Signature Banners #7: Showcase, Links and Requests

hey guys here to post E/C banner ;)

ericandcalleighbanner.jpg

Those are awesome, FallenForFlack! I think I voted for both of them. I am really jealous of your brush usage skills on the Natalia one :p. The lighting on both is really nice and I like how you incorporated different fonts/brushes in with the text.

GNRFan- I love those! Very creative and fun. The second one cracked me up :lol:.

E/C_Fan- That's really pretty and I love the bright colors and shininess!

WOW; so many great banners :eek:

GregNickRyanFan love the first Calleigh's banner and great challenge banners too :thumbsup:

E/C Lover nice banner :thumbsup:

FallenForFlack love Natalia's banner and just adore Speedle's one :thumbsup:

happyharper13 the first banner is hilarious :guffaw:. Just adore Alexx's one (awww I miss her so much)

csifann1 thanks for posting them :lol:. I just adore Delko's one, I really think it was the best one of the challenge :thumbsup: While the one I'm using is just :lol:

CSIFann- those are gorgeous! Your coloring is ALWAYS gorgeous, you fab person :p Sleepy Cal is hilarious and I love, love, love the coloring on Eric. I'm not normally a huge Eric fan, but your coloring makes his lips look oh-so-kissable :alienblush: And the three heads of Miami is awesome too. The more restrained coloring works really well there, and I love the balance of blues and browns and darker colors. It works really well and kind of even reminds me of a painting. And the caption is perfect. I love how you made the three bigger words all line up (relatively) with the characters. Awesome job!

Back