Signature Banners #4 - Showcase, Links and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
cinegirl I'm love with the first one! speedmonkey2, the second one is really lovely. Great banners as well Hormiga and Kit4na. :)

cinegirl said:
Hehe, Hormiga, I saw your Ryan/Eric banner and - well - I made nearly the same one!
^^Yours looks much better than mine. :)

Thanks MissRoosFox and cofi_shot!!! :D

3 SMACked ones:

16bnykg4.jpg

18bnycg0.jpg

20bnywb9.jpg

And 2 Peyton/Mac:

P/M 1.

P/M 2.

V, they're wonderful! Thank you so much!
If you really don't mind eliminating the 'little' in banner 2, that would be much appreciated, otherwise it's okay.
Great job again! ;)

Thanks, CHIAWOLFE! :)

CHIAWOLFE said:

Both Calleigh and Ryan are so good :D

Jep, no veto! :D

Luuuna! Fixed it, here you go:

carwashbanner9.png

and I couldn't resist, different colouring:
carwashbanner11.png

Oi, the CaRWash-fever caught me... :D

Pretty good with those smacked ones Hormiga
cinegirl Amazing banners..I'm even start to like carwash and wanna see more lol is not like I don't like it is just that I don't watch csi miami..
Anyway,
well here 3 banners I just made
Bannernicky.png

Bannergil.png

Bannernicky2.png

Regards

hi! my first post on this thread! i have a request for a banner:
(not animated)
i'd like a banner of don flack :) i got 4 pictures of him that i want in it, but i don't know if that's too many or not. just try, if you can't do all pics in the banner, never mind, 2 is great too :D here are the pics:

flack 1
flack 2
flack 3
flack 4

have the banner say: detective Don Flack :) already thanks guys! :)

hey guys! can i ask someone to let me borrow a siggy for my er.. siggy here? i'm not good with fanarts... I saw a Grillows and SMacked (in one)gif before... I was just wondering... I'll give you the credit you deserve of course! :D Thanks!

mj you can always ask for one and someone will make it for you..I have no idea about making fanarts,so asked for my banner and I have one! :)

To mj: Yep, like Athena mentioned, s/b will make it for you; I would too, but I need some more infos: do you have special photo wishes, animated or not, so: Grillows AND SMacked or only one?

greggoooo_fan, I'm sure yours will be done, too, latest tonight ;)

Andreina fantastic work hon, esp. the last! :)
Hormiga thank you and can only give it back to you: esp. the last SMacked is pure love! :D

Okay, have to leave now, see you!

Sorry to be a pain could someone please make me an animated smacked banner? With a little bit of writing.

1 - Stolen Touch
2 - Stolen Kiss
3 - Stolen Moment
4 - Stolen Glances
5 - Secret Smiles
6 - Smacked with a little heart between the two of mac and stella.

Thank you in advance. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back