Signature Banners # 5 - Showcase, Links and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really requesting a banner, but I was admiring everyones super cool avaters. I was wondering if i could bother someone onto making me a Warrick/Cath or a Nick/Greg one. thanks so much guys and keep up the great work. :D

MsCatherineBrown said:
Not really requesting a banner, but I was admiring everyones super cool avaters. I was wondering if i could bother someone onto making me a Warrick/Cath or a Nick/Greg one. thanks so much guys and keep up the great work. :D

If no one else has made you one - I would be happy to do it.....probably tonight or tomorrow night if that is ok.....

@MsCatherineBrown: for this time it's OK with your request, but next time please refer to the provided Icon-Request-Threads, so we can keep the chaos out of this forum :D

For CSI:LV you can find the Icon Thread here

Thank you! :)

I can try and fix it. I think it is blurry, because of how big the origanal pic was and resizing it might have made it a little bit blurry. I can try and fix it for you.

i also gave it a shot. hope you like it Need4Speed :)

hardy_boys.jpg

Hip_hugga lova, i love yours!! i like the slightly aged look it has. i love the other ones too. i might use those ones in the future :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back