Signature Banners Challenge - # 12 Winners Up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Signature Banners Challenge - #7 - Voting Open!

Congrats to everyone on winning the contest especially to softcake :) I'm again having trouble seeing the advanced banners. Could someone pm them to me so I can hopefully see them :)

Re: Signature Banners Challenge - #7 - Winners Up!

Jacquie, if you can see the screenshot that cinegirl made, the winning banners were:

1st - #9
2nd - #11
3rd - #1

I hope that helps. :)

Re: Signature Banners Challenge - #7 - Voting Open!

Oh, thanks Elsie!
But you know me: I just can't leave to finally get to sleep, so here is another screenshot:

Apropos: Elsie was the first person who came up with the screenshot idea - thank you for this! :)

But now I'm really off :lol:

You're welcome :) Now get some sleep Vera!

eta: just changing the subject title. ;)

Elsie and cinegirl thanks for the help :) I look forward to seeing the next set of banners for the next contest :). Now both of you get some sleep :)

OMG!!! I can't believe I won...thank to everyone who voted for me, you guys made my day (I am very easily pleased :D)

Congrats to all the other winners

obm.gif

Wow, that was unexpected... :) Thanks for your votes, guys! First time ever I entered a challenge, and it was fun :)

Congratz fo_poozle, elsie and Fingerprints Great work :)

*pets Bullet_Girl * Aww. Don't be sad. :)

I'm not sad :D But I like pats :lol:

first time? wow you are good....... I'm gonna snag with your permission :D

Well done to the winners. :)

Awesome work everyone, all the banners were great. :D

Congratulations to winners!! The works really amazing :D

I know I've already said it, but awesome banners everyone. That was a fun contest.

Now, as we said that having two categories in the challenge would be a trial, is everyone happy to stay with two categories? :)

Personally, I think it went great and encouraged more entrants. And as long as everyone is happy with it we shall probably stay like this for a while. :)

I like the idea. I missed the last challenge 'cause I was busy, but I think I'd like to enter the next one! And I think the grouping helps keep the newer banner makers from going "oh, no, I'm not good enough!" :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back