Signature Banners #7: Showcase, Links and Requests

csifann1, great Calleigh banners. I really love the coloring on the first one and the text on the second.

Ankeila, love those Ryan and Greg banners. :D

csifann1 great banners as usual. Love the coloring in the first one with that odd part on the left which is just cool :lol:.
The second one.....oh well I love the texture and the fonts :thumbsup:

Ankeila all I can say is wow, especially at the second one :eek:

lal great banners too, though I think it's a little bit too big for this forum ;)

5x20-0083-1.jpg

5x20-0066-1.jpg

rest at my LJ
http://maclovlyangl.livejournal.com

csifann1 great banners as usual. Love the coloring in the first one with that odd part on the left which is just cool :lol:.
The second one.....oh well I love the texture and the fonts :thumbsup:

Thank you & I didn't use any texture in the second one :p

Great banners Ankeila, amazing coloring :eek:
Nice banners too, MacsLovlyAngl :)

Wow, I don't believe I've posted in this thread recently (or ever, for that matter :eek:).

Awesome banners, MacsLovlyAngl! :) The second one is my favourite. :D I also like the Flack/Angell ones too.

lal, I hope to see more from you! Keep it up. :)

From the previous page...

Ankeila -- wow! :eek: Wonderful work. Beautiful colouring.

csifann1, I'm loving your work. Your Calleigh banners are simply fantastic! I also adore that Frank/Horatio/Ryan one you made -- love the colouring and text on it.

Florry86, I really like the crop on your banners. The Calleigh one with the camera is superb and the colouring is neat on the Calleigh & Alexx one. :)

egeria, that Ryan banner is super cute. :D The little heart adds just the right touch.

happyharper13, awesome challenge banners! The Alexx one is my favourite.

I don't usually do many banners but I made some this afternoon.

Banner02.png

Without Text

Banner03.png

Banner05.png

Alternate Colouring

:)

Last edited:
Back