Signature Banners # 5 - Showcase, Links and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great art going on here!!!

cinegirl i looove your stuff, would you mind making a banner for me with this pictures?
H1
H2
using only his face and with some hearts.

Thank you in advance. :)

Made two simple Smacked banners

Kisses-1.jpg

Smackedbanner.jpg

Patricia thank you, you're too kind :)
(and thank you, too, LoveCSI!)

Of course I'll give my best, but it will take some time (Wednesday evening, GMT evening ;) ), cause I still have one upcoming test and have to learn like crazy for it, alright? (*looks at watch* Uh, oh, and I'd certainly shouldn't be here online anymore...)

I would like to make a request for an animated DuCaine banner please:

HC-1 <= With text: 'I don't look good in all-black'
HC-2 <= With text: 'I beg to differ'
HC-3 <= With text: Don't let them fade away...
HC-4 <= With text: Don't let this be the end...
HC-5 <= With text: Bring back the flirting
HC-6 <= With text: Bring back the looks
HC-7 <= With text: Bring back the chemistry
HC-8 <= With text: Bring back the scenes
HC-9 <= With text: Bring back the love
HC-10 <= With text: Please sign the petition
HC-11 <= With text: Save Our Ship
HC-12 <= With text: Bring back DuCaine

Thank you very much. :)

cinegirl said:
Patricia thank you, you're too kind :)
(and thank you, too, LoveCSI!)

Of course I'll give my best, but it will take some time (Wednesday evening, GMT evening ;) ), cause I still have one upcoming test and have to learn like crazy for it, alright? (*looks at watch* Uh, oh, and I'd certainly shouldn't be here online anymore...)

Ok, thank you! And dont worry I know exactly how that is...I have a big test on wednesday :(,... I shouldn't be here either.

I loved the Greg banners and snagged the first one, hope you don't mind. And of coursewhen I use it I'll credit you. Awesome work!

NicknGrissom said:
I wondering if anyone can make me animated banners of Snickers. Three picture that show Greg, get rid of him, I just want George and Jorja. I really appreciate it.
The text, "I still believe in Snickers"
It's been awhile since the last time I made an animated one so..this is my shot for you:
Bannersnickers.gif

Hope you like it :)
Regards

Thanks, Andrenia, I love it. They loooks great. I will credit when use. I do have photobucket and it in other computer (First computer.) I'm on second computer. I will save it tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back