Signature Banners Challenge - # 12 Winners Up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Signature Banners Challenge - #6 Winners Up!

Thank you! Finally!!!

Now I can get to work on some more banners...I've done five more since the last challenge ended... :devil:

Signature Banners Challenge - #7 - Now Up!

Here we go again:

Welcome to the banner challenge #7! :)

O.k., this time we'll have the CSI's from a different perspective!

So what does that mean:

'different perspective' = e.g. seeing the CSI's through a window or through objects, like an air register, spy hole etc, also interesting camera ankles (worms' eye etc.) can be used. (you see, this challenge will be fairly open for you how to interpret the theme, your creative mind is asked! ;) )

To make it a bit easier for you to understand, here are some screen cap examples - please note: these are only examples, of course you may use them, but you are not forced to do so! :)

ex#1 ex#2 ex#3 ex#4 ex#5 ex#6

[credit for the pictures goes to past my shoulder ]

Perhaps they will help you to find s/th :)

Now, as always: the rules! (please read to the end)

1. 220x75 size please! I check the size of each entry and will resize them if they are not (which is annoying)
2. You can submit 1-3 banners
3. Any CSI show and CSI Character in it is OK by me!
4. Non animated banners only
5. Don't post them here, pm me cinegirl with both the image and the link if possible (for those with less than 100 posts, only the URL is o.k.! :) )
6. Please title your pm as SBC #7 or similar and
NEW! state clearly for which category you will enter, Advanced or Beginners - I won't decide for you ;)
7. Please submit by 12pm GMT on Saturday 17th February
9. And although you all know this, no vulgar language allowed!

If you have any questions, pm me or post it here - but please don't get chatty, stay on topic ;)

Last but not least: thank you Laura for translating this idea! :D

Re: Signature Banners Challenge - #7 - Now Up!

*squeals* I have a brilliant piccie for this already :p its not through something, but its an interesting angle :lol:

Awesome, brilliant idea, cinegirl! :D Off to find pics now... :) And I just got some new brushes the other day so I'm happy!! :lol: :p

Lovely idea cinegirl. :) For the first time I will actually get to enter! Yay! I'd better go and get some practice in... ;)

I've got a couple of good caps that I can think of for this, I can't wait to see all the entries.

I'm in! love the idea! cinegirl
btw, Happy Birthday Elsie I hope you've a wonderful day!
Regards

i sent mien the other day, but i just wanted to come in here and say happy birthday Elsie!

Happy birthday Elsie! Have a wonderful day (if you're a Miami fan, I think you will!) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back