some without :)

Thank you all for the comments, and: Woot! This is the 1000th post, so y'all know what will happen now ;)

*locked*

New thread and new challenge can be found here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back