Signature Banners #7: Showcase, Links and Requests

Two new banners

4x01-0029-1.jpg

4x15-0815-1.jpg

Oh wow, so many great banners. :D

Axelsonfire, I adore the second banner -- it's put together really well.

GregNickRyanFan, I'd have to say the Eden ones above are my absolute favourite. :) I do love the animated Ryan ones too. :D Also, the second F/A banner is my favourite out of that set.

MacsLovlyAngl, lovely banners. :) The set with F/A, the team and Mac/Stella are so fantastic and I really like the second Mac & Don banner from your latest post. Oh! And the Stella banner that says 'Soul of an Angel' is beautiful. :eek:

Hannah06_95, wonderful work on your challenge banners! The RIP Angell one in particular is terrific. :)

Here's one from me this time...

Banner12.png

Great job with that request GNRF!

I just did 3 of Flack. Feel free to snag if you'd like!

donflack.jpg

soinloveflack.jpg

fullofnuts.jpg

hi...these are so brill! I think I'm going to use these, if that's okay? It's just that they're SO GOOOOD!! I love Flack!! Seriously great work FallenForFlack.
:) xx

Geni: Your banner is great. the details are so clear, and the buildings look almost silver.

GNRF: Been busy, huh:lol: All your banners are great, but I love the tile background color on the Ryan one.

Three from me

5x07-0450-1.jpg

5x16-0035-1.jpg

5x22-0553-1.jpg

Welcome to the Fan Art forum, lowey :)

I'm just going to ask that, in the future, please do not quote the images. If you want to quote the text that fine, but please remove the

Can some one please make a banner with Eric and Ryan on it saying Happy Birthday. I don't care what pics are used. Thanks!

My first ever banners:

Last edited:
MrsDelkoWolfe do you still want a banner saying happy birthday with Eric and Ryan? I'll make it for you if you do!

Here's one made as a request for texmex327:

ericcalleighgfuture.jpg

Back