Signature Banners #4 - Showcase, Links and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie here... I know people are busy with the holidays but I was wondering if someone could make me a siggy with this picture.

All I want it to say is "...more than just a paycheck." Thanks so much! :)

Hey Vera, CaRWash fever caught me too! Well...ok I have it 24/7. :lol: Be gentle, I'm new at this.

legalbannerym1.png

SincerelyInDenial said:
Newbie here... I know people are busy with the holidays but I was wondering if someone could make me a siggy with this picture.

All I want it to say is "...more than just a paycheck." Thanks so much! :)

I hope you like it
inthelabkd8.jpg

msgirl
Here´s my try with the animated Smacked siggy for you
smackeday8.gif

I´m glad you like it but you need to put it in the IMG tags so we can see it.[IMG*]http://...[/IMG*] (without the little stars)

Edit: I see you already changed it :D

Fantastic work, Heike! It's true: you ROCK! :)
Nikki, what a surprise! :D It looks awesome, no need to hide! Make more when you find the time :)

greggoooo_fan, here's my fast try for your request, hope you like it:

flack_greggoooo.png

Have to leave again, bye!

Hi moose
I just saw your request and here are my fast attempts, hope you like it:

gris1.png
gris2.png

These are plain ones, if you want some text on them, just tell me, but I'm gone now for sleep, so first tomorrow ;)
Bye!

wow! they're a-freaking-mazing!
yeah, i think i'd like text on them

on the left pic:
'his eyes melt my heart'
can you make the text red? i think that'll stand out more...

on the right pic:
'lets do this the formal way'
idk...lol.

i really like them!

ahhhh, cinegirl , thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you rock! i love it!!!!! :D :D :D

i do have one question, it's maybe a stupid one, but i'll ask it anyway. i want to have this banner in my signature, but.. how do i do that? :confused:

*yawns* hehe, good morning :p everybody and a happy new year!

Luna, *sighs* please never stop being creative, I snagged all the Emilycious/Calleighcious banners you made, pure LOVE!

Heike, I'm proud of you - CaRWash! Yay! :D

moose, of course I will add the text, give me another hour and I'm ready for work again :lol: (oh, btw: what is 'idK' :confused: )

greggoooo_fan: glad you like it, and to put it in your siggy you have to upload the banner to your own photoaccount like photobucket or imageshack, then copy the IMG-code which will appear, go to 'My Home', click on 'edit' next to your 'personal information, emails, etc.', scroll down to the box where you can enter the signature and paste the IMG-code. Scroll down to the end and click 'Submit' - ready. Oh, just one hint: you may use only a banner OR a text in your siggy, NOT BOTH. Just in case ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back