Signature Banners Challenge - # 12 Winners Up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Signature Banners Challenge - #7 - Voting Open!

Beginners:

Advanced:

Quick Question, is #8 in Adavanced based on that one part in 'National Treasure'? :lol: To whoever made it? If you can answer when this challenge is over...

Just a short info: I'll leave voting open till Wednesday, 21. Feb, 9 pm GMT. So keep on voting! :D

Alright, no more votes please! I'll return in a few minutes with the results! :D

Ha! That's a result! Here are the winners:

Beginners

1st Place - softcake
sbc715.png

2nd Place - softcake
sbc710.png

3rd Place - softcake
sbc76.png

now: Advanced

1st Place - fo_poozle
sbc79.png

2nd Place - Elsie
sbc711.png

3rd Place - Fingerprints
sbc71.jpg

Congrats to the winners, awesome banners y'all!! :D And special congrats to softcake for the strike :lol:
Thanks to everybody who participated, it was a great challenge and you all made fantastic banners! :)

P.S.: to the winners: if you want a winners banner, please pm me and I will make one for you! :)

congrats softcake, Elsie and Fingerprints! all your banners were amazing!!
and thanks to everyone who voted for mine:D
everyone who participated you made some awesome banners!

:lol: Great work there softcake :) And she genuinely is a beginner. You must have a special gift ;)

Congrats to fo_poozle and Fingerprints too, lovely banners. Thanks to everyone who voted for mine, I'm very happy with my performance in my first banner challenge. :)

eta: I will be posting the next banner challenge at some time over the weekend, so make sure you look out for it! :)

Congrats to all the winners! Softcake, wow! :lol:

Can't wait for the next one :)

Congrats softcake- that's really incredible -fo_poozle, Fingerprints and Elsie! Great job everyone, it was a very tough choice! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back