Signature Banners Challenge - # 12 Winners Up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Signature Banners Challenge - #6 Winners Up!

Congrats cinegirl and fo_poozle!

I agree. Having two categories is a great idea :D

Congratz to the winners! You did an amazing job ;)

And also to the other contestants, those banners were awesome! ^o^

thanks everyone :D and congrats cinegirl! you banners were amazing.

i also agree with the idea of 2 categories, i think it owuld be more fair to those just starting out making banners.

YAY! *dances happily around* Thank you guys for voting, and many congrats to fo_poozle :)
Also to all participants: amazing job, everyone, these were lovely banners! :)

Concerning the next challenge:

as Elsie already mentioned it's me again to run the next one, and I only want to say, because everybody seems to support this "new" format (great idea, btw!), that it would work for me to implement the two categories already for the following challenge. So please keep this in mind and state clear for which category you'll enter. ;)
But I'll repeat it in the challenge rules again :)
Further more - this will be an advertising on my own account :D - for everybody who is new in banner making and just wants to know how to start, I made a tutorial (thanks Laura for already linking it once ;) *hugs* ) you can find here:

Basic Banner Tutorial

Great job cinegirl and fo_poozle! Your banners look awesome!

Thanks to quoth_the_raven and GillianSGrissom for voting for my banner (#8). I really appreciate it!

Can't wait for the next round - I'm already fooling around with a few things in hopes that one of them will fall into (at least one of) the categories.

Whoever did Banner #7, "Vegas Girl," can you PLEASE tell me what font you used? I'm hunting for it everywhere!

Congratulations cinegirl and fo_poozle,awesome banners !!! :D

Congratz, cinegirl and fo_poozle

I had fun with it. I'm a newbie to banner-making (I got 1 vote, yay me! :lol:) so I really like the idea of having a beginner's category ;)

Hey, I did it.
The font was They're coming to take me away.
lol, complicate name, but wonderful font ;)

I'm gonna join the next one :D

I have joined icon challenges and WP challenges.....the most recent one I won 3rd place in :D

so, I have a new wave of inspiration :D

congrats on winning cinegirl fo_poozle hey you are that cinegirl :lol: great work ;)

Congrats on winning cinegirl and fo_poozle. Great job by everyone :) A talented punch of people you are :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back