Signature Banners #7: Showcase, Links and Requests

MrsDelkoWolfe do you still want a banner saying happy birthday with Eric and Ryan? I'll make it for you if you do!
I do I do!! I still want it. Thank you!!!:):)

Here's what I came up with:

hapybirthday.jpg

:drool::drool: Thank you!! I love it!!

Some banners from me! I loved this cap so i made sevral variations of it! (not sure if the last 2 should have gone in the animation thread?)
calsmile-1.jpg

calsmile.gif
(the black and white one is the only colour i can get to not go all fuzzy when made into an animation..any suggestions how i can stop coloured versions ending like this....
calleighani.gif
?):)

Beautiful work Hannah! I like the first one the most.

I was looking through old fan art sig banner challenges and came across a few I'd like to use but I need to know who made them so I can credit them! If you made one of these or know who did please let me know! And let me know if it's ok to use it!

35.png
a16.jpg
sbc2.jpg

Thanks!! :)

GNRF, I love the banners :) I personally love the third one.

Hannah, I really like your animated banner, but I'm sorry, I don't know how to help you with the coloured ones going fuzzy. I have no expertise in animation.

Dragonfly, that is an awesome banner you made.

And the other two are also great. Whoever made them should be proud :)

Mine from the Halo challenge:

banner-10.png
banner-9.png
banner3-4.png

And one I didn't enter

Mine from the 'halo' challenge. As you can see I went a little unconventional. I just had to try it with colors. :lol:

halo1.jpg

halo2.jpg

halo3.jpg

Susan

I have a bit of a request, I am looking for a new Danny and Flack banner. :) Does someone want to try it for me? I would but I'm afc for a few days. :(

I was looking through old fan art sig banner challenges and came across a few I'd like to use but I need to know who made them so I can credit them! If you made one of these or know who did please let me know! And let me know if it's ok to use it!

The first one was made by fo_poozle.
The second one was made by Dragonfly, as she has just told you.
And the third one was made by Chez who use to post here till a while ago.
Those were some amazing banners. Gosh, there were some great artist even a while ago :eek:

As for the other banner, well all I have to say is great banner everyone, they're all great :thumbsup:

Just a few request (well actally quite a lot!) I wondered if someone could make me some banners out of these pics:
Request 1

Request 2

Request 3

Request 4
Request 5
Request 6

I can't really think off anything to write so maybe just there name..or i don't mind if you can think of anything! I will also be posting these pics in the Icon request thread so if u wanna make me some icons i would be grateful!!
Thanks in advance! :)

i am not really sure if this is where i need to post a request of a picture that i would like to use for my picture that goes undet my name but i am looking for someone to do one of either jack bauer of the show 24 or one of mac taylor from csi ny. i was wondering if somone could please help and i am lot sure if i can have picture there yet either. thanks in advance if someone can help me out. take care all too.

The first one was made by fo_poozle.
The second one was made by Dragonfly, as she has just told you.
And the third one was made by Chez who use to post here till a while ago.
Those were some amazing banners. Gosh, there were some great artist even a while ago :eek:

As for the other banner, well all I have to say is great banner everyone, they're all great :thumbsup:

Thank you Dragonfly and Florry for letting me know! I'll make sure to give credit when each is used!

Back