Signature Banners #7: Showcase, Links and Requests

Great banners everyone :D Lovely work!!

HappyHarper, I'd love to give it a try, but I'm not exactly understanding it :lol: So, I'll PM you :p

hi i don't know if i'm posting this in the right place , if it not please move it ,i have a request, i was wondering if anyone can make me a banner of the following [Picture] of Jonathan Togo ? thanks in advance .

Gave your request a try, didn't know what you were looking for so did more than one:

jt1.png
jt2.png
jt3.png

No Text

hi thank you Something_wicked i love them all :)*go to change banner*

Last edited:
Smokey, I love the third banner. I really think that's what Nick would say.
blackflag, I really like the first one you did :) I like how you highlighted the evidence in blue and how it matched the font.
Something_wicked, I love the Griss and Sara banners :luvlove: and the ones you made for lal were great. I particularly like the first one.
happyharper, the colouring on your first one is fantastic and the fact that it's Greg is just a bonus :) The third banner is also neat. I love how you "zeroed in" on the evidence.

Mine from the Itsy Bitsy challenge:
banner3-2.jpg

banner-2.jpg

banner2-2.jpg

Sorry I didn't get in here sooner, couldn't get to a computer...

Thank you so much H_Miami_Fan, it looks so cool :)

I'm so happy :)

thank you so much!!!

SMW

Just popping in to say the new Banner Challenge is up, for anyone interested. New comers, old timers...all are welcome to join :D

The Itsy Bitsy challenge was awesome, all your entries were fantastic. I'd love to see you all enter the new one! :thumbsup:

Great banners, everyone.

Here are mine from the "Pay Up" challenge:

PayUp9copy65r7y.png
Version 2

csspy.png

toangell.png

I think I made several versions of the F/A one. I'll have to put them on my LJ and post the link later on. :)

Last edited:
Nice work GNRF! And again, congrats on the win!

These are my Pay Up banners:

PayUp3.png

PayUp1.png

PayUp2.png

Thanks for the compliments. :)

Egeria, I love that one of Adam. It made me laugh. Very cute idea. :thumbsup:

Edited to add More of the F/A Banners:

PayUp9copyyuyu.png

PayUp9copytytreyr.png

PayUp9copytryutr.png

Last edited:
Back