Signature Banners # 5 - Showcase, Links and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hip_hugga_lovah, I like your banners. :) Especially the last one, I like the black&white and colours mixed.

Andreina!!
really adorable snickers banner! loving it! when i get home (work computer blows) could i possibly give you some pictures and make one for me please? you did such a great job i would love to have an Andreina original!! :D

Andreina, great job on the George and Jorja banner! :D

I haven't posted in here for a while, so here's just a couple from me :p

nevertried.png

jorjarockbanner.png

I was wondering if someone could like change the style of my current banner. I love it a lot but I would really like if someone could change the colors or fonts or something.
I provided the pics, so if you could please use the same ones and the same words/lines. Thanks in advance!!

Danny
Ryan
Flack Mac
Eric

NicknGrissom said:
I wondering if anyone can make me animated banners of Snickers. Three picture that show Greg, get rid of him, I just want George and Jorja. I really appreciate it.
here was my attempt. I forgot to post it.

100thep401.gif

ILuvJonathanTogo said:
I was wondering if someone could like change the style of my current banner. I love it a lot but I would really like if someone could change the colors or fonts or something.
I provided the pics, so if you could please use the same ones and the same words/lines. Thanks in advance!!

Danny
Ryan
Flack Mac
Eric

Well here is my attempt
MAC-1-banner1255.gif

Thanks so much Kat.
Anybody you wants to can still make a banner because I want to have atleast 2 so I can switch them off, I really want to see what all you talented banner makers can do :)

Thanks again Kat :)

IluvJonathanTogo - anytime!

For anyone who want a Nick banner....these are mine from the challenge. Enjoy!

nickshades3.jpg

nickshades2.jpg

nickshades1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back